DIY thread #73 resurrection edition

The Oakland warehouse fire occured in a venue popular with leftists and degenerates, as well as normie party goers. These venues are known as "DIY Spaces", and are often unsafe, as they don't necessarily follow the fire codes. You might even have one of these places in your neighbourhood or city and not even know it.

Our communities need people like us to report violations and keep unwitting leftists from getting themselves killed. Do not visit these places, do not harass squatters, and do not make false reports. City officials are depending on us for correct information so that they can prevent this type of tragedy: youtu.be/nnul_HDvXMM [Open]

>Flop House Directories/other leads
regenes.is/resources-2/
transnational-queer-underground.net/tag/places/
xhurches.org/Directory-1
archive.is/mXndq
archive.is/Db28H
archive.fo/4zssD
archive.fo/uLpad
pastebin.com/fn5yDamf
pastebin.com/pxDYhEA2
faceberg.com/citygrowsshows
pastebin.com/9XGc1NGr

>Reportable Violations
ghostbin.com/paste/4e4p5

>Who Needs to Know
City Councils/Public Works
Fire Marshals
Alcoholic Beverage Control Boards

>Kill list, cases pending, places that need to be reported ASAP
ghostbin.com/paste/kc9dm

>Discord link
discord.gg/M9h8WYQ

>Articles/Videos/Reddit/Forums/Salt about us!
ghostbin.com/paste/kafg8

>Other things
National Fallen Firefighters Foundation firehero.org/donate/
Support your local firehouse, consider becoming a Volunteer Firefighter

>TL;DR
Click directory links.
Find a venue near you.
Research it to see if the building is up to code.
Report violations to the authorities.

>Thread theme
youtu.be/tNveMjoSxp0

Other urls found in this thread:

baltimoresun.com/news/maryland/baltimore-city/bs-md-ci-bros-future-20161214-story.html
pitchfork.com/news/70344-beloved-denver-diy-venue-rhinoceropolis-shut-down-in-wake-of-oakland-fire/
nashvillescene.com/news/features/article/20846839/inside-the-diy-closures
twitter.com/mikehuguenor/status/808033828891553792
laweekly.com/music/after-the-ghost-ship-fire-underground-venues-in-la-are-getting-shut-down-7715893
i.sli.mg/I1tmtd.jpg
i.sli.mg/kivzog.png
i.sli.mg/8pWns9.png
i.sli.mg/zwKpIl.jpg
brokelyn.com/experiment-comedy-gallery-shut-supporters-fear-alt-right-interference/
ww2.kqed.org/arts/2016/12/16/burnt-ramen-long-running-underground-venue-in-richmond-shut-down/
archive.is/7cspZ
i.sli.mg/bcKCxY.jpg
i.sli.mg/9oHENT.png
i.sli.mg/9hthfl.jpg
theverge.com/2016/12/16/13988544/Sup
exclaim.ca/music/article/Sup
billboard.com/articles/news/7603824/electronic-music-alliance-safety-tips-oakland-tragedy-ghost-ship-baltimore
thump.vice.com/en_ca/article/Sup
ilxor.com/ILX/ThreadSelectedControllerServlet?boardid=41&threadid=104974
unicornriot.ninja/?p=11913
aux.tv/2016/12/4channers-are-trying-to-shut-down-indie-venues-across-north-america/
mixmag.net/read/baltimore-diy-art-space-shut-down-due-to-safety-violations-news
denverite.com/surprise-inspection-rhinoceropolis-following-oaklands-ghost-ship-fire-24619/
thehardtimes.net/2016/12/16/home-depot-closes-cops-crack-diy-spaces/
dodiy.org
foopee.com/punk/the-list/
codes.iccsafe.org/app/book/toc/2015/I-Codes/2015_IFC_HTML/index.html
wbrc.com/story/33967664/fire-marshal-shuts-down-nashville-music-collective-operating-out-of-barbershop
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

