Meanwhile in the Hillary won timeline

Meanwhile in the Hillary won timeline...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=t53DutSLAqI
youtube.com/watch?v=gml0x5UVBl8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The Earth is no longer habitable there due to nuclear conflict.

In a hillary won timeline - it would be about 5 weeks before nuclear war.

Global warming becomes a thing when the air temperature reaches 10,000 degrees in select us cities for a substantial amount of time on the reg.

>Wargame music played in the background
>In the voice of the guy who dose the campaign intro
November 14th, 2016 - Russia has recalled it's embasitors to America, NATO Countries and other close allies of the US. Citing fears of the intentions of Madam president elect, Hillary Clinton.
Mid November, 2016 - Public warnings the Russia had started a month earlier are resumed, the Government of Russia encourages it's citizens to stockpile food and return to Russian from any holidays.
December 5th, 2016 - In an interview on a talk show, Madam president elect, Hillary Clinton suggests that the US would drastically respond to any aggression from any foreign government, Russia perceives this as a direct threat.
December 7th, 2016 - The Russian Military initiates a limited mobilisation under the pretext of an extensive military excise.
December 10th, 2016 - In response to the Russian excise all US military units are mobilised in their barracks and all weekend passes are revoked and the Air force is moved to DEFCON 3.
Decmber 11th, 2016 - The Russian government is terrified and mobilises it's entire force, reservists are called to action using Russia's massive tank stockpile dating back to the cold war. The US moves to DEFCON 2.
December 19th, 2016 - All talks have broken down, Obama pushes aggressively on Russia to dismantle it's nukes immediately and to vacated Crimea, Putin refuses to yield an inch.
December 25th, 2016 - Hoping to catch the Russian by surprise an attack is launched on Christmas day in the early hours of the morning The targets include major cities such as Moscow and St. Petersberg. In retaliation Russia Lanches attacks on all major US military installations, in the US and in NATO, Russia also nukes every state capital.

No record exists past this time

Soon....

Racists BTFO!
Fuck white people!

Pic related

Didn't happen though, Trump won in every timeline, this helped to fix the time stream

You spent too long on this

Best end your life now

I fucking wish that game had a campaign editor

it would be a nuclear wasteland

youtube.com/watch?v=t53DutSLAqI
this is one of the intros for reference
this logic seem impecable

>emboldened, the far left becomes even more smug and assured of their victory over western culture
>become brasher in their vilifying of everything white, male, straight, and/or cisgendered, with none of the air of desperation and impending defeat that currently surrounds the left in the glorious timeline of our god emperor
>grounds for heavy Marxist legislation in the works; they've taken the culture, they've taken the government, they've taken many of our institutions, and now its time to take the law
>however, their plans won't have a chance to play out, because nuclear war is just a few weeks away

youtube.com/watch?v=gml0x5UVBl8
>this guy passes with no hope for the future

Sweden hacked the elections

She rigged the election.
The "evidence" the (((democrats))) produce to show that "there's absolutely no way to rig the election" is complete baloney.

Fuck Obama for insisting that there couldn't have been any foreign influence on the election. It's obvious that the european media and Israel have been rigging it.

.- .-.. .-.. / ... ..- .-. ...- .. ...- --- .-. ... / .- .-.. .-.. / ... ..- .-. ...- .. ...- --- .-. ... / ... ..- -.-. -.- / -- -.-- / -... .- .-.. .-.. ... / .. / .- -- / .. -. / .- / -... ..- -. -.- . .-. / .-. . .--. . .- -

Michael Caine died earlier this year, but now he's alive somehow.

We are riding both timelines and keep shifting back and forth. We could actually be in the Hillary won timeline or the Donald won timeline at any moment.

John Podesta gets to play santa at the whitehouse, children across the nation are force to sit on his lap and feel his North Pole.

