Germany, wat teh fuck?

Germany, wat teh fuck?

>The "Christkindlesmarkt" in Nürnberg is the oldest and most famous Christmas markets in Germany and taken place annually since as early as the 16th century. The anchor of the German State TV channel Südwestrundfunk (SWR), however, considers traditional Christmas to be sad, melancholic and weepy. In the program, that aired on December 6th last year, he said that he would rather have it happy - or, multicultural - and gives the stage to "cabaret artist" Alexandra Gauger, who proceeds to mock lyrics of Children's charols by singing them in an oriental tone.

>The (most likely staged) audience happily claps out of rythm and provides applause after this arguably cringeworthy freakshow of a television program.

>Close to the end the camera captures a disheartened German man standing behind the beaming smile of a woman - looking at the floor and shaking his head in disbelief. The cameraman quickly realizes the error and switches scenes.

>German State Television is funded by a mandatory broadcasting tax, that every household is forced to pay, regardless of whether they even own a television or radio. Last year, this compulsory charge, averaging at €215 per household, netted the government 8 billion Euros. Their official goal is to 'broadcast the truth and provide citizens with investigative journalism'. If you don't pay, you can end up in jail. This is what they're really using this funding for.

VIDEO:
youtube.com/watch?v=OGzJFpyKx34

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/azQN7ugyrZc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>They have a tv license aswell
kek

At this point 50% of germany population are refugee and muslims.. just let them become the first progressive sharia law land in the west already

what are you some kind of bigot, you Croatian jigaboo? Stop being racist you fucking white pig. Respect their culture, you octopus eating faggot.

go watch your wife getting nailed by nigger, burger.

I can't tell if you're joking or not, but I was joking.

so one of us is autistic. (if not both)

just a friendly roasting

>who proceeds to mock lyrics of Children's charols by singing them in an oriental tone
Isn't that racist?

If you're attacking Christian traditions, the jews approve and it's not racist.

lol but Germany never gets any shit for it

guessing its because the krauts are too autistic to laugh at themselves or because of nazi worshipping Americans that don't want to insult le aryan motherland

If you're a student, you don't have to pay, BUT for that privilege you need to write them a letter proving that you are.

Germany was lost a long time ago.
Everyone who thinks it can be saved is beyond delusional
>inb4 pessimist

Should just be nuked and be done with it already. Germans have gone through too much indoctrination already, they don't deserve to be tortured for any longer, give them an honorable quick death.

This is the song where the melody comes from.
youtu.be/azQN7ugyrZc
Note that it's a Turkish song and the video is contains much more lewd and western things that Muslims in Germany would approve of.

Fuck man, my heart actually broke when I saw the headshake at the end man..
So much going on behind those eyes.

Thousands of years of history, down the drain.

> that bleating

It's way worse than yours, too.
People went to prison for not paying.
People have to pay it despite not owning a TV, too.

>Germany was lost a long time ago.
45 to be exact.
Do not forget who our enemies are.

We have some broadcasting tax too but I don't know anybody who pays it. You can literally say that you don't have TV's nor radios and don't let anybody in to check it.

Ahh, I found that sound somehow familiar as well. Kinda symbolic that bluepilled masses and their short-sighted leftist masters produce bleat as if they can sense Sharia coming. Tbqh can't wait for Islamic patrols to behead liberals and terrorise the general public and (((elites))).

most people have "3 second goldfish memory". when they see something in news, they believe it, because they think mainstream media cant lie.

"attention/media programming" at its best. how many times you have walked next to some newspaper stand and saw this big headlines "TRUMP IS HITLER" (for example). most of people dont even investigate, they just "eat" whatever is thrown at them as real news and take that as their opinion on subject.

my friend is there right now! hes from Roth in Bavaria. ill ask him how things are at the market. hes based in a lot of aspects except he dates an indian.

eternal kraut

>poles

Why's no-one thought to show up and egg this cunt off the stage?

GI missed a trick on this one.