Thoughts?

Thoughts?

American christfags are cringy as fuck

Christian propaganda. Movie paints atheists as people who think they're better than everyone else because they're not religious.

Then it summed them up pretty damn well.

>God is not all encompassing
gtfo my Sup Forums Op you satanic piece of sh*t.

Sounds about right.

Very, very sad and pathetic movie.

>Thoughts?
Nietzsche died prematurely before he could flesh out his thoughts fully and spot the errors within them and ultimately he came to the wrong conclusion. Jung took his thoughts to the better conclusion

>Movie paints atheists as people who think they're better than everyone else because they're not religious.
so you mean it portrays them accurately?

Fucking Christians.
The whole fucking concept of your religion is that he died ffs

So it's accurate.

There is a absence of God, the only logical conclusion is we are literally in hell.

Bump

not sure if bait or just dumb

It's a great movie to watch with your friends.
It's fucking hilarious.

>GONOTD'S DD

What did he mean by this?

Movie was pathetic, it wont convince atheists because it doesn't actually address the arguments they make, and its preaching to the choir of believers who don't actually know what atheists have a problem with.

The are so many better arguments that you could make for Christianity, this shit isn't helping, well, it's helping the Jews paint all Christians as echochamber dwelling idiots.

> The madman jumped into their midst and pierced them with his eyes. 'Where is God?' he cried; 'I'll tell you! We have killed him - you and I! We are all his murderers. But how did we do this? How were we able to drink up the sea? Who gave us the sponge to wipe away the entire horizon? What were we doing when we unchained this earth from its sun? Where is it moving to now? Where are we moving to? Away from all suns? Are we not continually falling? And backwards, sidewards, forwards, in all directions? Is there still an up and a down? Aren't we straying as though through an infinite nothing? Isn't empty space breathing at us? Hasn't it got colder?

Christians have an inferiority complex so they make movies about how "right" they are

aren't you supposed to understand japanees?