All muslims are ba-

>All muslims are ba-

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Five_Pillars_of_Islam#Zak.C4.81t:_Charity
pamelageller.com/2016/08/uk-muslim-child-sex-trafficking-rings-still-happening-on-an-industrial-scale.html/
pamelageller.com/2015/06/uk-city-that-covered-up-muslim-rape-gangs-wants-to-ban-anti-child-rape-protests.html/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catholic_Church_sexual_abuse_cases
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rotherham_child_sexual_exploitation_scandal
express.co.uk/news/uk/697583/Rotherham-abuse-scandal-child-grooming-gangs-industrial-scale-victims-CSE
mirror.co.uk/all-about/rotherham-child-abuse-scandal
theguardian.com/uk-news/2016/feb/25/rotherham-child-sexual-abuse-victims-to-take-police-to-court
rt.com/uk/355515-sex-abuse-rotherham-kashmiri/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3463517/Police-took-Rotherham-child-sex-abuse-ignored-pleas-victims-claimed-IPCC-watchdog-says-probing-194-complaints-scandal.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3719817/One-man-taken-hospital-gang-Romanians-storm-barber-shop-baseball-bats-attack-staff-fed-owner-asked-stop-drinking-outside.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I hope Poland and Poles stop existing as both a nation and a people.

thats because 90percent of londoners are muslims, muslims dont help anybody expect other muslims.

>(((undefined)))

Also, 10 tonnes of halal food for fellow Muslims

>what are mission...

>what is PR

The homeless are also Muslims.

They run the City so....

fake news

London is north Pakistan what do you expect they watch their own

How much of it is poisoned?

Shit, I've met some muslims, and alot of them in this country are actually decent hard working people.

But I sure as shit don't trust London muslims.

>Muslims do something good for once
>BREAKING NEWS, SOMETHING UNEXPECTED HAS JUST HAPPENED
>White people do something bad for once
>BREAKING NEWS, SOMETHING UNEXPECTED HAS JUST HAPPENED

lel the denial and cognitive dissonance is real.

Sup Forumstards believe only what confirms their narrow minded world views and reject anything else. You're just as bad as the "anti-sceince liberals" you claim to hate

nice meme words kiddo but I live in a city full of muslims unlike you. How about you stop reading what your liberal friends talk about and go into the real world.

The greatest donations muzzies can give us is either blowing themselves up alone or deporting themselves.

More like

>muslim is involved in a crime

Let's find a way to demonize an entire group of people!

>but I live in a city full of muslims unlike you

Me too, I also lived in the UK for 5 years. Where ya from?

Wow so they did something good for once. Good for them. Seriously, keep it up.

FUCK RAGHEADS.

Says the leftist burger who relies on news articles instead of anecdotal experience to confirm worldviews.

Would have been easier if the Brits just spent some of the billions they send in foreign aid to muslim countries on their own people instead.

Case closed lel

Sup Forums and tumblr are 2 sides of the same coin

You first?

>we tell you the truth
>HUR HUGBOX ECHO CHAMBER DURRRRRR
>surprised when called faggot

Did they deliver it by truck?

This gave me a hearty laugh

>the average Sup Forumstards intellectual discourse

Tell me more about how intelligent the white race is

>Boy-son

>tonnes
disgusting

That's nice and all. But it doesn't cancel out the massive amounts of crime, welfare whoring and terrorism that Islam has brought upon our nations.

>
BAKA

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Five_Pillars_of_Islam#Zak.C4.81t:_Charity

Yes, and? The problem is their radical approach to their religion, whether it tells them to give away their food or kill all non-believers.

Lived near a place called fox and goose

FAKE NEWS
>FAKE NEWS
FAKE NEWS
>FAKE NEWS
FAKE NEWS
>FAKE NEWS
FAKE NEWS
>FAKE NEWS
FAKE NEWS
>FAKE NEWS

fpbp

fuck psheks

>SEE? Muslims aren't that bad after all haha
If they weren't, then there would be no need for this article.

skepticsannotatedbible.com/cruelty/nt_list.html

>i-it's a metaphor

This is the editor of the Independent.

I rest my case.

Even the article states that they only helped other Muslims.

???, nice troll pal.

