"President-Elect" Drumpf

Wow, is this the strong president you voted for? HAHA pathetic.

Drumpf BTFO
Sup Forums BTFO

China should put that shot on E-Bay or Craigslist.

Shilling the same shit over and over again, how original.

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

>Germany
That drone is now full of Chinese equipment. How low have you fallen.

He is so fucking based, I love it!

>Copy and paste
Here's your (YOU)

He should really stop this shit desu

I mean it's hilarious, but come the fuck on - he's gonna be president of the United States in a months time.

Trumps 4d chess is hard for SJW idiots like OP to understand. China was expecting to use this as potential leverage or at the very least a show of force that they mean business . Trump is displaying no one cares about some shitty drone. Their heads must be spinning in Beijing

Imagine a war with Trump:

Day One: We have the best military and they will beat the hell out of ISIS.

Day Three: US tanks and equipment seized in Iraq. Weak strategy!

Day ten: 120 US Soldiers captured by ISIS. Tell them we don't want the GI's they stole back - let them keep em.

lmao what a fucking moron

Election is over but CTR enjoyed the stay.

Welcome back shills. We've been waiting for you. Now fuck off my lawn.

Hey, Trump is a genius. I used to think the whole electoral college thing was ridiculous, but since that catchy #unpresidented stuff came out, it seems fun and cool.
"Trump could get #unpresidented"
He's done it again.

ITT: Drumpfvoters on suicide watch!

This was the first thing that caught me off guard he has tweeted.

>implying that kind of mental warfare wouldn't make the enemy crack

what is his endgame?
is this 4D chess or stupidity?
I don't even know.

also, who crashed the fucking drone?
Why didn't it have C4 ready to detonate on command destroying the wreck, exactly for this situation?
WHY DID IT CRASH?

Unmanned sub.
There's been rumors for months that he's purposely been trying to get #unpresidented, but that still doesn't quite add up.

so an unmanned sub, shouldn't pretty much all highly classified material operating in enemy territory or near it, be fitted with some kind self-destruct capability for situations like this?

The chinks already got the F-117, how much more do you wanna' give em?

I doubt he's trying 'unpresident' himself, spent too much time and money on getting in

I imagine he'll smarten up once he's sat down and having to make real decisions with a guy like Mattis right next to him.

He is just letting them know that the crime is already done, and trying to give it back now will not change anything.

He called them thieving chinks in the nicest way possible.

Even if they returned it, they would probably get everything they wanted from it first anyway. Any damage blamed on the capture process.

>implying its not a trojan

Trump just says fuck em, we can afford another drone.

Nothing about the drone was classified. It was just a standard open market sub drone used for ocean cartography being used by private contractors.

THEN WHY IS THERE OUTRAGE?

Literally who cares as Trump said, then.

This is unpresidented.

White people use sarcasm Takbir, sorry that concept is hard to understand for a shitskin.

>We should tell China that we don't want the drone they stole back.- let them keep it!

We should tell China that we don't want back the drone they stole.- let them keep it!

FIXED THAT FOR YOU, DRUMPF

FUCKING HELL YOU RETARTS ELECTED THIS IDIOT?