GERMANY YES

>Ali* had just hopped off a midnight train from Munich in Berlin's main railway station
>Ali had arrived in Europe over the Balkan route
>Lena* was at the station with a small group of women posted at the "Welcome Refugees" stand, and anxious with anticipation.
>Lena jotted her name and telephone number on a scrap of cardboard, inviting Ali to call anytime he needed help.
>The next day, he texted Lena to say thanks, in English. She texted back. They met with others for dinner. They texted more. They met more.
>They knew it was love

dw.com/en/finding-love-in-germany-a-road-to-integration-for-refugees/a-19113974

Other urls found in this thread:

dw.com/en/finding-love-in-germany-a-road-to-integration-for-refugees/a-19113974
kevincote.info/Kevin-Cote-CV-Short.pdf
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Disgusting

>The majority of asylum applications in Germany the year before were from men. And most of those were, like Ali, under 30. For integration to work, German politicians say they want to avoid creating a parallel society of Muslim immigrants living outside the mainstream of German population.
>The easiest way to turn refugees into Germans might be for them to fall in love with Germans and marry them.

What's the point of this thread?

>Ali had hidden out in dingy basements, negotiated deals with shady middlemen, risked his life on a crowded rubber boat,and survived his three-week odyssey on the Balkan route. But he was fully unprepared for the rituals of Western love.

>He spent his first night with Lena in bed

To make fun of Cuckmany, of course

>he met Lena's parents after only four weeks, and shortly after that, he was drinking sparkling German wine and helping them trim the Christmas tree for the holidays in a city in western Germany's Ruhr Valley. Lena's family is enraptured by Ali, and sees the pair's love is real. Grandma gave them an envelope with some cash for Christmas with the words "Truth Love” scrawled in English on the front. Her father cooks with Ali; the two of them go to soccer games together.

Germany deserves rape and terrorism.

>'Every refugee should have a German girlfriend'

>He says having such a schedule is a challenge to someone used to spending a lot of time on his own, and then, of course, Lena has her own expectations. "But look, I am easy,” he quips. "She says do this, and I do it.” Lena says every refugee should have a German girlfriend, to help them get things done.

>"I come from a privileged background,” says Lena. "I know that. My father is a surgeon, and my mother is a physician. We had a house in Miami. I lived for a while in New Zealand. I fully expected I would marry someone from a similar background. I never imagined I would fall in love with someone like Ali."

>Check the link fully expecting it to be a fake as it reads like a Sup Forums shitpost
>It's fucking real

GERMANY YES

>Every refugee should have a German girlfriend'

He says having such a schedule is a challenge to someone used to spending a lot of time on his own, and then, of course, Lena has her own expectations. "But look, I am easy,” he quips. "She says do this, and I do it.” Lena says every refugee should have a German girlfriend, to help them get things done.

"I come from a privileged background,” says Lena. "I know that. My father is a surgeon, and my mother is a physician. We had a house in Miami. I lived for a while in New Zealand. I fully expected I would marry someone from a similar background. I never imagined I would fall in love with someone like Ali."

That is one of the most disgusting news story I ever red

Jesus, what a disgusting propaganda article.

What's the problem here?
I bet that this guy will integrate well.
It's a bit like this:

>The easiest way to turn refugees into Germans might be for them to fall in love with Germans and marry them.

Male refugees finding love here with the local german girls is the least problem we have.
In fact it would even encourage them to integrate well and to adapt to our way of life.

So where is the arab girlfriends for german men?
I think sparcity of women is what will ultimately trigger the race war

Disturbing:(

You are beyond repair.

>country so fucking cucked that this family is supporting their daughter's twisted fetish/affair

Literally... just... kys. Unironically. How the fuck have germans not done something by now?

Even we're not this fucking bad.

top cuck

How about this article is purely fictional and none of these characters exist?

Meanwhile the poverty report in Germany was heavily altered by lobbying groups.

We are in for some terrible times.

But fuck you for posting this. I live this on the streets. I don't need to read about it here.

We need second Marshal plan!

>What's the problem here?
TOP FUCKING C U C K

t. Leftist TV

>He spent his first night with Lena in bed with his clothes on. "We woke up, and she wanted to kiss me, but I told her I can't,” he says. "In Iraq, we don't go out with women unless we are going to marry them.”

But raping 10 yearold boys in Vienna swimming pools because of no sex for three months is okay? Something doesn't add up. This girl is being used.

They don't even think the opposite can happen. Ducking delusional kike brainwashed liberals

Im feeling bad for those poor woman

I blame the reign and their social engineers for that

White society pissing away the wealth.

>dw.com/en/finding-love-in-germany-a-road-to-integration-for-refugees/a-19113974

I always thought women and children are the most vulnerable civilians in a warzone. How come women/ children are nearly nonexistent in the refugee flow?

