North Carolina

>Republican governor steals half a million out the state's emergency relief fund to defend that useless bathroom law because even the Attorney General wouldn't do it
>Goes apeshit and demands a recount when his state votes him out
>Signs a bill limiting his successor's power
>Republicans will literally defend this

Other urls found in this thread:

takimag.com/article/barney_fife_runs_north_carolina_joe_bob_briggs/print
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Its funny dident he also blame California for its wild fires?

>out of state liberals spend millions to defeat governor because FCKH8
>leave Republican supermajority in legislature
>don't realize NC has a legislative dominated constitution
>All executive power is dictated by the legislature
>shocked when they realize they wasted their money getting a figurehead elected

You either are a hick living in NC or an out-of-state hick if you truly believe sensible NC voters liked this asshat. He spent taxpayer money remolding his own home while also cutting benefits for teachers.

at least we're one of the few, if not the only state fighting back against lgbtwtfbbq bullshit openly at the government level. LITERALLY the only thing thats happened i'm proud of my state for doing.

>Useless bathroom law
>"Fighting"
>Even at the cost of business and citizen rights(because HBWhateverthefuck affects you too)

You uneducated fuck.

Thank you for Correcting The Record.

Loved, hated, whatever. It was a close race. It doesn't change the fact that Democrats spent millions trying to defeat McCrory and Trump but ignored the races that truly hold the power in this state.

Resisting moral degradation and the liberal agenda is not useless you communist fuck.

Nah, hes a retard. Good riddance

>HBwhateverthefuck
>proceeds to call someone else uneducated

Top kek.

It doesn't help that North Carolina is gerrymandered to fuck.

Kid how old are you?

The law impacts your rights as a citizen more than it does keeping those nasty gays out of your bathrooms(which was fucking non-issue in the first place and this law isn't even enforceable).

Why are you hicks so stupid?

You sound like a dumb liberal from the 2000's who would rather blame one person, rather than the system as a whole that incentivized that person.

Not to mention businesses have left the state because of it. I thought the Right wanted to bring back jobs. It's a stupid fucking law that literally did nothing but hurt NC. I'm sure those fags are still shitting in your toilets too.

>sensible NC

This is read "people who agree with me," right?

Buisiness will come and go regardless of politics. If politics ruin a state it's because these buisinesses already had better options. They saw a window where they wouldn't take on political risk. The better question IS WHERE DID THOSE JOBS GO?

Hb2 doesnt affect me at all
Noth Carolinian

go be degenerate somewhere else fag

The only businesses thatbkeft were liberal stuoid fucks nc still has one of the best economiew out of all 50 states

North Carolina will not be bullied into accepting out of state interests. And the part about it being a non issue is incorrect. The more you appease these people and give them more "rights" the worse things will get.

Oh and good job calling me a hick despite the fact NC has several prestigious universities and is the front of much scientific research and progress.

takimag.com/article/barney_fife_runs_north_carolina_joe_bob_briggs/print

Under HB2, if you are discriminated against then you are not allowed to sue over it at the state level. You have to plead your case before a commission, this commission will then decide if the law suit will be allowed. You can still sue at the federal level, but that takes more time and money then at the state level.

Leave to Tepublicans to be uneducated about the very laws they want to pass.

Cletus its likely you're a hick who lives in Rural NC. I doubt you would want to visit "liberal hellholes" like Charlotte and be indoctrinated by their evil liberal education.

>The more you appease these people and give them more "rights" the worse things will get.
>The basic human right to use a shitter

Did you get that "logic" from your grandad when he was ranting to you about the Civil Rughts movement?