Christmas "Cultural Appropriation"

I saw a previous thread related to this that's dead now, but has anyone noticed that the whole world basically appropriates white culture in regards to Christmas? Especially Germanic culture?
Why does literally everyone who celebrates the christmas holiday steal Germanic culture, and not realize what they're fucking doing? For example: Christmas trees, ornaments, wreaths, stockings, magical reindeer, basically the major concepts of Santa Claus, advent calendars, christmas baked goods incl. fruitcake, nutcrackers, Christmas baroque music, sledding and jinglebell sleighs, snowshoes, and basic giftwrapping are literally all derived form Germanic countries of the olden days and please don't give me this shit: "WRONGG it wuz all from the meddle EESt! Lol" Literally only the concept of Christ was from the middle east and maybe St. Nick. That's it.

But of course the version of a nigger's "culture" being appropriated is them chimping out on a white boi for wearing dreads.

they are not germanic, they are broadly european customs. only a burger could think france, spain and italy stole their christmas traditions from germany

>christmas
>white
Abrahamic religions are trash. kys

Because you can make lodsofemone out of it.

Not from Germanny, but a lot of Christmas traditions come from Germanic areas. We are not decorating a palm tree in Northern Europe after all.

OP is right.

>Broad European Customs
What other fucking countries outside of the Germanic ones have the climate/history for these traditions to develop?
>the spaniard, of all people to detest this
Oh yea I forgot pine trees are all over Spain and you guys bust out the sled and snowshoes regularly? Next you're going to tell me you guys used the pointed boots of your hombres as christmas stockings and left nacho dip out 1700 years ago out for St. Nick?

Found the kangaroo nigger chink

t. american education

spain is the second most mountainous country in europe, a very large part of the population live in mountain areas where it snows every fucking year, dumbass. and yeah, we even have pine trees you autist

also I hope you're not including england in the germanic countries because they don't have the climate/history at all. it snows more often here than there

I thought it was pagan

Yea it is. Look up yule.

t. a spic with no knowledge of historical contexts and traditions

>Muh mountains, my country has mountains 2!
You're not convincing anyone that spics had any lasting contributions to the tradition of Christmas while they were getting trampled by bulls and eating Jamon all day. The adoption of christmas trees, wreaths, advent calendars, and Santa Claus are documented as being derived from Germanic countries (germany, netherlands, nordic countries, etc.) and popularized in America. Go to Nuremberg in Germany the city where the nutcracker and gingerbread were fucking invented.

It's sad that I understand this concept better as a non-european than a fucking european. Please ride your donkey back to the desert and kys Don.

Does it even matter? The Germanic culture is dying and Christmas will be abolished soon so it cannot offend mudslimes.

Yea Christianity and St. Nick came from the East and was morphed with existing traditions in the Germanic countries.

It doesn't matter if you don't let it matter, friend.

Because Prince Albert who was from the Kingdom of Sax-Coburg and Gotha introduced this to Queen Victoria who influenced the upper classes of British society who then spread it to every corner of the Empire, at this time America was very influenced by the culture of Britain and also there was the large a Germanic community within America

The pagans celebrated the birth of Lord and Savioir Jesus Christ?

It just suddenly hit me that Christmas is dead. All of those things you just mentioned are becoming less and less commonplace. I wish I could go back to 10 years ago.

Well, it matters to me but I guess that won't be enough. I'd really like to attend church more often but the German churches (especially the Evangelican) are so cucked. It's basically libtard brainwashing in a different wrapping.

It's hard to see where you belong when noone around you (in your local community) seems to give a damn about anything. The mosques are always full and the churches are empty where I live.

Yea man, Merkel fucking cucked you guys bad with "muh rapefugees". They're not going back and the leftist policy makers are to blame. Being born in Germany doesn't make you a "German" if you're literally a shitskin/mudslime. I hate the apathetic "we're American" responses here in regards to ancestry. Everything is cucked and there needs to be resurgence of European culture/values with America helping.

I would like to visit Germany more often but I don't want to be pickpocketed by mudslime monkeys. I would like to see Germany as its supposed to be: German.

I lived in Germany for three years as a kid, the Christmas markets were absolutely brilliant.

For some reason when we have them in the UK, they just feel like a theme park version, a fake, a simulacra. Very sad.

>The Birthday of Joshua Ben Mariam
>European
FUCKING GOYIM REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Besides clues in the word

ENGLISH

"""German""" is just a word for peoples tribes that were shit so the name wasn't worth remembering

Christmas is just fake version of Yule

Because Christmas is the best holiday now, no shit people all over the gaff want it. I remember being in school hearing the Jewish kid say he had it "so good" because each day of Hanuka was like a mini Christmas, and I laughed hard in his face.

The GOAT holiday of course is traditional Halloween, but you don't really get traditional any-holiday anymore (least not in the west, they're all capitalist abortions now to buy and sell shit), so nowadays, yeah Christmas is the best holiday.

Christmas,

>Stolen by the Brits
>Then Stolen of us by the dreaded YANK.
And besides.
>Britain's gene pool is largely German
>Americas Gene pool is largely British

Whats the problem B?

>Tribes that were shit
>I hate muh race
You're one cucked bastard.

The problem isn't really the Americans or Brits but the fucking niggers,sandniggers, latinos, etc. that take it for granted and then chimpout many instances on Europeans for appropriating their "culture".

My heritage is part-german so fuck off I can do what ever I want.

Nobody wanted to appropriated your culture you retard

Its thanks to american media and influence

i've never seen a latino get mad because of "cultural appropriation", its usually just upper middle class blacks who bitch about it

>Germanic
Ok, I'm speaking on your behalf...

Celebrating Cinco de Mayo

Commercial christmas ain't mine. Nativity scenes and three Wise men, not Santa and Trees, ok?