>theres people on this board that are so petty they get mad when anyone but them finds a gf
Man the fuck up you small insecure pathetic manlets

>german men work and pay taxes, their money goes to refugees via welfare
>meanwhile the refugees marry white german women and have little mixed babies
are germans the ultimate cucks? i mean they institutionalized cuckoldry

>dw.com/en/finding-love-in-germany-a-road-to-integration-for-refugees/a-19113974
no pics

holy get ... wasted on a medkit

The story would have ended in honor killing of the girl. Many such cases. Sad!

This is seriously fucking depressing. I really hope this is an extremely rare occurrence. Any German Anons here need to man the fuck up, quit jerking off all day and take back control of your country.

German men pay large portions of their wage as taxes so freeloaders from the third World get 150 Euro pocket money PER DAY and free housing and meals to fuck their women.

Germany is even more cucked than sweden

>autism: the post
Whoa nice attempt

To be fair though, as Germany accepted so many "male" refugees, they need to integrate them. Otherwise, they risk the formation of ghettos in Germany like Saint-Denis near Paris.

And, yes, it could be social engineering. But this is probably a step ahead for integration.

It's all such a sick project. Why isn't anyone doing anything to stop it?

What is your map user?

>Berlin

So what? Berlin isn't in germany anymore.

The real germany yes stories are the ones where judges release arsonists, rapists and murderers because "they don't know any better :3"

Yes, the refugee crisis is a huge burden for the German taxpayers. But how did you find the 150 Euros/ day pocket money figure? Care to point to the source of your info?

So far I know, it's only about 350 euros/ month of pocket money per refugee.

This is exactly what I was trying to explain them before.
Every day there are rants about radical muslims etc. Then some syrians come here find a german gf an want to integrate and it is a problem? I don't think so.

How long until Lena disappears and is found in the woods weeks later enriched to death?

"love"
you mean she got brainwashed into believing that sandniggers are some kind of fuckboys
now she got what she deserved :^)
it feels so good hahahha

Germans are dying out, which means less German women. There wont be enough women for those shitskins in the near future.

>Implying it isn't this

Well, they could have stopped it at the very first instance. Because the authorities also know that most of them are economic migrants.

But they let them in. Now what? Germany will not be sending them back (apart from some Afghans, Pakistanis, Eritreans, and Bangladeshis). EU needs to integrate them, they've brought it upon themselves.

Otherwise, there would be SERIOUS social attrition like what has been happening in France since 2005 riots.

You mean flag? It's Bangladesh!

>an want to integrate and it is a problem?
Yes. And then what after they "integrate"? As long as they are Muslim they cannot be considered integrated. All this will lead to is more 2nd and 3rd gen Muslim terrorists (to be counted in official statistics as "German born" so as to make leftists look good).

Possibly also a savior for the german economy. Loads of baby boomers going with pension soon, and they didn't make as much babies are their parents.

This one's a two gunner.

I hope that you do understand that being ''german'' is a very vague concept.
The ''germans'' always have been a mixture of different kinds of people.

Ty user

I felt physically sick reading that. It made me nauseous.

>TFW I have a gay cousin who spams these types of articles on his facebook and get plus 50 likes every time

And then Lena was brutally murdered by Ali.

The End

>believing newspaper
>german newspapers
It's just propaganda shit, don't be fucking retarded. They do the same in France, 4 best apprentice in the last 5 years were rapefugee """"kids""""".

Pic related, this ppaki "kid" got a medal for best construction painter with this piece of shit. My 5 years old niece makes better paintings than that.

look up the author find his CV and a info site of him

kevincote.info/Kevin-Cote-CV-Short.pdf

He is, of course, one of these transatlantic faggots, I bet he as a German-US dual citizenship too, every single one of these supreme kikes should be shot

mate i haven't seen you around here a while

t. Abdul Mohamed Özkan

The article states a nice example. Migrant men who are in a relationship with a german girl will turn out to be far more secular wich is a very good thing to integrate them faster.
They will learn german, they will learn about the customs/tradition and so on.

This is the type of miscalculation that the German right wingers and the right-side of the society will make now.

They could have stopped the whole "economic migrant" flow at the very beginning. But they brought it upon themselves.

Now, the only way forward is the path of integration. Educate them, make them aware of the civic duties, also make them aware that if the laws are broken, punishments will be swift.

France took in millions from Maghreb, but never took solid steps to integrate them. Always half-baked approaches. Now see what happens in France!

I'm familiar with the French system of government administration. And it's shit!

I used to think hitting women is bad but they obviously want it if they're going to something that ugly. I'll drop one no problem.

Are you stupid? less than 100 of these people found employment. That means there are almost 1.5 million people who have been receiving money from the government for assistance while living in shelters propped up by the government. Kankerjew, can you explain how this helps ease the burden of pensions? It doesn't. And the truth is nothing is going to stop the inevitable social safety net collapse. If Germans wanted their pensions so badly they should have had more kids

Dude, you can't integrate large numbers of low-iq highly inbred muslims with a clannish as fuck culture into a advanced economy with high individualism and civic mindedness.

It has never been done successfully anywhere and it's not due to a lack of trying.

Get real. A total genocide or displacement is more plausible than this.

