Hey Germany

On a scale of 1 - 10 how mad are you?

You keep trading with the EU which is still in recession. Meanwhile we'll trade with the greatest country on Earth and it will be easier since we share the same language and culture.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4032432/Pro-EU-think-tank-says-Russia-Syria-orchestrating-migrant-sex-attacks-swing-upcoming-German-elections.html
express.co.uk/news/uk/744509/EU-migrant-quota-United-Kingdom-UK-Britain-immigration-migrant-crisis-asylum-border-Dublin
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You should increase trade with Commonwealth nations, and with Hong Kong too, Nigel.

BTW Mister Trump wants to thank Farage for his help preparing for the debates.

The main Pilars of the Commonwealth are Canada Britain and australia and some random nigger countries so yeah it's not like we already do a lot of trading between the three of us

Germany is too busy blaming Russia for all the rapes by Syrians.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4032432/Pro-EU-think-tank-says-Russia-Syria-orchestrating-migrant-sex-attacks-swing-upcoming-German-elections.html

JUST

This thread kinda feels like the boy who ran from home to get attention. But I like your effort. Have a (you).

Hmm... probably the British should trade less with Canada. They have a bit of a SJW problem there.

I'm glad your bull allowed you a couple of minutes internet time to post that (you).

God damn these people are mentally ill.

>REEEEEE THE RUSSIANS HACKED BREXIT
>REEEEEEEEE THE RUSSIANS HACKED THE ELECTION
>REEEEEEEEEEEEE THE RUSSIANS HACKED THE SYRIAN RAPE GANGS

There will be no tears, no letters, or histories written when the Red Army rapes you to death.

Why would I be mad? I want to see the EU crash and burn.
> Meanwhile we'll trade with the greatest country on Earth
Yeah, you were always a jew loving piece of shit, we know.

Where are all the Germans?!

We are doing that too don't worry lads.

I like the comments

America: USD 600 billion trade deficit
Britistan: USD 60 billion trade deficit

What will you trade with each other? Deficits? Banking services?

>implying Theresa May isn't anti-trump

She is part of the establishment that wants to kick Russia out of Syria and the Middle East. And so are the vast majority of the Tories. Despite the whole Brexit charade, May has a lot more in common with Merkel and Obama than Trump.

Also the Tories absolutely loathe Farage because of the damage and disarray he brought onto the conservatives in Britain. The closer he gets to Trump, the more the British government will distance itself from America in favour of a soft Brexit to preserve the Germany-UK-French establishment.

the goods that you originally got cheaper before brexit you fucking kraut. Enjoy being poor and enjoy all your mudslimes raping your wives and children... Grexit next, Mr Trump put us on your list, anywhere in top 10 is fine thanks. Buy our olives and allow us to produce farm products again without the stupid quotas from the EZ. Greek produce is better than dutch anyway.

>refugees are actually androids and russia hacked their ghost into ficki ficki mode.

A GA MAEBA, KUWASHIME YOINI KERI

>the goods that you originally got cheaper before brexit you fucking kraut.
Britistan and America do not produce anything. This is why they have to import everything.

So again, what are they gonna trade? Tea leaves?

Why would I be mad? The UK is at least trying to Uncuck its self.

>America doesn't produce anything

>implying she has a choice

All memes aside, America is our greatest ally now. In truth, they always have been. Europe would never stick its neck out for us.

The Germany/UK/French establishment is no more. It's over. We voted to leave.

She's already gotten the cold shoulder from Europe now. She will either start warming to America and the commonwealth or we'll be all alone.

Weapons, tech inventions, we're building up our space sector as well as improving on aerospace engineering.

>Britistan
That's rich coming from TurkGermaminstan.

Theresa is a smelly cow that will be ousted quicker than Thatcher was if she doesn't fall in line.

Germany has said many times it's happy to watch Spain, Italy, Portugal and the rest burn so long as they get shekels. They are not your friend.

>UK doesn't produce anything
lol... You are one mad, salty saur kraut aren't you?

I think it's aimed at Germany.

She can warm up to the Americans all she wants. Our labour laws are incredibly onerous and bureaucratic compared to America's. If we seriously expect to benefit from some kind of trade agreement with them we would have to cut the minimum wage, allow workers to work longer hours, allow bosses to make more use of self-employed providers etc. Not to mention our beyond-retarded planning laws that try to preserve every inch of green spot outside the M25 from le ebil polluting capitalism.