They also donate child rape in Rotherham
www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-south-yorkshire-28939089

ONGOING
pamelageller.com/2016/08/uk-muslim-child-sex-trafficking-rings-still-happening-on-an-industrial-scale.html/

Protected by the police
pamelageller.com/2015/06/uk-city-that-covered-up-muslim-rape-gangs-wants-to-ban-anti-child-rape-protests.html/

Get a burka and forget about your white kids UKuck

>cognitive dissonance

lel

lol it's near birmingham you retard

This does not even begin to change my mind.
All muslims are bad.

Even if this wasn't just them helping other mudslimes (as it says in the article), I'd still see it as a blatant attempt to push the mudslime agenda by the media.

Basically sage

>FAKE SAGE
REAL SAGE
>FAKE SAGE
REAL SAGE
>FAKE SAGE
REAL SAGE
>FAKE SAGE
REAL SAGE

Big deal. I personally grow around 500kg of fresh vegetables and herbs a month and donate them to food kitchens that help the poor and homeless.

You aren't meant to shower yourself in accolades for doing good deeds.

>pamelageller

is this considered a "source"

Also see

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catholic_Church_sexual_abuse_cases

lol theres a ton of pubs called fox and goose if you lived in the UK you would know this. Also you picked the muslim city that is always in the news? now i know you've never lived here.

It would be nicer if they gave Londoners their country back.

magyar mate is right

charity isn't a particularly remarkable thing

Sounds like missionary

muslims giving the finger to every other community except muslims, sounds legit.

Providing charity is an important part of the Islamic faith, as is intolerance, authoritarianism and violence.
Gangsters and bikies also give to charity, are they good guys now too?

Do you even know what a muslim believes? I am about 90% certain the food only went to muslims

>y-you didn't live there

And I can just as easily say you're a canadian behind a proxy.

>when donating to a charity they ask for your religious background

fuck off retard.

>UK Muslims Donate 10 Tons Of Food To Homeless, 90% Of Whom Are Non-Muslims

www.indiatimes.com/news/world/uk-muslims-donate-10-tons-of-food-to-homeless-90-of-whom-are-non-muslims-267664.html

kek

>getting triggered because niggers are shit

fake news

Wow, what a fucking dumb conclusion to come to.
user is right. There are probably over a hundred pubs in the UK by that name. I live in the north west and there is one right by me too.

>implying the homeless londoners are anglos

Londoner objectively means immigrant now m8

>muslims being criticized all around for being such shitty people
>organize a highly visible food drive
>"HURRRRRR LOOK BET YOU DIDN'T KNOW HOW CHARITABLE WE ARE!!!!"
>"Now please let 10 million more of our stinking, raping brethren into your countries!"

this. But you should have realised this the first day you came here.

We oughta kill them just for having the temerity to think they can deliver food to the homeless in our white homelands.

NEVER HAPPENED ON AN INDUSTRIAL SCALE WITH CHILD SEX SLAVE YOU MORON!!

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rotherham_child_sexual_exploitation_scandal

www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-37873340

express.co.uk/news/uk/697583/Rotherham-abuse-scandal-child-grooming-gangs-industrial-scale-victims-CSE
mirror.co.uk/all-about/rotherham-child-abuse-scandal
theguardian.com/uk-news/2016/feb/25/rotherham-child-sexual-abuse-victims-to-take-police-to-court
rt.com/uk/355515-sex-abuse-rotherham-kashmiri/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3463517/Police-took-Rotherham-child-sex-abuse-ignored-pleas-victims-claimed-IPCC-watchdog-says-probing-194-complaints-scandal.html
www.yorkshirepost.co.uk/news/crime/five-more-men-held-in-rotherham-child-grooming-inquiry-1-8228602

I BET YOU'RE ONE OF THOSE GREASY MUSLIM SCUM!
SCUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUM!!
HERE'S WHAT WE DO TO MUSLIM SCUM LIKE YOU:
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3719817/One-man-taken-hospital-gang-Romanians-storm-barber-shop-baseball-bats-attack-staff-fed-owner-asked-stop-drinking-outside.html
MUSLIM RAPEFUGESS CRY IF THEY ARE SENT TO ROMANIA CAUSE THEY KNOW SO COME HERE AND GET FUCKED!!

I used to be a huge Sup Forumstard but I grew out of it once I graduated high school, got a job, went to university and stepped out into the real world and stopped being holed up in front of a screen at my parent's house.

