Is this accurate?

Is this accurate?

Yes, end of story.

ok me mates itssa time to lern to waggle your own willies.youve come very far in the willy academy of waggling and its time for yer finaltest...accounts for 70% of your final willywaggling grade!!!!!!JUST WAGGLE YOUR OWN WILLY AT YER COMPUTER RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!!! GET A COPY OF THE BEANO OR YAHOO SOME BIG BOOBIES!!!!!!!! I LOVE TO WAGGLE MY WILLY And so should you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! aaaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!MY WILLLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!MY WILLY IS GOING TO EXPLODEOHYESMEMATES ;) AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

just here to troll

THIS should be the cover of national geographic.

No some of us are communists.

2/10
Our greatest ally is missing

If you want to believe it's accurate, consider what that says about Clinton's campaign. Even with $2billion dollars, a few score autists here made better memes than the most highly paid Jews on earth. No money, no market testing, just shitlords.

Just here to troll. And larp.

Needs that one swede who uses old war stats as an argument

Yeah, pretty spot on I reckon

>aryan genetics

And no, not debatable. From pepe to rato cruz during primary, all the good memes and OC came from here or infiniti. No one paying, just a few people fighting a multi-billion dollar campaign that had all the media bosses shutting down, deleting, stopping twitter trends, etc.. Their only play was to try to steal memes. And it failed.

Paranoid schizophrenic here.

me on the left

Whitest nationalist here

Fuck off you hazy sky Chemtrail nigger

Your memes were a smash hit precisely nowhere other than Sup Forums. Oh, and Pepe got a 2 minute segment on the news. Noice

this. someone should a merchant in the background somewhere.

Just here for the white wimminz

>tfw those guys are Danish

The "Whitest Nationalist"-guy is the leader of a danish far right party, with chances of being on the ballot next general election.

Keep drinking that estrogen flouride cocktail you call tap water faggot.