Ask a Hercegovno anything

Feeling bored, so go ahead Sup Forumsacks, let's see what questions roam your mind.

are you a muslim

How did a province of Serbia get a flag?

Are you a croat or serb? Where are you at? I'm in Čapljina

No man.

To tackle the question about Islam in general right away, it is messy, really. For instance, if Islam had a tradition of excommunication, most "muslims" in Bosnia and Herzegovina would fall victim to it. Idk if it has to do with severe germanic influence a century ago, communism or simply the muslims being white, but the good fortune is that Bosnia with like 50% "muslims" ends off being a bit less Islamic than France at times.

>America decides to fuck with foreign politics
>ends up with all these countries it has no idea what to do with
>lol i'll just scribble everywhere
>bosnia and literallywhovina is born

how do you feel about this?

Is this true for Albania too?

Čisti jugoslavac

Not sure, Albanians are a weird bunch.
Albania is 50% Christian, but they never fight eachother. They are torn in two groups, gheg n tosk, but they never fight eachother.
Albania is what would happen when the Kim regime of North Korea is gone.
They are an isolated country who got friendzoned several times and no make up for it by licking American ass.

Hey, Monica Lewinsky is still a sex symbol there.

Do you have hope of a bright future for your country? Even with the widespread corruption, low birth rates, economic mismanagement, etc

>Serious Sam in original box
>not pirated
Seems quite un-Balkanic, but good for fueling Croatian IT economy.

Also, yeah, well
>implying that a Croatian dominated Yugoslavia wouldn't have been a successful state
Tbh if the eternal Anglo did not attack us in WWI, we would have won, taken all of Yugoslavia, managed to get a tripartite monarch out of Austria Hungary, have it lead by the Croatian sabor, AU breaks apart, and voire la, basically Croatia od Vardara do Triglava.

Nah, hate the country either way and most the people are shit.

A people as the government they deserve, and most of the plebs deserve a holodomor.

The eternal Anglo, The enemy of Man, has done it for the most part
>Ruskies come to Slobodan
>"Hey Slobo, we can give you the plans for peaceful breakup like USSR"
>Anglo comes along
>"Hey Slobo, forget that, wage war for greater Serbia... So we can later drop nuclear waste and so"
>Slobo falls for it
>Bush and Clinton do the rest
>eliminate Iranian influence, back Saudi terrorists etc
>the US prevented the earliest and best peaceplan for BiH for instance

What province of Serbia?

Would You reunite with Serbia in Order to Exterminate the Croats

Are you even reading the other posts?

All of eastern influence is shit. Serbia-shit, Romania-shit, Russia-shit,...
Yugoslavia would have been a total success if dominated by the western Yugoslavs.
Serbs are further drifting into a degenerate culture of whores, gangstas, and so on. The only cool thing they ever had was their militarism, but even in their good times their militarism had no charm and grace like prussianism had.

I am Reading. I was Just wondering If You, and You alone would Unite with Serbia to Kill Croats

Again, for what reason?

Why do only muslimshits come here from your country?

Why do Trebinjiggers talk like croats

As much as I know everyone does. Let's be honest, no truly smart person with greater goals likes to live here... Add to that the filthy menial workers who go for the money.

Rather than the usual Balkan questions I'll just ask if your country is decent to live in and /comfy/?

Are you Muslim?

>TrebinjNIGGERs
>literally one of the few places in RS not to look like fucking Chechenya

Cryptocroats maybe? The whole litoral from Dalmatia to Montenegro has a similar set of accents and quite med. looks.

If he calls him self a Hercegovac, there is no chance he is a muslim. 90% he is a croat catholic from Mostar or Siroki or somehting like that, 10% chance he is a serb from Trebinje.

t. guy married to croatian girl from Mostar.

Depends on the city, you got cute places like several towns in Herzegovina which are somewhat decent.
Most of Bosnia (both federal and Srpska parts) are disgusting and ridden with poverty.
The people of Sarajevo are okayish (all tho crooks and undeserving egoists), just that they are a minority in their own city which is swarmed by Fočaks, Sanjaklis and other form of (Serb) muslims.

All in all, it is shit if you aint a tourist.

Latter question was answered already: no.

>no chance
Tbh, you are right and wrong. Well, Croats and Serbs are the only ethnic groups in Bosnia and Herzegovina, but Herzegovina has like more muslims than orthodox guys.

>50%
Nah, more like ~25-30%.

But religion is not important for Albanians. It consistently ranks among the least religiously devoted countries of all time. Has to do with that North Korea style isolation + very heavy enforcement of atheism, it was world's first atheist state.

The people from Macedonia, Kosovo etc. are more extremist because their parents had free reign in Yugoslavia to teach them religion. Even then, when I say "extremist" I mean like they have Islam marches and wave Saudi arabian flags. But they're not sandniggers and somehow they still retain Euro identity so they don't go suicide bombing and massacring non-Muslims.