How likely do you think the Tories are to push something like that through parliament?

>Weapons, tech inventions, we're building up our space sector as well as improving on aerospace engineering.

You serious? Look at pic related. The only thing you got are nuclear reactors and oil, plus a few German or Indian owned car brands.

german humour everyone

poor bastard

>America does not produce anything

That is percentages, not absolutes.

Look at pic related and tell me what America and the UK exports in totals.

Looks like we beat you in that massively, as we are the world export champion and you are just an uncompetitive net importer.

>3.8 billion of export in 2011
>britis managed to export more goods to Russia than to Australia
Imagine what would things look like if it wasn't Crimean and Ukraine.

Now let's see the kraut trade sheet.

>or we'll be all alone.

I thought that's what you wanted. Brexit was a huge call for Isolationism. You're going to love food prices when you guys drop out.

>Anything goes wrong in the West
>FUCKING IVAN!!!

We Cold War II: Electric Boogaloo now

Brings a fucking tear to my eye knowing that based Nigel and meme magic saved the USA and UK in the same year.

>The New Germans

Meanwhile, after a couple of weeks when they realise what cucks their hosts are, pic related

rip in pieces EU

>tfw no chance of Our Nige becoming PM in the next general now UKIP has imploded

He never would have gotten in anyway with the BBC bias. They're as bad as CNN but their history makes them seem too legitimate to question.
>There will never be a TrumPutiNigel Triumvirate ruling the world
You can't have everything I spose..

Enjoy your non-white London, Brit.

And enjoy your TTIP with America, all the genetically modified Monsanto (bought by Bayer!) crops from America, and all that American beef will kill all your farmers. And then all those American cars, you will love the hard plastic Mustangs and American produced Hondas killing your car industry. Enjoy!

>muh London

You realise that London is not the place in Britain right?

Also how is trading with the US any different for us that trading with Germany? You both have stronger manufacturing industries. At least America doesn't ask us to accept hundreds of thousand of rapefugees in order to trade with them.

Fuck off Hans.

You enjoy your EU citizenship being a good goy for Israel. Enjoy your rapefugees and "new germans".

Remember that if things get bad in Britain, we can always just head to Canada, Australia or Hong Kong.

You on the other hand are stuck in krautland.

Yeah, only after Bill mauled our industry. It's entirely seemly that we could return to tripling your output, and without enslaving an entire continent to buy our defective cars like you autists. That, and you also are a net importer of food and petroleum (which we could be self-sufficient in), so it's not like you're one to talk. Your joke country would collapse in an actual war or emergency situation (again). Maybe then you'll do the rest of Europe a favor and just all die so you can't ruin everything anymore.

>you also are a net importer of food and petroleum
Guess why we have started to rebuild our economy around green, sustainable energy 20 years ago and aim to be 90% self reliant in 2040 based on green energy.

As to food, we have the EU in our pocket - we fund them to produce food for us.

the UK at least has a chance.

Germany is already unsalvageable and will certainly burn again. Soon would be best for all of your neighbors.

The next logical step is annexing Canada...

>aaaaaaaa
>russians are in my brain
>i cannot stop myself from raping
It's like a hentai/ x-com mix, but not fanfic

>90% self reliant in 2040 based on green energy.
top keks nice dream

Great doing business with you

>You realise that London is not the place in Britain right?
I am pretty sure it is "the place" in Britain.

>Enjoy your rapefugees and "new germans".
You got 10 times more non-whites than us and you tell us about rapefugees? Seriously?

>Remember that if things get bad in Britain, we can always just head to Canada, Australia or Hong Kong.
And we can do what we have been doing, occupy land in Europe, remember Mallorca?

>the UK at least has a chance.
50% non-white capital.

Well, dude, Germany is still 93% white and our Catholics have a higher birth rates than our Turks (our Turks are half of our non-whites).

I am pretty sure America has long been lost to the non-whites.

Lmao wow

Really gonna have to put mah brain-thinking cap on for this one

>On a scale of 1 - 10 how mad are you?
I am happy for you Brits.
Anything that angers our (((politicians))) is a good thing.

You peobably haven't been to either country and are just talking out of your ass. There aren't towns like Birmingham in Germany where Muslims have completely outbred or driven out the native population. Our retarded government is playing catch up, sure, but the UK still has got a nice head-start.

