WTF BUMP

OY VEY DELETE THIS GOYIM

This is incorrect or false.

yes goyim, keep believing us, goyim

someone get this to alex jones stat

JIDF here. It's basically nothing

GOYIM DELETE THIS NOW!!!!!!!!!

jidf please go

also, columbine discussion thread. do you believe the story as it's told or is it another sandy hook?

>op pic related, clinton involvement w/ principal
>fema set up a camp at the high school

maybe columbine was (((their))) guinea pig for eventually pushing gun control upon us? the timeline definitely fits.

>tfw every mass shooting in America is a part of a satanic ritual
>tfw Fullmetal Alchemist had it right all along

Is there a way off this ride lads?

This actually does make sense. It is true that most of the wars throughout history was nothing more than human sacrifices. The Brussels bombing was a human sacrifice event that happened a day before Purim.

I think we can chalk it up and find out connections between all the mass shootings, bombings and abortion clinics in the US if we pin them on a map along with its details and the way it happened.

DAILY REMINDER BLOOD LIBEL IS TRUE AND IS STILL HAPPENING. PIZZA GATE IS CONNECTED TO IT.

>tfw you realize all of this

Columbine is weird.

You've had two weirdos both of which had a semblance of social life(didn't Klebold have a girlfriend? Or was it Harris?) and quite likely were bullied and then snapped in very weird fashion.

When you have the cases like that Asian guy from VA Tech then it's obvious why he snapped - total outsider, was always bullied, had no friends and once he finally managed to get a gf she cheated. Shit happens. Even Sandy Hook, assuming it wasn't a hoax - you have autistic faggot who was taught by his prepper single mother to prepare for the worst at some point went full REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE at her and nearby school. Perfectly plausible, it adds up somewhat.

Meanwhile those two had at least small circle of friends, weren't totally alienated, just relatively ordinary high school "YAY, NOTHING FUCKING MATTERS" nihilist edgelords. I knew people like that, tons of them in fact and none of them went to do something like this, even though conditions to do so are better than ever(if we assume that they want to get famous by doing this). So what is there that I(we?) don't know about Columbine?

Or just compare the dates of the shootings and other 'terror attacks' to jewish holidays.
My guess is that there is something there.

A parent of a mudered Columbine kid gave a presentation about not bullying people at my high school in 2005. So I know that people did actually die there unlike in Sandy Hook.

>my buddy wore his trench coat that day. It was a good laugh.

>military grade explosives that were too complicated for the teens to have made

well the 'bombs' were duds so guess they weren't all to complicated or 'military grade'

i think it was eric that took a qt to the school prom just a few days before their "judgement day". there were also witness reports of weird men carrying large objects (presumed to be the bombs) into the school at night. apparently eric's dad was also seen with the kids planting the bombs or some weird shit. he was ex-military supposedly involved in covert operations.

as to the kids themselves, I don't buy it for one second that they were your textbook "psychopaths". I think that they were sane and coherent individuals that made a conscious and calculated decision to kill people that they felt were their enemies.

I don't think they did it because they felt insecure and/or inferior - I think they did it because they truly felt they were superior beings (hell, Dylan even says it in his journal) and they did the massacre to assert their dominance.

>"Explosives expert Sid Woodcock said propane explosives of the type found are 'fairly sophisticated.' Just one bomb 'probably would have destroyed a good part of the school,' he said. 'These subjects were not only on a killing rampage,' said Jefferson County Sheriff John Stone, 'They were going to burn the school up.'

>"Larry Bettendorf of the [B]ATF says the propane tank was rigged with a can of gasoline and an egg timer. He says the bomb was poorly designed and that may be why it never exploded. Or he said gunmen Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold may not have had time to set the timer. Bettendorf says the big question for now is how the gunmen got such a big bomb into the school"

>An ABC News report from April 23rd outlines clearly that the propane kitchen bomb was a real bomb. The sheriffs office now claims bombs were never found in the kitchen. "The large bomb that authorities found in the school cafeteria kitchen Thursday was a 20-lb. device attached to a propane tank that had shrapnel, including nails, attached to it. The bomb was set with an egg timer, matches and a model rocket fuse, said Lawrence Bettendorf, an ATF agent. When the timer went off, it would trigger the match, which would light the fuse and ignite a gas can next to the propane tank. The bomb would have been enough to seriously damage the school building, but not level it, authorities said. A bomb squad removed and safely defused the device Thursday."

also, theres this weird news footage here of a riot shield noted "NATO-3" at the scene. witnesses also reported a blue SWAT truck sporting "NATO" as well.

youtube.com/watch?v=66Ew7LGwnWY

I'm not a dumbass Jared. I saw this coming before ma pit the pie in.

ITS ALSO SUPER FUNNY HOW ALL THIS CRAP HAPPENS RIGHT WHEN BILL IS IN OFFICE, EH?

really tangles your jangles, pol

>heritage high school shooting, one month to the day after columbine