The world would be a much better place if more people killed themselves, just tryna fight the good fight

The President Trump timeline is the only one where I didn't an hero, hence why we're here.

you shouldnt be mean
that aussie could be jewish

Drumpf challenging the election, lmao. So glad we and our Queen have held the moral high-ground. When he goes low, we go high!

#LoveTrumpsHate

I can assure you I am not a kike

I must say that picking Obama to be the next Supreme Court Justice was a stroke of genius.

I'm so sick of this constant lying!
"We will accept the results of the election, unlike that pig Drumpf (wait, I take it back revolt against him!)" - Hellary
"There is no way the election can be rigged by anyone (unless Drumpf wins, then Russia rigged it)" - Obomber

- .... . / --. --- -.. -.. . ... ... / .-- .. .-.. .-.. / -.. . ... - .-. --- -.-- / -.-- --- ..- / -.-. --- -- -- .. . / ... -.-. ..- -- .-.-.- / -.-- --- ..- .-. / -... ..- -. -.- . .-. / .... .- ... / -... . . -. / .. -. ..-. .. .-.. - .-. .- - . -.. .-.-.-

To let understanding stop at what cannot be understood is a high attainment. Those who cannot do it will be destroyed on the lathe of heaven.

everyone is dead

>Hillary won! Every big city in America celebrates in the streets
>Days go by and people haven't stopped celebrating
>She makes her first public appearance
Get's 360 no scooped by a Barron Trump

you're thinking of Christopher Lee since your brain was fried from pharmaceuticals given to you as a child just like all the other Americans who can't remember anything so think it's timelines

.-- .... . -. / - .... . / ... - .- .-. ... / .- .-. . / .-. .. --. .... - / .- -. -.. / - .... . / .-. .. ...- . .-. ... / .- .-. . / .-. . -.. --..-- / - .... . / .- -. -.-. .. . -. - / -- . -.-. .... .- -. .. ... -- ... / .-- .. .-.. .-.. / ... - --- .--. / .- .-- .- .. - / ..- ... / ... - --- -.-. -.- / ..- .--. / --- -. / --. --- .-.. -.. .-.-.-

Republitards think the media rigged the election for H-dawg. What conspiracy theory will they think of next?

>Russia also nukes every state capital.
...thereby missing the chance to purge Chicongo. Because the capital of Illinois is Springfield.

Meanwhile, Texas is meh about the whole nuking Austin thing, after all, isn't that why they put the liberal containment zone there?

The nuclear fallout would matter more than particular cities being targeted if more than a couple are used.

Also our Queen would never put a liberal in harm's way!

Obama is ordering massive readiness drills an workups to ensure the military is ready to enforce Madam President's "No-fly" total interdiction zone in Syria.

Putin is fueling his nukes.

Fallout tends to go eastward, it would be a problem for Houston, then hit Florida and DC before long. I'd be down in San Antonio with plenty of hills in between to keep the dust down.

How would this be possible if Hillary wouldn't enter the Oval Office before January, just like Trump?

Posting this from the internment camp all of us Sup Forumsacks were forced into after her victory

The Russians were very clearly afraid of the possibility of Clinton being elected and they already dont like Obama

But, yes, to an extent this is on the extreme side

G-guys it's nice that she let us use Sup Forums in the camps but does anyone have some extra soap? I used the last of mine a few days ago... Yesterday I used boiled rat fat but it just makes me smell worse, could anyone help me out? I'm in Camp 68B

>But, yes, to an extent this is on the extreme side

everything except a Christmas attack is perfectly plausible.
And even then it's just the dates, Russia celebrates Christmas January 7.

> large number of suicides
> Economy goes down shitter
> tensions with Russia rise, war imminent
> supreme court justice appointed; guns taken away
> first amendment basically no longer in existence
> you can have all the pronouns you want though

Makes me glad I'm in Canada.

No, I haven't been to the doctor since I was born and never taken any drugs. And it was Michael Caine this time, I know Christopher Lee died too. It's hard to confuse the two.