You're right that we never fight each other, always wondered why the southern slavs did that to each other. I mean aren't Bosniaks basically Muslim serbs or are they a different ethnic group altogether?

It's not about the population % in Herzegovina. It's about calling your self Hercegovac.

Muslims never do that. Yet my wife is first and foremost Hercegovka, some for my mates from Trebinje who will always say they are Herzegovinian over than from Srpska or Serbs.

Saying they are Serbs only happens in a specific context, just like my wife says shes Croatian in a specific content.

t. Yugoslav

Didn't Kosovo ban the muslim call for prayer in public? Idk much about Albanians.

>why Yugoslavs killed eachother
Because we were a shit country lead by village morons and religious nutts.
I could blame Serbian domination and the cancer of orthodoxy for that, but it was mainly foreign influence (look at it like this, there ain't no non-shit orthodox country). Blaming one another now is pointless, the main blame lies with morons and foreigners.

As for "Bosniaks", if you live in the Croatosphere you are a Croat if you live in the serbosphere you are a Serb, regardless of religion.

How bad is it? Did the calls to implement sharia already started or is it still in the works?

Also how does it feel knowing your own security forces could turn on you and start killing you due to your religion?

Do you like Natalia?

Idk man, most Herzegovinans call themselves hercegovci regardless. Maybe only not the shitholes in Northern Herzegovina, which are so or so wannabe Bosnians.

It's shit.
>sharia law
Muslims probably deep down love beer and betting more than their own religion, the UK is on a better way to sharia than this shithole.

Hey, have to endure it two or three years more, so don't care.

Of course.
Russian women are top tier. Just that they are in a huge peril due to being harlots, hopefully Natalia aint.

Of course she isn't.

I live in Vermont, USA and we got a TON of Bosnians in the 90s. I went to school from elementary to highschool with at least 50-100 of them. I work in a hospital here and work with a lot of bosnians. Pretty chill people.

>Didn't Kosovo ban the muslim call for prayer in public

No they didn't, at least not from what I hear. Islam is growing in influence every day there thanks to that Saudi and Qatari money. It has some 800 mosques now, a big change from the 200 from the 1999 war. Kosovars feel different from regular Albanians but they want to be like us regardless. It's a weird dynamic we have with them, they like the Albanian flag over the Kosovar one but only 8% of them want to be reunified with Albania (which is a retarded idea, can't blame them).

Once again foreign influence, like you said, fucking up the Balkans. You know the PM in '04 wanted to ban wahhabi mosques in Kosovo but the EU officials stepped in and said no, that's wayciss, let them be?

You are lying. I am "Muslim" and consider myself a Hercegovac.

Russian women aren't in any danger and they aren't whores.

Lemme explain.

They won't fuck the guy with a biggest dick in a room when there's the richest guy too. They don't lust after BBC like whores do, they are materialistic money grabbing prostitutes. Not sluts.

>golddiggers
>not harlots
????

Golddiggers do it for the money. They're not in danger. I'd say naive rich dudes are in danger.

Promiscuous women do it for 'fun'. Now they're in danger.

I wish russian broads were total sluts so I could fuck all of them but no. No money no pussy. I have to settle for Uzbek shits.

Oh yeah. Rumor has it a Serbian lady got hired in our department like 10 years ago. There was no open confrontation from what I heard but the Bosnians ganged up on her over the course of like 2 years flinging so much shit behind the scenes she just stopped showing up one day.

What do you like most, janjetina or ćevapi? And how many pairs of opanci do you own?
What is your stance on Donald Trump?

Hmmm depends, mostly prefer ćevapi.
Opanci? Not a single one.

As for Trump, I do love his pick for secretary of state, average engineer who became CEO of a powerful company? Seems like the American rolemodel.
As for Trump himself, he is a bit odd, eccentric, but seems to be extremely smart down there.
At least he is a step down the road of Conservative capitalism, that is, being freed from Anglo inspired hyperneoliberalism which brought too much chaos and disorder.

What do you do for a living? I heard that unemployment and youth unemployment is worse than even in Spain or Greece. How does your country even manage to function when it's that bad?

What makes you think you're not rightful Austro-Hungarian clay?

Uni, few more years and out out and away from this pile of shit.
Yeah, the economy is total shit.
Also superior STEM masterrace.

>implying I don't
Man, if not for the brits joining the war and dragging the USA in we would have won fair and square.
Tbh anything pretty in this shithole was built by the dual monarch. Compare Magyar Serbia (Vojvodina) to Southern Serbia, Novi Sad looks super cute, while down there it's all crap.

Jes ti balija iz PodVelezja?

Where are you thinking of moving to?

Oh no... Hell no... First time I saw a balija from podveležje it was on a forum, damn that guy was a moron villager for sure. Maybe you met him too then?

