Hey Sup Forums, I come to you with a question

Hey Sup Forums, I come to you with a question.

Let me preface this by saying that I voted for Trump and still support him the whole way. That said, I've been trying to find ways to get people to shut up about the popular vote thing. One of the best arguments I've heard against the popular vote is that illegal immigrants supposedly can vote in places like California. However, I'm having a hard time finding any evidence that such a statement is actually true.

Do you guys know something that I don't? Where can I find some sources on this claim? Google is no help nor do I see it on any credible news site.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pUN6FsQFOkY
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/96089910/#96105224
youtube.com/watch?v=nfgEvgVC6Qs
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0261379414000973
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Say, so you think people who live on the coast in two states in retarded unnatural sanctuary cities should decide the entire fate of the country?

woah good one

10 million illegals live in California.
You only require your name to be able to vote in California.
Former ICE agents have come forward saying they've found voter registration cards on 1/4 illegal immigrants they've brought in.

In reality you can't check because it's illegal to check in California. It may not be in the millions but it's a load of shit to suggest that of the 10 million illegals living there that none of them voted.

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

Just say the electoral college prevents marginalization and requires a candidate to appeal to many states instead of just California and New York.

Obama also literally told illegals to vote just before the election in a Q&A so there's that too

youtube.com/watch?v=pUN6FsQFOkY
(fact check: Illegals cost federal/state governments 10x more than they pay in taxes so the girl in that video is lying when she says they contribute)

What? I very clearly stated that I support Trump and am against the popular vote. I'm just trying to find evidence of illegals voting.

This is what I want to hear. Where are the sources for this? LIke only needing your name to vote in California, everywhere I've looked it seems you need a SSN which would stop illegals.

I was the only white person at the polling station in SoCal. On my way out this black lady tried got weird with me and went and stood in my way. She could see me coming she goes and stands where im gonna walk and turns her back. It was seriously fucking awkward. Now that our race is a minority we are starting to act like some of the other races who have been at war with us without us actually, actually being at war with them because we were so naive. I was told by a black guy at a party recently that white people need to be eradicated. It is totally common for black people to have the black guy have a black girlfriend, who is totally cool and supportive with him fucking white girls becuase that's part of their war tactic.

Also, check these digits. Praise Kek.

didn't read the post but checked

Sources? Please? Anyone?

Don't make me get more quads.

Working on it but my internet is shit right now. I have to get the archive pic of the california voter registration.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/96089910/#96105224

Excellent, thank you.

I remember reading about how California law makes it so there's no punishment for lying about your status as a citizen and there's no punishment for government employees who register illegals to vote. Can anyone confirm that?

Even if there were iD checks, California issues drivers licences for illegals that look almost the same apart from one line. It's easy to vote if you don't live there.

In Michigan there were more votes than registered voters. The ballot numbers didn't match. Because they couldn't recount the Election Day results stood. So you can illegally vote and affect the outcome of your district and invalidate it for recounting so it sticks. And if it was based on the popular vote and you were organised (like a soros bus fleet?) that scam could decide the fate of the entire country.

So say you have a state with a population 50-100 million more people than any others. A candidate would just campaign there and swing the residents --and illegals -- and not even bother worrying about what the rest of America thinks. The election would become all about what Cali wants and the campaigning would centre there and the rest of the country can go fuck itself. California is much bigger geographically than New York and illegal immigration (and open borders - as clinton and calexit proponents want) means the pop would explode in the future. Eventually even NY wouldnt have a say in a popular vote system. It will all be up to CA, and particularly Mexican illegals. Why should liberals and illegals have the right to dictate the direction in which an entire county goes? Why should any state hold the rest of the country to ransom?

As for illegals, I could pay for plane loads of people from China or Syria or Russia to come in and vote if I was so inclined. I would only have to do it in one state under the popular vote system so it would be really fucking easy to push a candidate who is sympathetic to my business or politics onto you poor shmucks. I would only need the money to pay them. Like perhaps a sympathetic Hungarian monster.

TLDR although you don't like the outcome this time, at least you had a say. In the popular vote system it would be corrupted to fuck.

Read the fucking OP. I am thrilled with the outcome. This topic is solely to help me gather evidence of illegals voting.

Fucking god damn it people.

California's turnout was well under the national average. The "3 million illegals in CA" meme is fucking idiotic.

USA IS A CONSTITUTIONAL REPUBLIC NOT A DEMOCRACY
POPULAR VOTE IS FOR COMMIE FAGGOTS
THEN DO BACKFLIP

youtube.com/watch?v=nfgEvgVC6Qs

Oh I read the OP. I think you're trolling but I'm playing along. People who preface posts with "I'm a trump supporter" tend to be making shit up. But anyway, take the bits you like and ignore the rest and don't get butthurt that I called you a liberal. It only hurts if you are one after all.

Let see, a candidate who says he's going to crack down on illegals and a president who said illegals should go vote for your interests coz you won't be prosecuted. What's the likely outcome of that?

Anyway it'll will come out. That study was over years (ie happened in 2012 election too) and will be published shortly. We will see if there's anything of substance to the allegations.

sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0261379414000973

tl;dr: In 2008 millions of non-citizens voted (and 2016 illegal turnout was most likely through the roof compared to 2008)

US is a union of 50 states

if you want to get rid of the states and just have one nation, or states only in name, like England has counties, then so be it. but what you want to do is fundamentally change what your country is

I'm really not trolling(which is exactly what a troll would say lel), just tired of getting the run around when trying to find solid evidence of illegal voting.

I voted for Trump despite my Oregon vote being worthless.

READ THE OP
E
A
D

T
H
E

O
P

Tell them we are a republic, not a direct democracy... if they dont understand they are full on retards, in which case I hope you have some rope handy.

use this as an argument for the electoral college and why its important.

it's a hell of a lot easier to stuff ballots and have it affect the overall result

with the electoral college system, you have to have a system of ballot stuffing plan that involved numerous states, involving numerous people.

if you can just run up the score in one state or a couple states, it's easy

>Praise KEK
I work in a printshop and the owner tends to hire illegals to do grunt work, many of them have social security cards and picture ID's so they can cash their checks, even though they are illegal. Almost every major city has ways of getting falsified SSN's and ID's you just have to know the right people.
When they come here illegally there is an entire network set up for them to navigate. They already have a place to live, they know exactly where to go to get a job (wetbacks constantly show up to the shop asking for "work? have work?") and they have people willing to give them fake identities.

>Its fucking bullshit, they are lazy as fuck... dont believe the meme about them being hard workers, they spend most of the day on their phone and talking.
>They pay no taxes, get food stamps, social workers give them rides to work/ school/ hospital (which is all free for them) and buy a new phone every month so they can continue to text at work.
>I hope Trump does deport them all, I can't wait to see the tears roll down their face as they are rounded up at gun point.

just tell them that if popular won had been more important trump would have won it by adjusting his strategy.

California didn't have a Republican running for the Senate, it was between two Democrats. There was no reason for Republicans in California to vote, nor did any Republican campaign state-wide in California to turn out the Republican vote.

The entire difference in the popular vote was Hispanics in California being turned out by three different Democratic campaings (Hillarys, and the two competing Senate Dems running against each other) in California.

I got trump litmus tested at a party recently west LA. Surrounded. "Did you vote for trump?!" Silence. Me>"not only did I vote for him, I actually filled up a bus in Mexico and drove them up here, told them hillary was racist and to just vote, dropped them of at the polling station. Probably swung the election."

That was funny because those faggots know they do that shit.