UK vs Australia

What's better?

Other urls found in this thread:

livescience.com/33652-americans-brits-accents.html
theblaze.com/news/2016/11/24/report-brexit-leader-nigel-farage-moving-to-the-united-states/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You're still allowed to curse in Aus.

New Zealand :3

We have Nigel.

Australia

The UK

fuckin' oath its straya cunt. by a mile. we have actual sunshine here

You forgot your proxy on cunt!

Sorry Bogans, but there won't be an Australia when the Emus eventually break through the Border Fence.

Emu War 2 is upon you, glad I don't live on a continent with millions upon millions of feral birds.

Its nice to see a white man and a black man working together as a sniper team.

Diaspora > Londonistanistas

you dont hear about aussies flocking to the UK for a better life.
you do however hear of whinging pommy cunts flocking to the great southern land to get a bit of sunshine

>lost to this cutie
easy British victory

Yes we trying. Australian government also stimulating white population growth by militarizing sheep step in the right direction if you ask me.

We're the same people.

Memes aside.
This.

GOOK-SAN hello again

DELET THIS!

Love ya cunt

You cunts introduced plain tobacco packaging, and soon alcohol and even food. Why do you want to live in a dystopia where everything is covered in gore? Is it because you miss prison food? Fuck your nanny state bullshit.

Yeah down under isn't like the US where there was a big mix of immigrants.Aussies are essentially Brits who got heatstroke which made their accent go wonky. Good accent mind.
Aussie culture and British culture is very similar. Humour, slang, sport, drinking etc. America is very different despite originally being a colony too.

He's obviously one of ours m8, that level of banter could never be done right by a pom.

Well we held you lot off so...

This, you've just been Americanised slightly less than us. Aus reminds me of Britain before we started importing Americanism

Yeah but these fuckers we have in charge are now trying to get rid of the Queen mum, we need Based Tone back in charge guyz.

>America is very different despite originally being a colony too.
Thats cause they started driving on the wrong side of the road and spelling like they are retarded, it's colour with a U you munted Yanks.

This

OP is a baiting cunt

ignore bois

>a guy with a french huguenot name

I don't think that counts.

i have a cousin who has spent most of her life hopping between the UK and America, and when she came to Australia she said "i cant believe how British this place is"

Apparently even our buildings ring of the UK.

Cronulla was the last gasp mate, that shit won't happen again.

strewth mates we all love kickin the piss out of each other but its just bants

we gotta love each other while we are all still "white"...

go away you smelly french

>t. jelly abbo

coronation street or neighbours?

I'd probably move there if you guys kicked out the chinkies and this place went to hell

DELET

>color
>armor
>valor
It's better this way.

Australians still have a few guns. But their masters in the UK are trying to disarm them as fast as possible.

>Not knowing walking on the left side was an invention of Napoleon. Just hand the French your dicks whynot.
>Inserting nonsense letters into words that add nothing phonetically. Or should I say "Inseurting nonseunse letteures intoe wourdes". Probably another French habbit you picked up from drinking too much of their cum.
>And you are now aware that what you think of as the American Accent is closer to the way both our nations talked in the 1700s than the way you speak today.
>The "English Accent" was literally invented to help nouveau riche plebs feel posh.
>livescience.com/33652-americans-brits-accents.html
>"It was around the time of the American Revolution that non-rhotic speech came into use among the upper class in southern England, in and around London. According to John Algeo in "The Cambridge History of the English Language" (Cambridge University Press, 2001), this shift occurred because people of low birth rank who had become wealthy during the Industrial Revolution were seeking ways to distinguish themselves from other commoners; they cultivated the prestigious non-rhotic pronunciation in order to demonstrate their new upper-class status."
Fags

He's our Nigel now.
theblaze.com/news/2016/11/24/report-brexit-leader-nigel-farage-moving-to-the-united-states/