www.dailymotion.com/video/x4ulway

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EviHAI0GNPw&index
youtu.be/klTc7Yv5BUE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Obergefell_v._Hodges
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What will Trump do to the backstabbing media? He even gave NYT a chance to change, but they double down.

~Awooo

Bypass them and let their own incompetence kill them off.

How did Carl get the bad genes?

Actual Old:

They say maga cap breaks the dress code
Every fine fugging bitch I see is a #Trumpgirl

I don't want Kellyanne to punish me

We were on page 5 and by the time I found my Joe-woo there was already a new thread.

It is getting REALLY hard to find my awoos in a folder of thousands.

Now they are trying to gain a monopoly by banning alternative media from Google, Facebook and YouTube.

>One day until the electoral college votes and these delusions about faithless electors swinging the result can be finally put to rest.

Holy shit
Its like his forehead is missing something
Its fucking gigantic

How's Germany and Sweden?
are they going to unfuck their shit up yet?
I heard the "alternative" German woman running has a better chance of winning now, but nothing about Sweden

also, how's London's muslim population?

Hope Hicks is the new hotness. Save your loads for her

Surely faithless electors could even be contested?

I fap to 2D lolis almost exclusively.

Am I a degenerate?

Do you not name them? Filenames are the only way I can find anything in my pics folders.

IKTF

>not having hundreds of subfolders for your memes

yes

Cucks going to cuck. I say both Sweden and Germany are lost. Around 1/4 of both of them want this insanity to end. Which isn't enough.

>Are Germany and Sweden going to unfuck themselves?

Germany might, usually they always come back from the brink of death.

Sweden is gone. Its never coming back.

youtube.com/watch?v=EviHAI0GNPw&index

I hate not having Sup Forums filenames

Did Trump say anything new/notable at the Mobile rally today?

Laughing hysterically at the mod was a good nightcap

Okay.

subfolders which narrow descriptions of things

So, are we finally getting national castle doctrine and CCW reciprocity?

ye he did , you should watch it it's full of goodies

Really gets that cranium working, doesn't it?

GREETINGS COMRADES!

FOR TOO LONG HAVE WE TOILED UNDER THE HEEL OF THE IMPERIALIST BASTARDS AND THEIR BOURGEOISIE LACKEYS!

I'M ASKING FOR YOUR HELP TO RISE TOGETHER, OVERTHROW THE EXPLOITERS, AND MAKE THE PROLETARIAT GREAT AGAIN!

You also have good taste, amigo.

>those noses
Sometimes I forget how handsome I am.
I'm not drop dead gorgeous but sometimes you see some pictures of people on the internet and you're like "You know what? I really don't look that bad at all"

What country was he thinking of?

You should try naming them as well. Folders are good for when you don't know which pic you want but you know the catagory, but filenames let you just fine the correct pic right away.

this. it just looks amateurish

I liked it when he told Martha Raddatz to shut up

JIBUN AWOOOOOOOOOOOO

I'd by a Saiga if I could

sweet, thanks Romania

I don't know that feeling.

I like this guy!

> This meme is older than his appearance on SNL

That isn't actually wrong, but it only makes Democrat hysteria towards Russia even more ridiculous.

I don't exactly consider her a loli since her age isn't even on the clock but I agree, best girl of 2016.

She is 13 or 14 I believe, but she is also a drawing.

>tfw linux
>tfw no thumbnail view for file dialog

It's hell
Subfolders + Naming are really the only way to find anything on there, but I haven't organized it yet

I once thought of switching to KDE OpenSUSE, the only Linux version that includes a custom patched version of Firefox with thumbnail view for the browse files dialog

Read it again in Trump's voice. That could literally be a Trump tweet.

Have we ever had a President who was such a ladies man? There's hundreds of pictures of him surrounded by quality pussy.

He makes JFK look like a fucking eunuch!

>tfw no morning joe

Western Europe will become a Communist shithole. Only Eastern and Southern Europe will remain European.

There will either be a civil war in Sweden or they will roll over to become a Muslim nation. (as in Sharia law nationwide, women have to wear veils, all that)

To be honest I am not entirely sure which will happen. I think it depends when the Muslims want full control. When they are at 30% of the population? 40%? 50%? 60%? (no way they'll wait later than that)

LADS
WHATS NEW

13. She's 15 in the LN at the point that it's at though. 17 in the web novel because they're prudes.

>ID: Xazi

I wonder what Joe does on his weekends.

cos it's not SNL, it's Drake's music vid which the SNL skit was based on

What manga/anime is it?!?
Much blood n violence?
Just finished with magical girl raising project need my next fix with loli's being slaughtered

> No thumbnails

That's a hell I cannot even begin to fathom.

Imma close my window now that its in the 60s. These worn out Walmart jeans are to thin for this weather

He makes reunions.
>pic related.

wtf I hate Putin's shirtless sexy body now

>being this unorganized

Shameful

You people don't actually support trump, right?

Like, it's all just a big meme?

Dems are attempting to individually persuade, threaten, bribe, call out, intimidate, etc. the electors into being faithless to block Trump which will obviously come to nothing.

