Aboriginal Appreciation Thread

while we shitpost in safety our Indigenous brothers are protecting the coastline from illegal immigrants.

Other urls found in this thread:

abc.net.au/news/2015-04-08/prince-harry-may-struggle-to-keep-up-with-aboriginal-super-sight/6378066
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>20 million "are abos even human" threads
>always reaches bump limit

>1 appreciation thread
>no replies

sad

What type of shitty gun is that?

It's called the Steyr - even the bad guy in Die Hard (1988) used one

there is no demand for your supply BUDDY

fun fact: if northern Australia is invaded they will arm the aboriginal communities in the vicinity

It's fucking pol, what do you expect?

An expert in Indigenous eye health has said some Aboriginal people in outback Australia have vision that can be more than four times better than non-Indigenous people.

They can see things that are four times smaller than what is assumed most people can see, making their vision the best in the world.

Good vision is considered 6:6 vision, which means someone standing six metres away from an eye chart can see it as clearly as an average person at six metres away.

In fact Professor Taylor's studies have shown that some Aboriginal people in the NT, WA and SA had 6:1.4 vision, meaning they could see things from six metres away that an average non-Indigenous person could see only from 1.4m away.

abc.net.au/news/2015-04-08/prince-harry-may-struggle-to-keep-up-with-aboriginal-super-sight/6378066

they would make great ambush / sniper units

Why are you giving guns to great apes?

Amphibious training.

aint gonna lie, this pic is prebby dank

You give a gun to an aboriginal and he's just going to rape his daughter with it, get high on gasoline, rape his daughter again, shoot his wife, steal alcohol and then cry about racism.

>shitty
REEEEEEEEEEEEE
GO LEARN SOMETHING ABOUT GUNS

AUG's are fucking A E S T H E T I C

Oops
Meant for:

Thanks Abos.

Bullpup master race.

Gunna go collect me pay check after long day've shooten some rocks

Imagine how hard life is for good abbos.

Imagine being born into a shitty community with a shitty culture and a shitty outlook on life prospects, where crying about racism and collecting welfare while trashed is seen as an honest living. Imagine growing up intelligent, but surrounded by the densest motherfuckers possible. Imagine growing up with people who treat actual child abuse (not the SJW kind, but the violent physical abuse kind) as just a cultural tradition. Imagine being born into that world, and still dreaming of living a better life and making something of yourself.

Good abbos do that. I respect them for overcoming all of that in search of something better, and I hope they pass it on to their families.

Godspeed, you noble cunts. Don't ever give up.

Many such cases.

>protecting the coastline from illegal immigrants

>mfw 228 years too late

>the brits calling Australias service rifle shitty.
Oh the hypocrisy.