Name a mainstream religion (not a cult) that was invented by white people

Name a mainstream religion (not a cult) that was invented by white people.

You can't.

Religion is the ultimate blue pill.

Scientology is not a cult

Having known scientologists my whole life I can tell you that it's absolutely a cult.

I would say LDS but you'll say it's a cult. All of them can be defined as a cult, as can atheism. What about agnosticism?

>implying all atheists are apart of the (((atheist community)))

LDS is just Christianity with a couple pages appended to the bible. It's a sandnigger religion, i.e. not white.

Fair enough. I will say, in my humble opinion, that anyone who claims (publicly or otherwise) there is NO higher power is incredibly arrogant at the very least. One may be able to get away with claiming there IS a higher power, but to what extent we don't know, but one can never know there is NO higher power.

Personally, I'm one of the "all religions are generally cultish but have some very good things people can take away from them" types.

Not that you asked, but there it is.

>indians
>not white
Kill yourself.

Guess I'm arrogant then, because I can say with absolutely certainty that your sandnigger ooga booga bullshit is demonstratively false.

lol white cucks leading their lives according to religions they didn't even invent

Christianity, Judaism, Islam, Sikhism, Jainism, Zoroastrianism, Baha'i and paganism. All made by indo-Europeans.

1. I'm white.
2. I'm agnostic, if we need to label it.

That means I can't conclude there is or is not anything above us in the spiritual realm, but I'm open to it. Of course I'm open to it...how could I not be?

If there IS something else, and you were tapped, would you deny its existence because you've made up your mind already?

Honestly- I have to say, that closing your mind so tight as you are, is maybe even worse than flat out believing there is a god with no tangible proof of it.

Not that I'm trying to convince you otherwise...I have no way to do that nor do I particularly care, but I always find it interesting when someone is 100% against something they have no way of proving. I know you said it's demonstratively false, but without picking a fight- that, sir, is bullshit. And you know it.

Mormons, and their ike, LDS, SDA, I am sure the list goes on, are not Christian, and are a White mans religion, in the sense it was created by the White man.

They have only slightly more to do with Christ, and Christianity then Islam does.

Just do some research, and you will see that they are their own religion, and not a branch of Christianity.

I got to talk to a real LDS/Mormon, and he refused to call himself a Christian, and after breaking the mold explained to me about their gods, and the great city in the sky they think is watching over them. You need to become a high degree member to know this shit though, thats why the bulk see themselves as being Christian, as they are, with a few added/subtracted words. But ascend future into their Temple, and its straight up paganism.

Their one saving grace in the eyes of Sup Forums though, was that in their heyday, they taught that niggers were lesser to whites, and were fence sitters, and did not fight in the war of the heavens.

They also used to preach mass breeding and marriage, till recently(80's) now they just preach about having tons of kids, and converting shitskins.

In short, Church going Mormons and friends, are more or less Christians.
Temple going Mormons, are a different religion, and have more in common with paganism, then monotheism.

zoroastrianism and sikhism was invented by true indo europeans

Atheism plus

Agnostic here too
Can you prove your assertion?
No question begging epithet or questionable analogy pls

Buddha was Aryan.

Democracy

>Who is Martin Luther?
Get the fuck out of here.

Ever heard of Martin Luther, fgt?

Protestants

ALL HAIL KEK