What did he ask?

Make it Sup Forums related

"Why are you such a faggot?"

Nigger

Kek

gold

nice

jokes on you, I was already scrolling down when it happened. still scared me though t b q h

fuck, you got me

a nigger would be much scarier

Good one. I chuckled.

>.gif

right in the feels

I dont have it but the best one is the son asking why the father drank and drive, next frame is the father crying in bed

will be underrated

>tfw just realized he has an erection.

Every single one of these questions is idiotic. They gave them minimal amount of almost rotten food. Do you seriously think anybody would work if they didn't receive at least 1 piece of bread?

top kek

Severely underrated

Why didn't we learn about the Haavara Agreement? If Hitler wanted them all to die, why feed them? He wanted them for labor? Why? I thought that wasn't a part of the final solution...

>jews wuz slaves n shit
>jews wuz lampshades n shit

Pick one.

This lol

if they were concerned about keeping them alive to make them work then it was a work camp not a death camp

>make en edit where the guy gets a boner
>post it as a pic unrelated long after the meme died
>mfw most of the ones posted now have that bulge

noice

Not really. The agenda was to exterminate them all so why didn't they do that with the most efficient way then?

That is my fault

I made one where the kids asks why their mother keeps taking pictures of him in the bath, and then the man gets a boner.

I posted it as a pic unrelated about a year ago and people started using that as the template

>$59.99 for a fake wrestling match
Never change, America.

I am literally shaking right now

>Why did the towers fall if jey fuel can't burn at a high enough temperature to melt the steel beams?

kek
fuck (you)

They did, to those who couldn't work.

here. have one ^

But i though Auschwitz didn't have any work in it or was Spielberg lying?

fu nyn

The sign at the entrance of Auschwitz literally says "work sets you free".

Glourious

But there was no "work, Speilberg says that there was only the illusion of work to trick the media and international prospectors. A-are you lying to me schlomo?

Because the news is biased against religions. When was the last time you saw a black single mother beating the shit out of one of her kids?

Happens all the time.

This

almost, not quite

fuuuuu

duude

drake's looking rough these days

Those nazi shoes don't fix themselves.

shitty meme, but nice execution

looool

best one so far

Don't do that again

expected it to be one of those mum dies in her sleep one with the replies

Fu

nig

saved

damn lol

fuck

Oh god my feels

Leave your car running in your garage and just sit in it.

It's the contradiction of the idealized religious family that everyone assumes and the harsh reality that most religious people are no better.

wtf I love juggalos now

they are de facto young horny males, so thats a really good question

what the hell are you saying, i think i just got a brain aneurysm trying to read that

This one is my favorite. Why is all of pol pretty much Sup Forums tier right now?

>japan

haha, nice edit

A bird without feathers.

Shit hits close home.

Found the new guy. Welcome, new friend.