>Not all Muslims practice taqiy-
OP related

me too finnbro
i hate the polish and i hate my fucking polish friend

>Hitler killed all Polish jew-

They should take that charity back to where they came from.

Hitler should have wiped them out.

>dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3719817/One-man-taken-hospital-gang-Romanians-storm-barber-shop-baseball-bats-attack-staff-fed-owner-asked-stop-drinking-outside.html

lol romanians are such violent degenerate scum clearly.

total bs
probly got grants of taxpayer money and 10% of it went back to charity
crony all the way

>went to university
>unironically got brainwashed and came to Sup Forums to laugh about it
You know that just confirms everything, right?

TAKE YOUR 10 TONES, SHOVE THEM UP YOUR ASS, LEAVE UK AND GIVE BACK THE JOBS AND ALL IS WELL.

Fair enough. That doesn't make up for the means in which they want to spread their "religion".

I suggest you read the quran.

Try living in a city that is 20% Muslim like I do and you'll soon change your tune you deluded faggot.

Geller's reputation is actually pretty good. The only time she really dropped the ball was when she said Obama was the love child of Malcolm X.

>I suggest you read the quran.

I suggest you read the bible

Hey, guys, I've got this new religion.

See here's my holy book, only has 1 rule!
1. Gas all the black people.

But it's OK because I don't follow that rule. Sure some EXTREMISTS do, but not me!
If Muslims are anything they're pansies for not actually following their religion, follow it properly or don't follow it at all.

We don't take crap like the liberated shartcuck or the brainwasheD multicultural "where's my kid getting slave rape" tea drinking CUUUUCK!

fake news

>getting an education and a degree is a plot by liberal jews to brainwash you. You should be redpilled and shitpost on Sup Forums all day like me and collect disability welfare, the truly enlightened one

Holy crap this board is pathetic

see

skepticsannotatedbible.com/cruelty/nt_list.html

>oy kufr, we do charity work because we're good trust us

Is this autism? I wonder if you've even graduated high school

>you should take the opinions of your professors on stuff like Islam at face value and not do any research into it yourself
You're pathetic. What half-intellectual just absorbs the opinions of others? Pro-tip: you can go to university and still come out your own person

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catholic_Church_sexual_abuse_cases

It's because of their fucked up celibacy laws that fuck with their brains, those that don't adhere and get pussy on the side never abuse children.

Most of the homeless in London are Muslim, if you look at any recent pictures, you'd see all the homeless have prayer mats donated to them.

Muslims helping muslims. Eh?

Yes, to be truly enlightened you must regurgitatie every Sup Forums and stormfront opinion, never get a higher education or job, and never disagree or else you are a good goyim

You are that buttmad "anti-sceince liberal"

Pot calling the kettle black m8

Same, this is what I thought.

Whole story reeks of bs to me.

I have graduated college and I would also beat your liberated ass if you talked to me like that!

>romanian college

nice try gypsy

>nazis did the same thing so I bet lefties should support nazies now

I read that as "thousands of muslims detonate 10 tonnes of" and then presumed it was going to be explosives and I got scared

>muslims donate 10 tonnes of food with state funding

Yes, to be truly enlightened you must take liberal professors at their words, not like they could intentionally lie or mislead to influence people, don't be silly. Tell me, what did you do your degree in? I'm not arguing against going to college, moron. I'm in currently, I just listen to the objective professors (ergo my major in math) and do research into the shady shit I hear coming out of the women's mouths. I know it takes conviction to not castrate yourself because a woman said you should, but I believe in you

Thousands upon thousands of Christians, Methodists, Black Church members, Buddhist Monks even fucking Mornons have donated food every year for over 40 years to Londons homeless.

Source? Me, I was homeless in London. Real sleep on the streets homeless. Never met a Muslim group handing out Sandwiches, Soup, nothing.

Christians of all colours would bring out Sandwiches, hot tea and coffee, blankets three or four days a week.

Buddhist monks (actual real ones) would come round once a week with an amazing lentil veggie curry, and just chat.

Mormons and other wierd religions, sandwiches, food, blankets, sleeping bags.

Even the BRITISH ARMY came round once a year in around Octoboer, and handing out unbelieveable ex-army sleeping bags.

Muslims? Never. No bullshit, they just never came around.