Why do white men smell so bad during sex?

Why do white men smell so bad during sex?

Why is OP always a faggot?

Because you're doing it in the place where the poo poo comes out, silly faggot OP.

When a guy pulls his dick out of your ass and shoves it in your mouth it's gonna smell bad

y u so mad, stinky boys?

>sex

Fucking faggot.

Why is it always a fucking leaf?

Same reason why my vagina smells after my husband cums in me.
Semen messes with the pH of my vagina and creates an odor. I usually wait a little while before showering, because we're trying for another son.

t. xi fong

Why do Chinese eat dogs?

Let's see. Women always smell whether cheese in the tit flaps or crustaceans in the leg flags. And men either smell like black cocoa butter ash (no thanks). Or sweet sweet lemon pledge. Is there an officer problem?

Why do you smell men who are having sex? Is this a new cuck thing?

Literally every single one of my exs has told me I smell like a fucking God, my pheromone game is strong, boy.

Your meme game is pretty weak tho 2bh

You clearly never had sex with a black guy.
Fag

Not. Even. Trying.

How would you know?
You smell him, brah?

Because of most white people are niggers and niggers stink.

Because you're taking it up the ass and there is shit everywhere

If OP is smelling bad during sex then there's something wrong with OP. Look, I've had a few girls who stunk the room up after stirring her hatchet wound with my dew piston, but none of that smell came from me.

Deodorant. Real men let their BO become overpowering to ensure they can rub their scent into their mate.

Haha, what a bullshit thread, blacks smells always, haha!

>tranny delusion

That's their pheromones literally calling you a race traitor.

go to any large concentration of any ethnicity besides your own and you'll immediately recognize the distinct stink of diversity.