China stole US property, people got mad that Trump said that is some bullshit. Then he said fuck it then whatever, then everyone says he is crazy.

Dems are still trying to find a leader and it hilariously may be Keith Ellison but they are still infighting.

Trump's Israel ambassador choice made people mad, like every appointment.

It's GNOME/Redhat's fault
they keep making useless shit nobody needs and don't fix glaring problems the community has with their software

pic related

Yes thats right friend you have nothing to fear, you can go back to plebbit now

Donald, would you like to see my analysis of the polls?

Kek, of course not.

This is a Jeb!/Cruz thread.

Reminds his kids that he used to be a congressman

Been a bit but I'm glad to be back in these threads. How ya'll doing /ptg/?

Tomas Daniel Contreras will be known as Carl the Cuck until he enters the grave.

If that is what you wish to believe, sure. If I told you one thing or another would you be persuaded by what I said?

It started that way.

> He even gave NYT a chance to change, but they double down.

Having the media on his back is one of his more powerful weapons.

The "he is filling the swamp" narrative would have much more effect if the media were praising his picks instead of ragging on them.

Trump won this election because he is considered an outsider. The second the media makes him for an insider he starts having trouble so the more the media attacks him the more his base unite and his brand solidifies.

Many in the media already notice that but they can't neither resist nor control their more or less independent "journalists" (actually a little more than bloggers with a slightly more convencional audience).

It is the same thing with Hollywood. Had the artists made a "get over it, he is our president now" Trump would have lost half his support on that account alone. As they continue attacking people know Trump is on the right path.

The moors have a saying that is very wise (although the groups that use it today are not):

> show me where all the arrows are pointed at and I'll show you who is in the truth

Right now all arrows are falling over Trump.

Good morning, fag.

I tried, but then I felt autistic naming them, and got lazy trying to organize them.

>using GNOME

mommy

If I put them all in folders it's harder to browse for an image I can't remember the name of

I also just switched to a new computer so I lost most of my memes

TOMORROW

Dual-boot windows

>Green frog folder
>Images of Wojak

>blood and violence
Not really. It's a comedy. A good one though. Also the name is Konosuba
youtu.be/klTc7Yv5BUE

It's for all of gtk based desktops
I use XFCE
Anything that's based off of the gtk library (Most web browsers) have to deal with the GNOME developers no matter what

Morning, Portugal Bro!

heh

it is very likely and (in an ironic turn of events) much because of the left love for gay marriage.

The irony of the situation and the biggest fuck you to "Obama legacy" will be that Obergefell v. Hodges (that decision that lighted up the White House with the rainbow) will be the precedent to achieve that.

Think about it: that decision "requires all states to issue marriage licenses to same-sex couples and to recognize same-sex marriages validly performed in other jurisdictions" [1]

Considering they used a stretch to assume the constitution guarantee the right to same sex marriage they cannot skirt around the fact that the same reasoning is much more explicit in the right to own, possess and carry weapons (a whole amendment, the second one even).

Get ready for this: nationally uniform legislation and permits valid across states, all thanks to Trump (that will implement it) and thanks to Obama love for gays.

[1] en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Obergefell_v._Hodges

tl;dr: that rainbow white house stunt will be the catalyst for national concealed carry

keith ellison?

It was like how Brony started
It was all a joke at first but the more we watched and the more we talked the better he became.

I'm pretty sure there are people in this general who would die for Trump.

But why dwell longer on the reverence and sacred respect of Christians to the emperor, whom we cannot but look up to as called by our Lord to his office? So that on valid grounds I might say Cæsar is more ours than yours, for ourGod has appointed him. Therefore, as having this propriety in him, I do more than you for his welfare, not merely because I ask it of Him who can give it, or because I ask it as one who deserves to get it, but also because, in keeping the majesty of Cæsar within due limits, and putting it under the Most High, and making it less than divine, I commend him the more to the favour of Deity, to whom I make him alone inferior. But I place him in subjection to one I regard as more glorious than himself. Never will I call the emperor God, and that either because it is not in me to be guilty of falsehood; or that I dare not turn him into ridicule; or that not even himself will desire to have that high name applied to him. If he is but a man, it is his interest as man to give God His higher place. Let him think it enough to bear the name of emperor. That, too, is a great name of God’s giving. To call him God, is to rob him of his title. If he is not a man, emperor he cannot be. Even when, amid the honours of a triumph, he sits on that lofty chariot, he is reminded that he is only human. A voice at his back keeps whispering in his ear, Look behind you; remember you are but a man. And it only adds to his exultation, that he shines with a glory so surpassing as to require an admonitory reference to his condition. It adds to his greatness that he needs such a reminiscence, lest he should think himself divine.
(Tertullian, Apologia ch 33 (3rd century))

>Keith Ellison
Oh god PLEASE
PLEASE make it as far identity politics and left wing as it can get
PLEASE make it someone who's appears just screams anti-American.

Tomorrow

Already do, on a seperate partition,
it's full of gaymes and windows exclusive software

The linux partition is for media + shitposting