>mixture of different kinds of european people.

ftfy cuck

blandaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa up

>plan to breed out warriors with immigration
>immigrants end up being all Muslims/MENAs

lel

If the father had any sense he'd offer this cunt 10 grand to dissappear

Blah blah blah... we didnt integrate gypsy, and so do rest of EU, now you think you can integrate black muslims, hahah ahahah hahaha...

It's YOU and YOUR government and your EU who took in the economic migrants. (yes I admit, over 80,000 are from my country).

Everybody knew (yes, including your government and your chancellor) they were economic migrants. I don't have any problem letting in vetted refugees from war zones.

But Germany didn't do that. They let in everyone; I repeat EVERYONE.

Now, what else can you do other than trying the best to integrate themselves into your society?

joggin my noggin

She found someone who she can love. She apparently could not find a white German due to her mental illness, so this is all good.

"Savior" if only they manage to successfully integrate the migrants, which is a monumentally tough task, I know from experience.

It's hilarious to think that there are hundreds of thousands of adult virgin German men and these refugees that don't speak the language, don't share a culture, don't share a religion, come to Germany and fuck German women as soon as they step foot.

Really crazy how fucked western civilization is.

Just let it go, user. Every thing West to the V4 is doomed already.

Deport them. They have no place and they will forever change the countries destiny and character even if they are "peacefully integrated".

Ahahahahaha. Fucking hope Hitler can watch this show from hell.

Hitler dream come true, the pure race is about to rise!:) Pardon pure brown race.

are u stupid? How can these people have jobs if the people whos job they should take are not yet in pension? Did they nuke ur parents?

>Now, what else can you do other than trying the best to integrate themselves into your society?

We can pay some dumbfuckistan countries to take the ones were citizenship can not be established. Yeah, our current political elites won't do this but it's not to late actually when it comes to most of these rapefugees.

please stop

Brainwashed culture. With the left being the worst hit by brainwashing. This ensures that the richer families will lose their wealth and destroys the middle classes ever quicker

It's hard to see anything but despair in the future

yes.

Pretty much this but I said it many times before and the replies have always been the same:
>muh cuck

Some Sup Forumsacks and right wingers lack common sense. Look what france did. They packed their immigrants into ghettos and it doesn't come as a surprise that this method backfires now.They gave them zero chances.
I always said that the most importnt thing is to accept to migrants coming to germany. This whole wave could have been stoped but now it's too late. Now we have to learn from the mistakes of the french and do it better in our specific case.
We should try to turn them into ordinary german citizens. Make them german.
Having a german gf will help them.

If anyone wants to see what led Germany to it's current state, the men of the country think like this.

german women are so fucking forward
the men must be literal gay boys

The second they step foot on German soil, they became permanent German citizens.

There is no way you will ever round them up and deport them. No way what's so ever.

And how will you propagate the German nation if you give all your women to shitskins? Why would you even do that? Just stop them coming in you cuckold.

In a few short years, migrants will outnumber Germans in the child bearing age group. How are you ever going to find a gf if your priority is cucking yourself with invaders? All you're doing is producing a generation of tfw no gf robots.

You don't want them to integrate and adapt. You want them to go back to the desert, or at the very least self-segregate in ghettos. If you value existence and survival that is.

You know that their "love" origin basically from a young
unexperienced woman who fell in love, because
((society)) tells her that its "good"

The young immigrant just need to take
--> Thinks he can fuck

And dont think he would like to integrate in society, if hes a mudslime
Most likely he wants to turn the woman around

>Addd one million men to population between 20-30
>suddenly there's greater gendere divide than in China
>expect peace

This only upsets me because I'm a lonely virgin who has never touched a woman.

No. It's you who is clinically retarded
>not realizing the immigrants will pay our pension meme is based on the idea they will take the jobs nobody else wants (America, Mexicans in agriculture, cleaners etc)

I really think you are trolling

>The second they step foot on German soil, they became permanent German citizens.

This is bullshit. Not even Germany is that cucked. Not even being born here gives you automatic citizenship.

because those pathetic virgins aren't exciting. Those amazing looking boys coming from a different part of the world are so mysterious.
I wish they'd come here I'm jealous lol

Look Nipanon, Germany can NEVER be able to deport the migrants. Not possible in a REAL world.

So the only way forward is the integration way.

At least they can try to do so.

Germans brought it upon themselves. Nobody forced them to take in economic migrants!

"I come from a privileged background,” says Lena. "I know that. My father is a surgeon, and my mother is a physician. We had a house in Miami. I lived for a while in New Zealand. I fully expected I would marry someone from a similar background. I never imagined I would fall in love with someone like Ali."

why are children of the generation 68 fucks so bad at parenting?

Shitty get.

What is the alternative? Go full braindead right wing and make things even worse?
So it will turn out to look like what we see in france now?
Absolutely not. We must help the people who fled here and try to accept them as good as possible.

Are you saying that they will be round up and sent out? You know that's never happening. They already won, you aren't going to do shit to them.

How about not letting them in? Your argument is "we should do this stupid thing because we also do that stupid thing".