>First gets BTFO by Tucker live on his show
>Then Sup Forums finishes him off with a seizure
F

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hs1LABi5eCA
twitter.com/kurteichenwald/status/809616876011749376
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Loaded_question
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

When you're a slimy kike like him, you're sub-human.

No sympathy or respect from me.

The way he immediately throws the "have you stopped beating your wife?!" at Tucker was so low as well.

Press S to spit on his grave

SS

>First gets BTFO by Tucker live on his show
>Then Sup Forums finishes him off with a seizure
Link

This. Eichenwald is sociopath.

What was with the beating your wife line? Has Tucker beaten his wife, or did this just come out of fucking nowhere?

youtube.com/watch?v=hs1LABi5eCA

twitter.com/kurteichenwald/status/809616876011749376

He was trying to be clever. If Tucker says yes it implies he used to beat his wife, if he says no it means he still beats his wife. Thankfully Tucker isn't a retard.

Its an old argument tactic, if you ask someone have you stopped beating your wife, the person asked is automatically assumed to beat his wife regardless if he says yes or no.

So he was just saying the question itself is misleading

I see, pretty fucking retarded to start off the interview like that. But the guy is all around retarded, considering he spent the entire interview refusing to answer a simple yes or no question and instead told a long fucking story with literally no proof, trying to imply Trump is mentally unstable.
>Yes or no
>I'M TRYING TO ANSWER THE QUESTION, NOW STOP TRYING TO STOP ME FROM ANSWERING, EVERYONE SEE'S THROUGH THIS RUSE TUCKER
And goddamn that binder, dude went full autismo

>I did a little research on you Tucker

>Pulls out 400 page binder

Was it autism?

He was suggesting the question Tucker asked of him was a loaded question, the most famous example of which is the "when did you stop beating your wife"

Then he went completely mad.

underrated

I just watched the interview for the first time after hearing about it on here. I thought people were exaggerating, but that guy is seriously loony.

Oooohhh

Damn I'm retarded. I see now.

Loaded question was "are you still doing journalism?" Or something. I forgot what Tucker asks.

Guy is still a fuck though with how looney he goes.

He never even read anything from the binder, all the pages could've been fucking blank for all we know.

this is better than comedy

>all the pages could've been fucking blank for all we know.
Exactly.

JUST

what did Sup Forums do to him? i want to see this guy flopping around like a fish.

kek

Sup Forums twitter bombed him with a seizure gif

That's a sentence I never thought I would write.

So why didn't Tucker answer his question? It's very possible Tucker beats his wife for cucking the Tucker. This needs to be investigated. #cuckGate

That guy's Twitter is madness. What a nutjob.

Jew Goldstein

F

I think he needs some time to answer the question

>I see, pretty fucking retarded to start off the interview like that. But the guy is all around retarded, considering he spent the entire interview refusing to answer a simple yes or no question and instead told a long fucking story with literally no proof, trying to imply Trump is mentally unstable.

On many liberal programs this would have been lauded as fairly respectable of the guy and the "I'm just asking questions and reporting on what I'm hearing!" defense would have be treated as reasonable.

This is making me wonder what some of the mega liberal journalists/bloggers are thinking of Carlson now. Probably that he's being terrible obstinate and rude to his perfectly reasonable and sane guests.

why cant the government be more proactive in taking out hateful ppl like this writer ? we need laws to protect decent american families from this kind of scum.

D for diss

He's bullshitting. Why would he open a gif that said "You Deserve a Seizure" from a "Jew Goldstein"?

The bitch just wants attention.

>get BTFO
>go full retard
>get called out for going full retard
>go even more retard and spew shit about the CIA that's nothing
>get stared at in disbelief because you've gone full retard on national television
Man, I knew mental quirks in Jews was a thing, but I've never seen one detonate on television like that. That was fucking fantastic.

It came from here? That warms the cockles of my cold, black heart

That's what I called the ol' "first gets BTFO by Tucker live on his show and then Sup Forums finishes him off with a seizure" one-two punch.

classic

He was implying Tucker's question was loaded. Which it was.

There was an article posted about this incident, and it was pretty normal, but the best part was the picture they used of the guy, and in the background there was a stack of white binders lmao. He has more binders just like the one he brought on the show.

>Jew says I have to respect the CIA because of patriotism and they keep us safe

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOU

kek

classic

>amphetamine derivative

That could mean a cold or ear medicine. I swear I could strangle a bug jew

All work and no play makes Kurt a dull boy"

>im starting to have some concerns about you kurt, what was the secret message from the CIA?

did he also call tuck a wifebeater?

No disrespect meant, but are you autistic? Because you seemed to assume that "Yes" or "No" are the only ways to answer that question. You also seemed to miss the nuance behind his question. It was a rhetorical response intended to frame Tucker's question as a loaded question. It's also used as an example of a loaded question.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Loaded_question

Was it though? The question was whether his editorializing counted as journalism, which ostensibly is supposed to be unbiased. He could have answered 'yes' and defended that position. Or he could have said 'no' and defended it as his opinion.

What did he mean by this?

>claim to have a seizure because of a gif

Actually twitter did this. Sup Forums is a board of peace.

Always rebelling is the same as always obeying.

no way tucker could sit through that and not have had an epiphany about jews and their slippery ways

"do you believe you're practicing journalism?"
what journalist wouldn't just answer yes to that?
I don't see what assumption is loaded into that

It wasn't, that's why Kurt looked even more deranged. Rather than just answer any basic questions he started lashing out.

Now, that's what I call the ol' "first gets BTFO by Tucker live on his show and then Sup Forums finishes him off with a seizure, but really twitter did it cause Sup Forums is a board of peace" one-two punch.

I suppose a logical actor.

nigger is wasnt a loaded question.

it was simple one. tucker asked if he had proof trump was institutionalize. he obviosuly did not,

the jew should have just said no, i dont have proof but i do know he was acting irrationally etc, etc, etc.

instead he avoided the question rather than taking it like a fucking man. i fucking hate hack journalists.

>103400000

Have you ever sucked a dick so long you couldn't stand it ?

>New exploitable
Amazing.

Did Tuckers show start only recently?

"Have you stopped beating your wife" is a very commonly cited example of a question framed in such a way that you'll look bad no matter how you answer it. Kurt was accusing Tucker of framing his question to make him look bad, not actually beating his wife.

Checked.

The "beating my wife" zinger was actually his one good comeback. Rest of interview was cringe tier.

Overall, Eichenwald is a cucked, beta, blue-pilled untermenschen. Ignore him.