SWEDEN CUCKED ONCE AGAIN, muthafucka

>Drunk Swedecuck (grown-ass man) in the subway station
>He can barely stand on his feet
>He gets robbed by the Arab immigrant sitted next to him, and doesn't even notice
>He stands up to see if the train is coming
>Swedecuck falls to the train line and knocks himself out
>The Muslim guy also descends to the train line and takes Swede's belongings
>Arab immigrant walks away leaving the drunk Swedecuck on the train line
>A camera films the Muslim leaving the station: He is laughing
>Train arrives and drives over the drunk faggot, he loses a foot

HOLY SHIT, Arab immigrants sure don't give a fuck about these Swedes. Webm and video related

youtube.com/watch?v=eWnP_S4Vhs4

Other urls found in this thread:

svt.se/nyheter/lokalt/stockholm/seif-ledde-luciataget-pa-enskede-gymnasium
youtube.com/watch?v=vl6o4mG25Ec
svtplay.se/video/11507122/lucia/lucia-sasong-6-avsnitt-3?start=auto
youtu.be/BhzPxlBd38o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Jesus Christ, that's JUST.. s-something else..

thats what you get for drinking alcohol.

Can't make this shit up.

>non whites are subhuman scum
what else is new?

Lets try to justify ARA(pe)B man for doing this by mixing some BUZZwords.

TRAUMITIZED, BIGOT WHITE MEN, SCARED, EMERGENCY, WHITE PRIVLIDGE

This. Just as a drunk woman is responsible for the consequences so is he.

arab? more like arob?

too forced mehmet.

>civic nationalism

thats cute what does this have to do with politics again we already know swedes are dumb

who is more at blame?? the swede that's so assfaced that he falls on the train tracks

or a POC trying to survive?

theres a reason why arabs cut peoples hands off when they steal

Sad!

This is fucking old. The case was closed fucking months ago. Don't even remember how it went, probably to shit like everything else.

It's almost as if they have no sense of kinship with a member of an outsider tribe.

>no sense of kinship with a member of an outsider tribe.
what the fuck are you talking about?

I see two swedes in the video.

Am I missing something?

>COLONIALISM, HOLOCAUST, RACISM, FEEDING INTO THE RIGHT

The drunk is fault for putting himself in a situation.

But the arab is at fault for being a sub-human with no empathy. Even if he didn't want to help the guy himself, he could have at least told someone.

And it isn't like he was scared to go down and help since he did go down to rob the guy.

At least scavengers wait until something is dead before they get into it.

So this just in

The Saint Lucy's parade, a Scandinavian tradition where women parade and sing a song in honor of Saint Lucy, is now being led my an arab immigrant in Sweden. And he's male.

Report these threads. This is a shill.

That's not true.

So Sweeden is redeemed now?

Tell me some good non fake news

>That's not true.
ya

>Shitskin metality

Thats the reason your whole society is collapsing, you don't know how to collectively work together. You are all individualistic instinct driven creatures, without the capabilities for empathy or critical thought.

You are literally the mid-link between conscious beings, and instinctually emotion driven animals.

Thats also the reason why you flee to Europe, instead of fighting for your countries. You are unable to to hold any higher regard for anything but yourselves. Your cowardice is on par with that of a rodent, seeking shelter wherever necessary. You lack the biological gene for bravery, the only emotions you are capable of expressing are greed and anger.

You deserve every last beheading that befalls upon your people. Watching the middle east implode, is the best form of entertainment available to the western world.

Yes it is you cunting fuckbucket

svt.se/nyheter/lokalt/stockholm/seif-ledde-luciataget-pa-enskede-gymnasium

Did you enjoy wearing the dress, you goatfucking faggot? What would Allah say about you wearing womens clothing?

I no longer feel sorry for swedes or even care really. Fuck them. Let them enjoy their paradise.

that's some sweet impotent rage you got bottled up there, must be the bravery gene at work

At one school.

Nice reading comprehension danepig

Meanwhile, in reality:

Last year's "official" celebrations:

youtube.com/watch?v=vl6o4mG25Ec

This year's (much worse qualtiy than the one above):

svtplay.se/video/11507122/lucia/lucia-sasong-6-avsnitt-3?start=auto

I say "official" because there really isn't any one official celebration. The one that gets televised is as close as it gets. And it's not really a parade. And it's not Saint Lucy. And it's not a Scandinavian tradition (it's almost entirely Swedish). So, just fuck your shit up. You were able to find one example of some retarded stunt. Meanwhile, people in reality were celebrating as usual.

You will never be nordic so dial down the jealousy there senpai

Happens, when your society tells you to welcome your aggressors with open arms.

wew

And that changes it... how?
>a woman was only raped at one school

It is Saint Lucy you dumb idiot. It's a hugely popular tradition in Denmark too.

>danepig

DAYUM...

Jesus fuck, that's some shit.

"celebrating"

Meanwhile, this is the december celebration you get in a country with high povery high corruption and a 60 year old civil war:

youtu.be/BhzPxlBd38o

And you give me a church choir? France does that better. Fuck off Sweeden, I bet some women on these videos were already harrassed by migrants.

Old news, this was actually in the MSM in 2014 or so.
#notallimmigrants
There is no way that Swedes would blame immigration for this since it's the act of one person. Dosen't matter if they are way overrepresented because not everyone is a criminal and those who are, it's cuz of muh socioeconomics.

These "shocking" crimes will never face the cucked.

Cuck a Duck

Yes, celebrating. It's not a fucking parade you degenerate. It's a solemn celebration of light, in the darkest part of winter.

Enjoy living in your 3rd world shithole for the rest of your short unhealthy life m8

feels great to have these commies run scandinavia, right?

lol, there's that bravery again