Now that Trump is electing the most corrupt and/or stupid people to positions of power...

Now that Trump is electing the most corrupt and/or stupid people to positions of power, do you still think the wall is worth it?

Other urls found in this thread:

change.org/p/netflix-bring-brendan-fraser-back-into-film-television
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Not until you're on the South side of it.

change.org/p/netflix-bring-brendan-fraser-back-into-film-television

he played us for a fool my man
still better than hillary

rude

You are assuming that he is electing the most corrupt and/or stupid people. He is not. He is electing people you don't like.

While to you, not liking them is synonymous to them being stupid, corrupt, or any other word you can think of to insult them, the rest of us are actually enjoying his picks. You can ask if we regret our votes as much as you want, the fact that he's not implementing the liberal policies you wanted is entirely why we voted for him.

The fact of the matter is that anyone claiming Trump has betrayed his electorate has absolutely no understanding of what his electorate actually wants, which, incidentally, is why they lost the election in the first place.

agreed, agreed

>Rudy Giuliani
>Not corrupt
>Chris Christie
>Not corrupt
>Rick Perry
>Not a moron

How much of that juice have you been drinking?

This

No because there isn't gonna be a wall.

Pic related.

Yes. Build it around washington and nuke the contents.

> J4ID
> JID

(((Coincidence)))

Holy shit I haven't seen this. Is he doing anything good at all?

oy you caught me

Yes

>Is he doing anything good at all?

Not at all. His cabinet picks are like GWB/Ronald Reagan on steroids. He'll go down as the worst president in US history, already going in deeply hated for losing three million votes to Hillary.

...he's the former CEO of a massive fast food conglomerate, you fucking idiot. what do you think??

>Put corrupt people in positions to do corrupt shit
>Wait a year
>Expose them, their connections, and their crimes
>Now have legal justification to hang the lot for treason

I'm very sure this is what will happen. Because trump is just such an upstanding guy.

You retarded faggot, if the past crimes of Goldman Sachs and Exxon aren't enough already, there will never be enough.

And Hillary was better? LOL

Yeah actually. She wouldn't have blatantly appointed the President of Goldman Sachs and the CEO of Exxon Mobil to Cabinet positions.

>And Hillary was better?

Yes she was dumb fuck. Trump wants the Iran deal ripped up because he's a kike puppet.

Sure thing. Keep telling me how I was betrayed by my candidate because he is doing the things I voted him in to do.

>Keep telling me how I was betrayed by my candidate because he is doing the things I voted him in to do.

Did you vote for him to appoint a George Soros puppet as Treasury Secretary faggot?

If he's good enough with money that Soros trusted his dragon hoard in his hands, then he must be among the best.

Not sure how "was his accountant once" equates to "owes him everything" though. I would expect Soros to headhunt only the best as his financial managers though. Not sure who you wanted in the position, but when it comes to the head bean counter, I'd say some kike banker would know how to do things rather well. They have evolved through history as bankers and swindlers, having him swindle some money out of nations we owe sounds like a great idea.

Also he pisses you off. That's a great reason for me to like him too.

>I would expect Soros to headhunt only the best as his financial managers though.

That doesn't mean it's gonna benfit you faggot. Some of the best and most educated people in America are the same people who lead and created the 2008 crash. It's not education or being the best at something, it's greed and this crony capitalist system we have.

you're retarded. The people claiming to be blind sided by the crash were morons who had never actually ran shit beyond the theories of their economics class.

Again, who the fuck would you want? I want people with real world experience and a track record of success in their field. So far I'm not getting disappointed.

>Again, who the fuck would you want?

Someone who isn't a corrupt corporate sell out who appoints goldman sachs, exxon, and GWB era neocons to their cabinet.

>So far I'm not getting disappointed.

Oh course because it's YOUR GUY DOING IT!

It Hillary appointed the same people you would be protesting about how much of a Goldman Sachs shill she was!

Cry me a river, commie nigger cum-guzzler.

Trump >>>>>>>> Hillary >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Zmernie Bulanders

I assume you are implying Bernie would be your pick then, due to your image?

In that case, thank you for proving my point. Everyone Trump picks will, to you, be horrible, corrupt monsters who eat babies. To me, they are competent with a proven track record of success.

No, but I would be rather concerned to her motivations since we all know the bullshit she has said in public and private, and her additional ties beholding her to numerous entities across the world. With Trump, he has no real ties to his picks. He is choosing people in many cases over friends or allies from the campaign, moves that are confusing to many because to them the idea of picking the best guy for the job is an alien concept.

Of course if Hillary was in, we'd be seeing a very different and likely far more yes-man filled cabinet with lots of colorful women of various shades of not white who have no experience in anything beyond a women's studies course and getting sprayed with a hose a few times in the sixties.

Again, you are projecting your anger on me. I like his picks, but you think I should not like them because you don't. I feel like we will be having this conversation for the next eight years.

In his defense, his intention is to bring extra professions into areas that are devoid of them. We're all aware that the folks who currently wield that ability aren't those whom we ideally want.

It's a shame that you place your faith in the inexperienced toliet paper journalists who constantly mocked you and the working class for decades instead of an experienced businessman who has worked in the field for more than 4 decades.

He was talking about the treasury pick specifically, if you can't name anyone, it's fine. Just shows you don't have any ideas.