What western nations allow me to buy citizenship?

I'm sick of this place, need a Christian rural community ASAP
Pic unrelated

>need a Christian rural community ASAP
USA is the only choice. They are only christian fundies out there who love jews. Don't ask why, i don't get it neither.

I'm not going to be visibly Jewish.
America is the dream, but I cannot save money and pay for citizenship, and I'd like to get the fuck out of here before I finish 6 years of university to prove myself to some bureaucrat

Evangelicals are all brain damaged.
Also, checked.

Canada used to until chinks ruined that. Many countries including US offer "investor" visas.

But as far as buying citizenship, St Kitts and Nevis as well as a few other island nations will give you citizenship if you invest a certain amount into their economy (purchase real estate, home, etc)

Really though you need to just stay in your shithole kike

Also if I'm looking for a Christian community I'm obviously not Jewish

Nothing in eastern Europe? Like one of the misanthrope autism nations, I'll do well there

apply for refugee status then.

what kind of Christians are you looking to be around?

Just join the French Foreign Legion, 5 years of service and you will get a french citizenship meaning you can move around all of EU.

It's either that or your 6 years of uni.

I don't think I can apply on the basis of religion as Christians are not persecuted here to a great extent..
I would like to be in any Christian community, as long as they don't excuse sin for postmodern reasons. need to get away from mud religions, secularism and urban areas.

Ashkenazi?A lot Eu country have Ius sanguinis so you can have citizenship(sorry for my english)

Russian, can't go back to that failed state for various personal reasons. No other right of blood unfortunately.

"buy citizenship"

jew, through and through.

move to country with legal visa, work there for years, and receive naturalized citizenship like all other legal immigrants.

Spain is encouraging Sephardi Jews to return. If you're one of them you can show up, claim citizenship, then fuck off to Eastern Europe with your new EU passport.

If I could get a visa on the basis of patriotism I'd be an American already. My other option is too stay here for several years in order to get accepted as a resident.
I'm just asking myself how can I make sure I'm not in this sterile desert as soon as possible

Go to france, it's easy as fuck get french citizenship

Get a job there, and associated visa, before emigrating.

Arrive, live and work for x years, dont break laws, apply for and receive citizenship.

What part of this dont you understand.

If you are extremely wealthy, you can try to buy citizenship in a monarchic micronation like Monaco or Liechtenstein.

well, we have most denominations here. the more conservative protestants here Lutheran, certain Presbyterians. Methodists are postmodern lefties. PC-USA Presbyterians are liberals, and PCA Presbyterians are conservatives, but PCA are more professional city-dwellers.

Baptists are often rural, but all over the map in beliefs. If a few parishoners get butthurt over something at their church, they are prone to go start their own church somewhere, and Baptists preachers are often power-hungry autocrats.

Traditional rightist rural communities here are Mennonites and Amish. There's another that splits into two groups everytime their size hits 150, but I can't remember the name. These all have their issues though, often with serious sin and infighting, regardless of outward dogma. But at least you get the simple life, and can talk the talk.

Consider another option as suburbanite. It is often the best of both worlds, honestly. It is america's true heartland.

Fuck you Italy, we are trying to get rid of tthe jews, not bring more of them.

My jewish "friend" (it really cost my to write this), don't come here, we are full of muslims, it would be unsafe for you.

Try Italy...

or marry qt 3.14 while here

No we are very antisemitic he don't want come here and fuck you

lol
If you'd meet me you would not suspect Jewishness
Why would I move if I look or act Jewish? Don't you think I've been told every Goy is an Antisemite that hates me personally?
You guys crack me up.
Not a bad idea..

I wouldn't want you to come to Australia for example and dilute any of the white population with your Semitic genes. Why would the French poster be any different in his view, fix your own country, don't bring your problems to another.

My genetics are 90% Euro, my children will be whiter than the western standard(see chinks in Straya, n'oge in the states), and I am myself a non jew even according to Nuremberg laws.
Again, I'm not doing it to infiltrate a country, but to get out of here. This is not my home in the cultural and biological sense.

>Nogs * in the states
I can't stand the weather here and I hate Jews more than all of you combined.

I believe I have heard about Latvia, Hungary and Bulgaria selling citizenship and/or visas at different points of time, I don't know about west-west but it's probably more expensive and these three are in Schengen which is all you need.

I don't need Schenectady to be honest, I'm really looking for staying and working in a small community without moving around so much. Thanks for the tip, Latvia seems amazing

>Schenectady
I'm sorry I'm phone posting
Schengen*