Ben Shapiro = ENTP

What does Sup Forums think of this man?

Personally, he is a huge inspiration to me. Give him any topic and he will be sure to put an opposer in their place. I joined the debate team at my high school because of this man.
He has given me the ability to win any arguement, conjure up a counter-arguement in a second and most of all... Shown me the path to enlightenment.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RDmwPGrZkYs
youtube.com/watch?v=dsBO2q7NHGM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>What does Sup Forums think of this man?
JEW

his personality type is KIKE

Kuck
Idiot
Kiking
Everyone

He's an israeli shill who just wants more meat for the middle eastern meatgrinder.

to be fair though, Trump was the pro-Israel candidate (and one of the most pro-israel candidates we've ever had for that matter). he can't be a total scumbag kike if he opposed that candidate

What if we ignore the fact that he is a Jew?

All you need to know is that despite all his talk of getting facts straight and being impartial and rational, he won't allow the same critical way of thinking when it comes to Jews and Israel.

Ben is my role model

youtube.com/watch?v=RDmwPGrZkYs

both are pro israel

Yes you do have a point. That's one of the things I dislike about him, but he does keep his social life out of politics.

No. Jews are nation wreckers. My motto is: Always do the opposite of what Jews say.

Honestly, I have to admit he is "too Jewish"
Ben is bothered first in most instances by how a certain thing with affect Isreal more than anything else, which some times makes him take slightly illogical positions.

Ben's whole opposition of Trump is based on the fact he doesn't really think Trump will keep his promisse of protecting Isreal and thinks his supporters are rascists.
The first time Ben ever took Trump seriously as a candidate was in a video commenting on a news article that said Trump would be "neutral"on Isreal. Then Sup Forums raided on of his streams and he has been butthurt ever since.

This is the only Jew that is Sup Forums approved.

I think the fact that the God Emperor has been on his show personally several times is a real sign of how legit this guy is.

Also, he's banned from Europe for being "too right wing".

Any time the globalist jews turn on one of their own, you know he has to be doing some good.

Dirty slimy kike

Has no convictions except "muh Israel'

Pretends he does, which makes his obnoxious

He may be a KIKE, but goddamn he's a good debater. He's definitely helped me refine some of my arguments, he's probably the best currently on the scene. As someone who's been debating for many years, I already knew many of his techniques, but nonetheless his sharpness and aggression is intense. Though I feel Ted Nugent did a better job against Piers, both are good.

I wish we on the right had more effective speakers and debaters. The last actually great Far Right voice was Bowden, rest in peace.

youtube.com/watch?v=dsBO2q7NHGM

I have mixed thoughts about him. He is usually reasonable but sometimes he goes full retard, he often shows the certain traits that he criticizes about others. Like with that Michelle Fields incident. It's not really that he was against Trump but the reason why he refused to back him doesn't make sense either because if Trump hadn't won Hillary would've opened the third-world floodgates even more for America to such a degree that it will be impossible for a conservative to get into the WH ever again. He thinks Trump is a terrible human being but doesn't think the same of Cruz for example. Even though Cruz was very dishonest and prefers his donors and career to his own family.

I listen to his show once in a while, I prefer when he talks about anything but the election. He is great at talking about leftism, SJWs, etc.
But why does he act like he is so principled when he literally shills for gold and his other products like a telemarketer?

I believe it was because Ben felt Trump wasn't strong enough on being pro-Israel.

>What does Sup Forums think of this man?
Loser turbomanlet angry about his descent into irrelevance.

his "little brown ring" still winks with anticipation of what Zoey Tur whispered she would do to him

despite his disability (hes a (((joo)))) he isnt the worst candidate for "the beast" but he dropped in ranking years ago

when i was just a boy he dropped off the list. same thing with martin shekel (also a (((joo)))) but marty dropped off the top of the list like 2 years ago.

you need to be liked or not known for it to work. all the top 5 are nobodies

> she
Fuck off and die with this she shit degenerate. Tranny enabler scum.

>martin shekel
who?

I liked him until he tried to Jew Donald Trump with Michelle Fields. He is a cuck.

why does he hate russia so much?