Serious question. Is this a male-to-female or female-to-male transgender thing? I seriously can't tell

Serious question. Is this a male-to-female or female-to-male transgender thing? I seriously can't tell.

just put it out of it's misery..
poor thing..

It's a literal faggot

Pretty sure it's either genderqueer or genderfluid. They are evolving.

If I remember right, that's a girl who pretends to be a gay man.

Unless you wanna put your penis in it, they're a faggot. Obviously this is a faggot

I'm pretty sure that's just an ugly chick trying hard to look like a guy but too scared to actually mess up her body with chemicals

obviously a woman trying to be a man

It's potato over female.

I was leaning towards girl before I read the rest of the thread. It looks like others are confirming girl.

It's a special snowflake female who spends too much time on tumblr in preperation for her liberal artschool next fall.
She'll get dicked by either a Tyrone or Chad and either call it rape or start loving the dick.

so s/he takes cock?

It's a real girl with a real vagine who cut her hair short and occassionally wears a shirt and tie (tailored perfectly to her female frame of course coz she still has to look cute) and claims to be a 'gender confusion'.

Attention seeker who will be a slave to the cock the minute she leaves college and gets some of that good pipe laid into her by a chad.

maybe taking a cock can fix milo
who knows but she would prob look pretty qt with long hair

Seen one just like that at a uni party. (leftits and punks). Started immidiatly laugh about the freak and then everyone agrees with me in privat but dont want the whole to know.

Kinda felt good that the leftits here are really babytier larpers compared to the nightmares i see here on pol.

Garden Gnome

xhe is petite, woodberry/10

Looks a lot like my tumblrina ex

Are you really this ignorant? Xe is quite obviously gender fluid non binary, white apologizing ally

I met a blue haired 'bigender pansexual' girl who was talking shit about another bigender. This guy was starting to wear girly stuff and talk about being fluid and the girl thought it was creepy and that he was confused.

Zero self awareness.

She Needs a corrective rape bad

If it can carry and birth offspring then it's a woman and no amount of Tumblr posts will change that

your country is the most cucked country, what are you even talking about. you let muslims literally invade you.

Born female

But its more because of stupidity and ignorance. Germans love the state and are extreme bootlickers. Havent met anyone pro-refugee yet but most go with the narativ no matter what. There is like 20% with rather nationalistic views but the rest is hopleless.

They would never distrust the media. Almost every fucking day i have to debunk another stupid shit about Trump the media shits out. This people dont think. They just hear the media and repeat it to others like robots.