DON'T LET THIS HAPPEN TO YOU OR YOUR FRIENDS

Bell Foundry (Baltimore, MD)baltimoresun.com/news/maryland/baltimore-city/bs-md-ci-bros-future-20161214-story.html
Rhinoceropolis (Denver, CO)pitchfork.com/news/70344-beloved-denver-diy-venue-rhinoceropolis-shut-down-in-wake-of-oakland-fire/
Glass Menage (Nashville, TN)nashvillescene.com/news/features/article/20846839/inside-the-diy-closures
Drkmattr (Nashville, TN)nashvillescene.com/news/features/article/20846839/inside-the-diy-closures
Kitty Castle (San Jose, CA)twitter.com/mikehuguenor/status/808033828891553792
Purple 33 (Los Angeles, CA)laweekly.com/music/after-the-ghost-ship-fire-underground-venues-in-la-are-getting-shut-down-7715893
Big Art Factory (Los Angeles, CA)i.sli.mg/I1tmtd.jpg
Church of 3 Cats (Lansing, MI)i.sli.mg/kivzog.png
Bridge Art Space (Richmond, VA)i.sli.mg/8pWns9.png
JOKER JOKER Gallery (Athens, GA)i.sli.mg/zwKpIl.jpg
Experiment Comedy Gallery (Brooklyn, NY)brokelyn.com/experiment-comedy-gallery-shut-supporters-fear-alt-right-interference/
Burnt Ramen (Richmond, CA)ww2.kqed.org/arts/2016/12/16/burnt-ramen-long-running-underground-venue-in-richmond-shut-down/
Unnamed Bernal Heights Warehouse (San Francisco, CA) archive.is/7cspZ
Flux Capacitor (Colorado Springs, CO)i.sli.mg/bcKCxY.jpg
Qilombo (Oakland, CA)i.sli.mg/9oHENT.png
Peralta Studios (Oakland, CA)i.sli.mg/9hthfl.jpg
afrika town community garden (Oakland, CA)
kikebook.com/afrikatowncommunitygarden

MASSIVE SALT DUMP

theverge.com/2016/12/16/13988544/Sup Forums-oakland-ghost-ship-shut-down-art-spaces-venues-diy

exclaim.ca/music/article/Sup Forums_users_are_trying_to_shut_down_diy_venues_following_oakland_warehouse_fire

billboard.com/articles/news/7603824/electronic-music-alliance-safety-tips-oakland-tragedy-ghost-ship-baltimore

thump.vice.com/en_ca/article/Sup Forums-trolls-diy-spaces-oakland-fire

ilxor.com/ILX/ThreadSelectedControllerServlet?boardid=41&threadid=104974

unicornriot.ninja/?p=11913

aux.tv/2016/12/4channers-are-trying-to-shut-down-indie-venues-across-north-america/

mixmag.net/read/baltimore-diy-art-space-shut-down-due-to-safety-violations-news

denverite.com/surprise-inspection-rhinoceropolis-following-oaklands-ghost-ship-fire-24619/

pitchfork.com/news/70344-beloved-denver-diy-venue-rhinoceropolis-shut-down-in-wake-of-oakland-fire/

thehardtimes.net/2016/12/16/home-depot-closes-cops-crack-diy-spaces/

has the situation with the mods been sorted out yet?

awoo safely

Remember to read /diy/'s official comic series

Just remember Gijinka christ chan

i thought the salt income will decrease over time but this is getting better every day

You guys are doing gods work

Reminder, that there's more to it than building code violations. These events push lots of illegal and seedy shit, and DIY openly admits to their wrongdoings. Make events quit that shit, and you have future teens and young adults growing up to be normal functioning citizens.

Hold these bars/clubs/warehouses responsible and get the law involved and a bunch of criminal activity that plagues California decreases drastically. Not only are you stopping SJW culture from spreading, you're also stopping mainstream edgy culture as well.

>Stops drug trafficking
>Stops drugs being sold to minors
>Stops alcohol sold to minors
>Stops degenerate performances
>Stops statutory rape
>Stops regular rape
>Slows down propaganda by Antifa
>Slows down propaganda by BLM
>Slows down Antifa from recruiting new members
>Slows down BLM from recruiting new members

All of that goes away and you've got people who'd prefer to get their shit together. Crime would also go down drastically, and rioters would be almost zero.

>dodiy.org
Here's evidence of DIY openly telling the police, FBI, etc to fuck off, as they know their events are unlicensed, allow underage drinking, statutory rape, drug peddling, and aren't up to safety regulations.

