twitter.com/gillesverdez/status/810263708832305158?lang=fr
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

looks American

But she's pretty ugly tbqh.

Is she Muslim?

I present you miss Norway 2012.
Both our pictures still looks better than that chink leaf girl

she looks French.

Slavic women are the last bastion of the white race.

I implore all of you to find a traditional slavic wife

very cute tbqh

No

Fuck you all, she's beautiful

The worst thing about these pictures isnt that they are black, but that they are fucking legit no more than 6/10.

>beurette
>beautiful

Said no one but the negro

They look good actually.

To be quite fair, she is from Guyane, which is French clay, despite being full of niggers.
At least she's not a Fatoumatata N'gongo.

>Miss Guyane
>Born in an oversea territory belonging to France since 1635
How is that a France Yes???

>>beurette
she's not an arab you fucking autistic chink

Yeah that's normal, most of the miss x competitors are failed models

How can we even be that cucked.
I swear to god , we need a new hitler.

this

What's the problem with that Franon? She's French, her entire ancestry was probably French...

France used to own/ still owns a huge swath of territory in many regions of the world.

What manner of creature is she then?

Is there a French online shitlord culture there to fight for FN next year? This place can't do much since no one understands language or culture really. Christ, if got Brexit, Trump, and Le Pen (even though Theresa May is a useless cunt) this would be most amazing year in Politics since pre- WW 1.

this one was better

>Wouldya lookit them lips, son! That bitch cud floawt aroun France with not a boat!

Then in this case give up on all of our French clay.
And if you want to give them up you are a massive cuck.
These are remnants of our colonial empire.

If she was a mudslime under the name of Fatoumatata N'gongo, yes, there's a good reason to be pissed.

But anyway, I agree she looks average as fuck, but at least she isn't as bad as this abomoniation here.

>What's the problem
you know what the problem is user. She didn't win on looks or merit. She "won" as a virtue signal "france is multicast, get over it goy, we're taking your nation over." That's the message.

would

Miss France 2022 will be Marion Maréchal Le Pen.

Part of a French colony.

Nothing wrong with this.

when I see "Miss Israel" as a muslim, then come talk to me. One rule for Jews, one for everyone else.

she is from French Guyana

Stop it, French colonies like Guyana are French. She isnt a krypto nigger who fled her country to France, France made her jungle France.

She is hot desu

>People from a land belonging to France since before the USA even existed are going to take our nation over
Topkek

Hate to say it, but French women are the most xenophiliac in the western world, forget Sweden or Germany, they may fuck niggers on the side, French women actually breed with them.

>4 blacks out of 30 participants.
>3 are in the top 5.
The only okayish looking was her. The other two looked like sheboons.
The beautiful Miss Languedoc Roussillon wasn't the winner.
Really makes me think.
Also, can't find the numbers of votes. Pretty sure it's rigged

Miss France 2018

looks like a polynesian
10/10

What the fuck is going on?

I hate it when I can recognize white features in mutts. You can even tell she has French heritage.

oversea territory near brazil

She will be too old for this.

ho like every year a shitskin, color me surprised honhonhon
i really wonder which kind of agenda our masters are pushing over

you're not seeing it in terms of the larger culture war. when I think of "french beauty," a certain image comes to mind. She ain't it. She's sort of exotics looking and interesting, but so are the swimming iguanas on the Galapagos. the idea is that she REPRESENTS France. Is that look, historically, representative of French beauty? Or is it cultural marxist subversion to undermine the idea of French as a race?

>Nigger lovers will defend this

Also remember that to vote for the one you like, you need to pay like 2€ and send a text message for her to be in the top 5.
And then spend again 2€ to vote for her to be the winner.
Only dumb people spend their money on shit like this.
Hence the final result.

stfu retard, you are implying a handful of tiny islands have more georgous women than the entire France white gene pool ? fuck off

I SURRENDER

>oui oui

seriously tho, is it even possible to be a "miss [insert western Euro country here]" if you're not at least part black or a Muslim?
>mfw beauty contests have become a tool for disgusting liberal intelligentsia to encourage race mixing

There is nothing to defend. The best of the nigger race can't compete with even the average of the white race. Everyone knows this but it is so easy to overlook with all the propaganda that it gets snubbed.

