>Refugees welcome

wtf is this shit

jesus-fucking-christ!!! !!! !!!
>Free Hugs
I REEEEd so hard there

Propaganda at its truest,

I recognize that snail

Did you see that last piece? Fuck man

Seems par for the course as far as Google is concerned. They could've done a lot worse.

Let me guess, no results questioning Hillary or the DNC got in, right?

no harambe?
free hugs, refugees welcome?

fuck this propaganda shit, last year's one was just as stupid as this one

Wasn't Refugees Welcome or "How to Welcome Refugees" one of the ones from last year?

I'm pretty Sure Britain, Italy, and the US didn't vote against refugee interest because they wanted Refugees

WTF IS THIS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
MODS DELET THIS REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

It's that time of the year again, Jesus. I'm not watching that, I still remember the cringe from last year. Be sure to thumbs down that video.

As a detour, Safety Squad is the best thing, aside from Don, Sup Forums's ever done.

Good job, guys

Welocime to your first day on Sup Forums, we hpoe you have a lovely day

To Bad Mods have a stick up there bum and are all payed off by leftypol retards

Here cringe some more at the youtube rewind

youtube.com/watch?v=_GuOjXYl5ew&t=282s

im not new but this shit gets me everytime.
With shit like "Oh look Massive of amounts of immigration is good while 2 seconds later its THERE HAVE BEEN 80 TERRORIST ATTACKS IN 2weeks

They will bend the knee.

We will save those Faggots from a fiery death at their own, retarded hands

Looks exactly like the Microsoft ad.

youtube.com/watch?v=OpBRZGuXGX0

Maby when the leftypol servers set on fire they will listen

>im not new but this shit gets me everytime.
REEE at a REEE - - - That's a new level of REEE, m8.

But, yeah, I see what you're saying at the end. And Europe can't seem to make a connection between the two. It baffles me. It honestly does.

Ye, and they wonder why people wanna leave the Eu

youtube.com/watch?v=jo8P7l2JX8U
Better Version.

At least there's a semi-defeatist mood in this video, like they're acknowledging the majority of the people have had enough of their "progressive" bullshit and now they have to actively search for "love" because it's hidden somewhere out there.

A big improvement from last year's video where they were rubbing that disgusting tranny on everyone's face.

wow i was moved deeply.

youtube.com/watch?v=_eulSbXIjzk

It's a win-win for us, either we win and get their tinderboxes bulldozed, or they die horribly.

What even is their counterargument?

holy shit we made it in. Feels good to be finally relevant even if it is for electing a cuck

Shit, not if you believe some of the Swedes and Germans on this site. Some of them defend thier muslim "liberators" with open hands.

To?

You really, really shouldn't be proud of that.
leaf

The SS

Yeah, you and Austria were the only two nations retarded enough to double down on the Cultural Marxism.

If Hillary had won, she'd be all over the place

Swedes and Germans are the biggest cucks on this sight, Because Germans know they will never leave the EU and Swedes know they will be 5% white by 2017

They just dont like anything pol does so expect another raid after this one

But doesn't Europe know what will happen after Gernamy and Sweden fall? The Virus will spread. IT's spread all through Europe.
But that gives me an idea: Africa is geographically superior: no real earthquakes, no severe tornados, agriculture, if done right, can yield enough for everyone, natural resources coming out of its ass - - - So, let the niggers and muslims take cold, snowy Europe and the white population and make Africa a superpower

>including the fake "hands up, don't shoot" hoax slogan

for fuck's sake, there are enough people already who don't realize or know that it was a fucking lie and that it didn't happen like that

I would Agree but theree seems to be a commie uprising in Africa right now

It's literally this in video form, fuck (((Google)))

>ISLAM ISLAM ISLAM ISLAM ISLAM ISLAM CANNOT BE KILLED
what did he mean by this?

Should Trump fuck these retarded Silicon Valley companies over somehow? I would love to see Twitter and Google go out of business.

High Tax Rates for Electronic Corporations?

That's actually fucking true. I can't tell you how many Chinese communists I've seen recently, and our own communist pary has way too much power.
My suggestion is keep making Europe look like the refugee haven it is now. The more of them that are there means that less of them that are here. Once their weakend the commie bastards shold shrivel up and die

maby but they kicked out 80% of white farmers and now Africa has a massive Famine problem and wants them back i suggest we starve them out and make them beg for us to come back

>Google actually being Googles
senpai, we do this every year. but hey your always welcome to write Google a strongly worded email, and call them out that they didnt have more BLM trash on it.

bump

>Love is out there
>Search on
>More information on New Year's Eve in Cologne

report back to us german bro hope u make it

was he saying
>ISLAM ISLAM ISLAM ISLAM ISLAM ISLAM
or
>LOVE IS LOVE IS LOVE IS LOVE IS LOVE IS LOVE IS LOVE
?
I'm deaf and cannot tell

>Feels good to be finally relevant even if it is for electing a cuck
How could this feel good for you? This cuck makes our country look like shit

they have got emotional manipulation down to an art

>all that bleeding heart "someone loves you" "we're all the same on the inside" trite bullshit in the comments
I think I'm gonna puke

SWEDEN YES!!!

The image made me kek, thanks user

This is literally a ralph wiggum-tier quote. Holy fuck this man's mind is cucked beyond repair

the latter

Yeah, but I bet that guy wouldn't step one foot in Malmo

>made a fake account to post a comment on youtube to get (((you)))s on Sup Forums

>As
>a
>SWEDE

EVERY

FUCKING

TIME

"HEY LISTEN DID YOU KNOW THAT I'M A " IT'S LIKE FUCKING CLOCKWORK I SWEAR TO GOD THESE SNOW DRINKERS ALWAYS HAVE TO MENTION THE FACT THAT THEY ARE FUCKING SWEDISH

GIVE THEM ANY MORE SPACE TO TALK AND THEY'LL FUCKING PRATTLE ON ABOUT THEIR HIGH EDUCATION STANDARDS, WELFARE, AND LIBERAL PRISON SYSTEMS LIKE IT SOMEHOW MAKES THEM BETTER BECAUSE THEY'RE A NATION OF

Even all the left wing communist green party feminists hate the EU, where did this meme come from?