>Antifa direct involvement
→ # → → → → → →

Safety regulations are just icing on the cake. The biggest issues are how they're hodbeds for heavy illegal activity, especially towards minors. Many of these events are all-ages, and tend to have adults and teens engaging in sexual activity and drug use and solicitation.

Proof of illegal activity such as selling alcohol to minors.

>foopee.com/punk/the-list/

Godspeed, brothers. Let's clean our streets, not just of stupid hippie performances, but the real shit they're harboring.

SAFETY SQUAD

Keep fighting my safe brothers

Reminder: The Mods are firebugs

>/qa/

How long until they get shut down like /q/ did? When will mods get bored of their endless moaning?

Maylayfag slipped another thread into the catalog to slide this one. Keep this bumped.

how many posts before 404

Please stop

They atleast went to sleep, but I believe it has or it is mainly one mods influencing it at most. Mods get alot of leeway to run things, but banning on topic shit like DIY costs them capital and could potentially lose their spot if they swing their hammer too often. no one is getting raided, it is politics and the mods are in the wrong. The backlash was easy we just needed a few people with the will to stand up those faggots, I mean we know Sup Forums is a 100% /safe/ board. Hopfully mods learned their lesson or we will have vacate their spots

No. There absolutely was a raid on /qa/ to try to influence the mods. You should have seen the victory lap they were doing there when the threads were getting nuked.

We last 2 that it to 300. The enemies of safety have conceded.

I like the caltrops on the floor. That's a swell idea.

Do not respond to Maylayfag.

Can you make a Comission?

Make a Fire-chan standing outside of a burning puck rock concert with any caption

Why does Christ-chan cause such butthurt anyway? Bump for actual thread

Also, some Vancouverfags please look into Spartacus Books

If you have 4chanX then just filter Malasyia.

Because it's a diversive shill tactic.
It's also of very poor quality.

He's just trying to get the mods to ban this thread for off-topic shit.

Ignore him and I'm sure he'll have to go pray to mecca and get assfucked by his dad shortly.

STAY
A
F
E

go to his patreon and hit the $25 pledge option for commissions

so nobody has contacted Hiro yet?

Yep I remember that shit back in march

>go to his patreon and hit the $25 pledge option for commissions
Go shill you're shit somewhere else

why doesn't he just make a rwss comic, since Trump Chan is basically dead? he'd probably garner a much bigger doner base.

I tweeted at him a few hours ago. Like I said though banning in mass gets noticed. Left cucks want their spots

are they afraid this is an advanced Trudeau chaos master plan? That was a no-go to begin with

Reminder to report every single post malcuck makes about his shitty drawings

Advertisement is against the rules :^)

god, does it feel good to click on it and not get a 404 page

>caltrops
>my feet hurt

lmao it fits

Well if you are a leftist cuck this successful campaign makes you very scared. You would want to destory it anyway you can.

REMEMBER TO POST THE FIRE CODES IN EVERY THREAD!!!

Major offenses:
No sprinkler system
Anything within 18" of a sprinkler head
Unsealed penetrations into walls, floors, ceilings
Holes in ceiling or floors
No emergency exits
No lit exit signs with battery backup
No emergency lighting
Obstructing a path of egress
Exposed wiring
Extension cord used in permanent application
No fireblocking barrier such as drywall
Combustible gases present (propane, acetylene, etc)

Check also in public record for zoning, occupancy permit, building permit if any modifications are present, tax license, liquor license, music venue license, etc

Together, we can save lives and protect our communities. MASAfrom the bottom of wbrc.com/story/33967664/fire-marshal-shuts-down-nashville-music-collective-operating-out-of-barbershop

>Bill Herbert said if anyone has information about potentially-dangerous venues, they should contact Metro Codes or the Fire Marshal’s Office immediately.

so don't worry about false report bullshit or leftyanons saying why bother, the authorities want to know

Stole your pepe, sorry lad

>wanting to destroy safety
Truly libtard logic.
Goddamn I hate leftists.

don't worry, I stole that one from someone else

Any meaningful activism we do that last more than a week and a half they will try and shut it down. Never let them