>getting assblasted over Miss France

Yeah it's not like Metropolitan France never exhibits kangz-tier niggers or sandniggers.
And again, it's not like Miss France has always been about stunningly beautiful women. Most of them are average as hell, and some of them are abominations.

t. Ahmed Al Bagdaelli Hummus Amman

>It's okay if they're niggers because they're """french"""

fucking hell man
Corinne si soo fucking hot

While that huge lips ape wtf how is that "sexy" , "good" looking

What exactly is hot about that?

Eyes are shit , eye brows are shit , jaw is shit , lips is shit, cheeks are shit and hair look at the hair line wtf is that?

Her neck is almost masculine and she's like fat or something. damn Swiss I hoped you were neutral like you've always been on this bullshit

Disgusting

Yes, enjoy losing the remnants of French colonial empire, retard.

Completly stupid.

They didnt pick her because she is hot but because she is black.

I assume that baby libtards voted with their parents' phone.

Where's her hijab?

>Only one mention of Canada in this thread

Quality thread lads.

Manuela's face scares me, her eyes present a geometrical problem I am too frightened to solve.

Have fun when France is overridden with niggers so you can bask in the glory of the Empire cunt.

What colonial empire are you speaking of? You have no control over them other than
>Le every nigger that lives there can come to my country

to each his own, i guess

haha so much this

The point is that she's gonna represent you on a worldwide scale, to the world SHE is the face of France. Expect massive flows of niggers.

Miss Germany Teen.

Qt3.14/10

i-is that her lip?

would still bang

WOW SHITSKINS ARE SO BEAUTIFUL

t.LEFTIST MULTICULTURALIST

shiet languedoc was miles better.
also this one who got disqualified

why do ugly minorities win beauty contest?
show the judges

>that filthy nigger hairline
>that forced makeup because niggers cant blush
>that filthy face
>that ugly skin
>those beady eyes
>those ugly lips
>that whites appropiating straightened hair

>miss anything
granted she is not the worst of all niggers

hi boys

We have these mulattos for centuries and we have put up efficient administrative systems everywhere in the world. Again, for centuries.
If anything it's us French Metropolitans who fucked up our country by letting in genuine niggers into our land, retard.

You do not bear French spirit if you're only defending "saucisson-pinard" and nothing else. You will never know how it feels like owning lands in faraway places such as French Polynesia or the TAAF islands. How brave our ancestors were to go to literally nowhere and claim it just for the sake of it (at first). Even your "idol" Jean-Ma LePen thinks there's nothing wrong with our rightful French clay.
I bet you're the kind of fucktard who's willing to give up New Caledonia.

The only thing I agree with, is she won because she's a mulatto. But she's not the worst kind of mulatto and she wasn't the first one from our overseas territory to win.

Look at all these black Miss Germanies!

At least it doesn't have a penis, right?

God, I can't believe I said that as if it's some sort of consolation.

A nigger, what a surprise...

brown eyes should never win any beauty contest
same with brown hair
blue eyed non jews blonde are best

Is she crying b/c her mother was raped by a nigger?

>Look at all these black Miss Germanies!

Let's play, "Which is most likely to burn coal in the next 5 years?"

>My pick

People are pissed about it, even the leftists. This is hilarious.

you speak like a juden

>This is considered white in America
Don't worry, Ola. We're not completely cucked yet.
Once we see one in a hijab, we're fucked though.

Proof, link? Stop lying faggot

What a fucking shame

Is she standing behind the nigger?

I'm not lying.

twitter.com/gillesverdez/status/810263708832305158?lang=fr

Look at the commentaries, nationalists are pissed because she's a nigger and was elected because of this. Leftist are pissed for the same reason because it's racist and they rooted for miss languedoc who was beautiful compared to this ape.

There's a 80% chance that this thread will become a B.uzzfeed article.

I mean even leftists knew the contest wasn't fair and the result politically motivated. They're waking up.

Let's play which hasn't burned yet

Care, they look a bit inbred. Could use some enrichment.

strawberry chocolate milkshakes taste like fucking shit

you fuckers better vote wisely

Is that all you've got? You think like a nigger.

hawt

i didn't realize that the swedes were this cucked hahah

At least our Miss Germanies are blonde and white. How are your Misses turning out?

The oven, yes.