Britain needs to completely buy out American chocolate companies.

That is the only way America will ever get British chocolate.

35% tax for Audi and BMW when?

I would love to see the UK getting better bilateral trade deals with US as a result of not being members within the EU.

Everything that makes Germany and Merkel look like the idiots they are is good.

That might be hard since you've already bought out all of our chocolate companies.

We 51st state now.

I don't know why we can't be friends with both Germany and America. We have historical links with both. It's almost as if as a island nation we could have a global outlook not just European...

Come on bros

what financial sum can be worth dismantling western alliances?

ok trump isolates britain, what next?

what incentives are laid out to further dismantle the EU? china and russia have essentially endless coffers but what actually motivates someone like him?

>I am pretty sure it is "the place" in Britain.
I meant the only place in Britain. Outside of London and the South East, Britain is pretty white.

>You got 10 times more non-whites than us and you tell us about rapefugees? Seriously?
No we don't. We have more than you because we imported them from our ex colonies.

The key difference is that you're continuing to import them. We've stopped and we won't accept your quotas:

express.co.uk/news/uk/744509/EU-migrant-quota-United-Kingdom-UK-Britain-immigration-migrant-crisis-asylum-border-Dublin

Tell your sister to cover up if she goes out for NYE by the way.

>I don't know why we can't be friends with both Germany and America.

Because Germoney now actively wants to fuck us for ruining their European Federation project, which itself was an attempt to turn Europe into a nation that could rival the USA.

We'd have to be in the single market to continue being good pals with Germany

The tl;dr for this thread: Germany is hovering at around 8 - 10 degrees of assblasted right now.

>The key difference is that you're continuing to import them.
Last I checked you import like 300,000 non-whites each year... legally.

Germany imported 1 million white Christian Eastern Europeans in 2016 and 280k illegals. Less than you guys.

So you are talking shit.

Lastly, while I think our Turks are non-white, Americans treat Turks and even Iranians and Armenians and Greeks as "white", so under American definitions, we got 97.5% whites in Germany.

The german msm is even saying putin rigs our election - right after he rigged the US election.

Its pathetic.

We can be friends with Germany once they get rid of that cow Merkel and elect a right-wing nationalist.

Ironically, Hitler might have been the most pro-British German leader.

>trump isolates britain
not really, britain voted brexit and butthurt eu and obongo decided to start threatening britain with commercial isolation

now trump offers to break this

>We can be friends with Germany once they get rid of that cow Merkel and elect a right-wing nationalist.
Britistan and Germany can never be friends. You bombed Dresden, fire bombed it. Repeat after me: MORTAL ENEMIES FOREVER.

We can be friends if your island is on the bottom of the ocean.

Are you high?

How many of the 1.2 million rapefugees are white?

You guys are fucking insane. All european countries have the same problem with muslim immigrants. The difference is that some of us (UK, eastern Europe, Switzerland) have had enough and other (Germany et al) are actively trying to make the situation worse.

Fuck you Hans. You ruined Europe for the third fucking time!

>no longer accepting comments
Really...heh...makes you...think....

Keep your friends close and your enemies closer. Germany can't destroy us and we are too big to ignore.
Other people will want to trade with us and make money if they don't.

They can only subvert us and our attempts to leave. At least at this stage.
It's up to us to resist that and stay in track. Although not sure we will be very good at that...

>No you're more cucked
>No you're more cucked

Neither of our presents are looking particularly bright. I would love to see a strong nationalistic Germany side by side with a strong nationalistic England. Silly argument to have.

>We can be friends if your island is on the bottom of the ocean.

Come and try then.

Maybe you'll get lucky this time. Maybe third time's the charm.

Come see if the old lion still has teeth.

>90% self reliant in 2040 based on green energy
Full stop. You can't seriously believe this.

You know that the USA manufactures way more than Germany does, don't you?

>export

Manufacture is not the same as export. If you think about it for a minute you might understand.

America's top 3 cities and it's capital

New York City - 44%white(lotta Jews and "whites" included)

Los Angeles - 29% white(doesn't even count illegals ffs)

Chicago - 42% white

DC - 40% white

Hate when we call other countries cucked while we live 30 minutes from a city bc we have to

Imagine having tax-free trade with USA, the rest of us would source all our shit from USA via Britain

pound for pound it would shave roughly a 1/4 of all costs thanks to the absence of cancerous VAT

Yes. That's my point. We're starting to realise our mistake in allowing muslims into Britain in large numbers.

