What do we do about Fyroaches?

Where's Bosnians?

>Muslims
>White

Sorry, Albania, you failed to double down

Christian Gheg MasterRace.

Too lazy to make one

also bump

Shouldn't you guys care more about reclaiming Constantinople.

Albany, why did you embrace Islam ??

Come home Greek man.

Taxes. Also am christian

Pic related is what it actually is like.

I am afraid that it is something that I can not allow to happen

Impossible because i based it on my own face, faggot.

Fyrom is a meme gone too far.

Hehehe

Hahahahaa

kek

And who is this semen demon with glasses?

Albanians look more like the shitskin on the right, if you have any decency left in you, you'd leave that Muslim shithole.

>albanians
>white
lmao

You might as well make one for every race or nationality because that's where this memes headed

Nigger, i see Albanian faces literally ever day of my life, they're absolutely nothing like that.

We are. They expand daily

the real question is: should we keep all the aleksandr of makedonski statues after we conquer them or destroy them?

A leaf is working on it.

I say take them as war trophies like they took the Hellenic identity.

I've been to Albania. You are obviously white, but you know your country is mostly not like this. Many are darker with thick bushy black eyebrows. all the truly white people I saw were close to the Montenegrin border and had obviously different genetics.

I've seen very very few people with bushy eyebrows my whole life. Honestly, you might have just ended up in a ghetto.

Albania is not a real country

I've been to Tirana and Shkoder. You are not all the same genetics in Albania. These two men in your photo for example have non white features and your country is full of muslim.

>two

all of them are non-white

Are you somehow implying muslim is a race or a specific genetic group? You can find gypsies allover the Balkans, they're not locked only here. Guy isn't even taking part in the riot.

No I'm implying the people in Albania are a specific genetic group and it's not white. There are only a few white populations within

I will fuck the first shiptar girl I see so hard she'll start voting for VMRO

Got ANY evidence for that? Any real evidence?

Is this thread supposed to be ironic? Everyone knows Albanians are the filthiest people in Europe

Can you find one non Albanian who considers Albania white?

Hitler considered them white enough to work with them

Hitler liked muslims and had no rule with working only with whites. His best allies were non whites.

ghegs are dirty turks from the caucasus that look like the guy on the right side of the picture

Here? Definitely not. Everyone here believes in le ebin arab meme, but what people believe doesn't reflect objective truth in many cases.

Ghegs are the real Proto-Albanians and Christian.

Well they’re not the albanians which migrated from the Montenegro region in the 12th century into the present-day region of Albania which was inhabited only by Romans and Bulgarians. Ghegs came into the balkans later during the ottoman rule.

Nah just Kosovares and dibrans. Us regular albos are alright.

Again, no they did not. The split between Gheg and Tosk precedes the Slavic migrations, let alone the Ottoman Conquest.

Cool story. Consider revising medieval history rather than that ambiguous and obsolete ancient shit. There is no mention of your pathetic kind before the 12th century. Slavs are more indigenous than you.

The first time Albania is mentioned is close to present day Tirana in the 2nd crntury. Around the 5th century the Byzantine empire stops recording direct ethnicity, everyone now is a Byzantine and serves the Empire. Th the 10th century we are recorded as taking part in a revolt against the empire. In the 12th century Progoni nobles from the First Albanian state by uniting smaller tribes. Maybe, for once, you should try to be unbiased in your research and stop being a revisionist faggot.

Complete bullshit

a few cities in analbania with slavic names.
Berat == Belgrad
Pogradec
Voskopoja
Bozigrad, ect...
Don't even bother changing them to gypsie names when settling the bulgarian inhabited territory?

I know, an arvanite won't be happy to hear this.

>Slavs migrate and invade
>Hold on to the territory for ~150 years
>Rename some cities
>i-it was always bulgarian clay

WE IZ WHITE AND SHIT

This is some weaons grade autism

>greek
>non-white
They dont deserve to be a master race

What about the names Shkodër, Mirditë, Tiranë, Korçë, Kamëz, Fier, Laç, Kukes, and so on? Cherrypicking names gets you nowhere.

That retard probably thinks Mississippi and Louisiana are French clay

Kek