Well whole life wanted to move to Germany... But that is going down the drain, and figured I want a cozy place to live, a secure place to live, a rich place, decent like-minded people, so settled for moving to Switzerland. Got really no where else to go really... Maybe Croatia as an alternative or Germany if it fixes itself.

Why does Herzegovina not have a port access to the Sea?

Trebinje masterrace

Muslims gtfo

They don't have any sea

It has a town on the sea, but the bay is rather shallow.
De facto the Croatian port of Ploče "belong" to us, since it is an economic artery.

Ok, TY user

No we fucking don't.

I know multiple Croats and I hate their fucking whiny accents.

Technically all the coast from Split to Boka is Herzegovina, since Herzegovina is a title referring to the lands of the Herzog of Hum.

Eh your muslims are chill, as are all proper hercegovinians, sure there are black sheep always.

>Govno
Lost

Oddly enough, your accent is seen as the purest of all Yugoslav ones, at least that is what they teach us. Oddly too it is quite similar to Northern Herzegovinan.

>muslims
>in Trebinje

>herzegovno
Kek

Not sure what you mean by "purest" ,but I'm flattered anyway desu senpai.

You had quite a few, you still got some, so yeah.
What's the issue, all you heretics are the same :')

How's the weather down there?

Well like, you got no accent, besides, the most common dialect of Yugoslav is East Herzegovinan.

>what's the issue

Oh,you know the fucking issue

Down there? Stuck studying in Shitholejevo. It is quite like Mars, toxic air and no water.

Kolko za kutiju drine?

The Načertanije forsee a necessity to integrate all Serbs, regardless of faith. Don't forget, every tenth or at least 7% of chetniks were, believe it or not, muslim.

Fun fact I dug out in a book, seems muslims actually protested against the whole "Let's kill the jews and Serbs" thing pulled in WWII. Tbh should have listened to all that, the whole inter-slavic murder thing was bullshit.

what do you think about the krajina region in the northwest? both my parents are from there and i visit relatives in velika kladuša and cazin a few times each year. it seems like it's extremely hillbilly and almost radical compared to the rest of the country. i ask because i've never been to the rest of the country, not beyond bihać anyway.

>Drina
The Sarajevsko beer among cigarettes.

Why does anyone smoke that stuff?

>not studying in Banja Luka

I shiggy'g and I diggy'd

>peaceful breakup like USSR
Nice joke, mudslim cunt. Russians were wiped out in many soviet mudslim republics after 1991. Especially in Chechnya, Ingushetia, Tadjikistan.

Well, Kraina was always inside Croatia. Over the years they seemed to have become dickheads.
Bužim is, seemingly, a shit place, given that it is the home of Bilal Bosnić and so.

Kraina guys are sometimes okay sometimes utter shit.

Sta ti misliš da ja pišam pare pa da svaki dan malboro kupujem?

Interesting

the impression i get is that the rest of the country don't like the entire region of the country and the feeling is mutual. i was told that you practically get discriminated against sometimes if you go to a place like sarajevo and tell them you're from kladuša or cazin.

>the whole inter-slavic murder thing was bullshit

Agreed. Memeing against eachother is fun tho

>not going to one of the three best electrotechnical faculties in the region
ETF in Sarajevo is the only based place in the whole country

Jes pio rakiju jutros ? Ako nisi idi popi
/t. Drvarcanin

pišaj po sirotinjiiiii

>>>>>>>on pije """rakiju""""

Tko ti je kriv. Kontroliši. Ja nikad nisam osjetio potrebu da pušim, radim to samo kad mi dođe.

Fun thing with Sarajevo is that they are filled with Sanjak and Eastern Bosnian fags (basically Serb muslims of the worst kind)

Hercegovina is rightful Montenegrin (Serb) clay

>panslavism is a meme guys we're all different

((((((((((ETF Sarajevo))))))))))

Ne pijem rakiju. Pivopija pretežno.

>Tko ti je kriv
>T

Rakija je najsupirniojornije pice na svijetu
Valja i to

>implying it isn't Serb clay already

there is no serbia on this map ++

>najsupirniojornije
Nis ba dobar dere sve živo a isti procenat ko u vodke.Bolje da se uziva dok pijes a ne da se patis da uzmes jedan gutljaj

1800ts:
>let us all work together and unite Slavic brothers
1900ts:
>that slav has a similar God as we do but a bit different, let's kill and rape his family

Wtf happened?

Skapaj od ljubomore

Exactly, Einstein

>>that slav

The only Slavs which directly rebelled against pan-Slavism were Croats, together with their Germanic overlords.

eeeeeehhh okidoh se od ljubomore.

Odvjek sam zelio zivit u jebenom Sarajevu aaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahaha

Al zato unisti bilo kakave viruse u organizmu

Is there still hatred towards the Serbs? Can you bring home Serb girlfriend to mom and dad?

>Can you bring home Serb girlfriend to mom and dad?
Nope my dad would fucking kill me if i married a serb
t.muslim

Who are you asking that?