The krauts are still inviting them over by the boatload.

Just look what we already have done in the las 16 years. We are amazing engineers and have a plan. This line is going up and up and up. We have quintupled the production since 2000.

>Maybe you'll get lucky this time. Maybe third time's the charm.
We are already trying. Guess why I donated money to VOTE LEAVE. Guess who is funding the Scottish National Party. Guess who is instigating in Northern Ireland. We are splicing up your country. We are talking to the Argies so they veto your WTO access unless you hand back the Falklands. We are even in talks with Russia about how we can make your Premier League shit again. Russians own that Premier League.

You will betrayal the european continent by collaborating with your retarded son, who also betrayed you. If you had any honor, you would have accepted Hitlers offer and fight for the white race. Its not Merkel who let in this hordes, its you and the states who poisoned the mind of a whole continent with your jewish tricks.

B A N T E R

A

N

T

E

R

>How many of the 1.2 million rapefugees are white?
We go 890k in 2015 and 280k in 2016, of which we deported 160k again. 200k of those who came were Balkan shitters, by the way.

This was unprecedented in the history of the Western world. We didn't take in as many illegals in the last 20 years combined. And we didn't take in any Commonwealth negroes.

In other words, we never had a large non-white group in our country like you, which is why our SJW fattie women graved non-white cocks and cheered when the rapefugees entered.

But based Merkel is getting 500k illegals out next year in order to get re-elected. The remaining folks are mostly Syrians and of those mostly Syrian families. Despite what Sup Forums says, Syrians are generally behaving, as they are middle class folks who fled Syria.

You're just a baby throwing a tantrum because you didn't get your way. You have no power on the world stage.

Your union will soon collapse. Italy will be next.

>they veto your WTO access

Yeah, they're not India. They'd do more damage to themselves than to us trying to use a veto to claim territory.

What car production? They sold their car brands to poos (tata motors)

Many world leaders seem to be at least partially Anglophile. Our influence on the world has been enormous. And one thing people seem to find charming (or annoying) is our self deprecating national personality. We should really have more confidence.

I think this is one reason why we normally win out in the end. We infight and put our selves down constantly and worry about everything. While at the same time positioning and getting the job done. Stubborn.

During the wars we would joke about how shit we are and things are going but that does not mean we give up or stop fighting.

Germany and the EU should not look at our newspapers and media and politicians and get too complacent.

At the end of the day we could be standing over the body of a defeated Germany and we would be more surprised than anyone else. Wasn't Germany great and advanced, so handsome and efficient. Its funny how we won in the end. Us plucky Brits eh?

doesn't it feel nice flipping a big fat middle finger to the globalist shit stains in favor of a nice, healthy, well meaning injection of nationalism?

>tfw US and UK trade deal is the best ever
>tfw the USD and GBP ascend in value
>tfw i trade forex
>tfw american capitalism

feel with me, my fellow freedom loving british patriots. we're both entering a renaissance of economic and cultural prosperity.

Friendly reminder that when only counting people who actually live in the city, the largest majority white city is fucking Jacksonville, Florida.

Fellow burgers, you have no right to call anybody cucked.

Really not trying to fuck with you but 2% to 18% in 20 years means 90% in 20 more years somehow?

This is the problem with Germans. You will NEVER accept responsibility for your most abject failures.

YOU invited the rapefugees Hans. YOU betrayed Europe and doomed her to Islamisation.

I could forgive you Hans. I don't hold grudges. But the problem is that you're CONTINUING to do it!

You're incorrigble morons.

Balkan faggots are just white niggers. They do not belong in western Europe.

You welcomed them with open arms even as they stabbed you in the back. And you have the audacity to call us traitors for leaving your corrupt union?

A

FUCKING

SAXON

Friendship ended with Canada.

Now Britain is my best friend.

It's a crying shame when some of us have been warning about this problem for over 15 years. As if a over crowded London, NHS and schools etc was not predictable.

Oh sorry someone is shouting racist I have to be silent now and go away.

Before brexit I thought all britbongs were fags, now I fuckin love you guys

Merkel did it

If she wants to go down in history as a 2nd Thatcher and not a traitor, she knows which side to follow.

Agreed. The only thing that comes to mind other than "I fucking told you so" is "better late than never".

>When you realize actual Nazi's are running Germany