Sup Forums will defend this

>Sup Forums will defend this

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Splitting_of_the_moon
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I really would like to see leftists attack Muslims or Jews on this issue, instead of who they always target - Christians.

Yet if he said something just as insane like

Islam is not a threat
or
People can have multiple genders

People would applaud

Creation Myth - bad, Gender pay myth - good

>Jews
I thought most Jews were secular

Are you too tolerant to let others have opinions that differ from yours?

fake

>Adviser
>Anti-science

Literally who fucking cares?

Where in the Bible does it say the Earth is 5500 years old?
Is this some protestant meme?

What the fuck
Atlantis (or wtf is the name in your language) was in the Ice Age, so 12 thousands year old.
Enoch and Noah are probably Atlanteans
Adam lived for thousands of years, so...
Humanity descended 40k years ago, probably, give or take a few thousand years.

Praise the Lord Creator of All, Alone in His All-Glory.

>muslim says Allah created Earth
>thunderous applause
>Christian says God created Earth
>booooo

Shakespeare

Amen

>the other side said retarded shit so its ok if my guy says retarded shit too

I hate retarded niggers like you who can only argue with your feelings instead of rationally.

Amen

not an argument.

You realize that both sides are wrong.

Science is a Jewish trick

the advisor didn't even say that, but this science bro was too dumb to comprehend what he said due to sneaky msm editing, as well as being too proud to admit he was wrong.

>FREEDOM OF RELIGION
>UNTIL IT'S SOMEONE I DONT LIKE

> unironically defending someone believing that the earth is 5000 years old

Kys my man

>implying you know how old it is

carbon dating only works on things less than 13k years old

This religion is a lie, dumbass.

Now I see why we chose Trump.

Link to video?

Are you implying that we use carbon dating for the earth?

Shit, he's revealing the truth, they have to shut him down.
Maybe those Flat Earth threads were right all along...

> it`s not religious, it`s just our community, goyim, nothing to see here, move along, dont forget to forget Christian G-d

which muslim/jewish elected officials have publicly stated this?

freedom of religion doesnt mean you cant be ridiculed for believing laughably stupid shit that isnt even a consensus within that religion

I have never heard a Muslim push this shit and I live around them all the time. Who's ever heard of a Muslim pushing flat earth, intelligent design or 5000 year-old earth?

Also
>whataboutism

>freedom of religion somehow means it's not troubling a government official denies science

1 post by this id will defend this

do you know how old the prophet of allah thinks the earth is?

Is the world only 5k years old? is this the final redpill?

He didn't actually say that and we shouldn't attack creationists as leftists are a far bigger threat to science.

it's a popular misconception in the group of people who spend lots of time reading "THIS IS WHY SCIENCE IS WRONG" websites

Liberals believe that there are 31 genders. This is much more insane than creationism

In Europe if point out that Muslim religion is full of lies you go to jail. Simple as that.

Just because America keeps you safe does not mean other countries do not suffer from oppression, leaf.

kill yourselves

Both are equally stupid.

How did the word liberal every get taking over by scum that want to dictate such asinine laws. Restricting free speech by forcing a company or a person to address you with a specific pronoun is anything but liberal

Its authoritarian bullshit

This.

It's hilarious when either Marxists or religionfags believe that the other party is off their rockers. You guys both go full retard when your utopia is threatened by the facts.

That's your face, he's right.

Oh cool, we allow religious tests now? No more muzzies in office!

Except in one case the guy is just expressing his personal opinion while the other case it's policy with major real life consequences

Which doesn't change the fact that both are equally fucking retarded ideas to hold

Pretty sure you can sort of calculate it from Adam, as in Genesis there is some sort of list of people who are descendants from him, with their ages aswell.

>ehehe how could you believe in creationism, go-I mean friend? Evolution is the true scientific position, and if you disagree you're in the Dark Ages! Don't forget to donate your body to science

Then go on youtube. Or google. Pretty much anywhere on the internet.

Yeah Muslims don't believe in the young Earth thing. That's only in the old testament.

Lots of Jews do. Other than the ones that take it symbolically or whatever other Christians do that aren't young Earthers

Right? You only read about a story attacking Christians. Therefore the evil leftists only ever discuss the beliefs of Christians. Therefore Christians are justified in believing things that are wrong and affecting our policies via those beliefs. And all of that is true simply because you don't read much and think things you don't read about don't exist.

Though I will give the Christfags one point: The endgame of Christfags is unchanging stability, which stifles science and oppresses culture but provides a warm shelter with food and bed, whereas the Marxists will just wreck society until it collapses.

We really need to take back that term, and apply the appropriate terminology to the far left: Marxists.

There's power in words. Marxists cannot be allowed to believe that they're fighting for freedom while moving to make words into a class of violence so that they punish people for expressing the wrong words.

The far left has infiltrated many institutions that can bring about their own real world consequences, such as getting people fired, expelled, or fined for expressing wrongthink. You can also bet that they're going to try again in four years, and that they've been moving in on states and municipalities.

Both groups need to be quelled.

Only the memes are real. The truth is an unknowable mystery that serves little purpose beyond a narcissistic supply.

Oh he's perfectly free to show the world how stupid he is.

>Waahh!!! Were's my religious safe space?

All science is compatible with a 6000 year old earth

Come back when people can get fined or thrown in prison for denying creationism then you retard

No more? The first Muslim was elected to national office in 2003. The first Muslim elected to Congress was in 2008. Congress currently has 535 members. Two of whom are Muslim.

I'm fine with a religious test if you are.

> butt hurt straw manning Christcuck

Kek

KEK

KEK

I've had multiple discussions about how Allah showed his might by splitting the moon in two pieces, then putting it back together. Funny thing is this guy believes that NASA found proof on Apollo 10, but is covering it up.

Apparently this is a thing

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Splitting_of_the_moon

He has a point

>Yes,really

Fucking insufferable faggot

>1 post by this ID
>1 post by this ID
>1 post by this ID
>1 post by this ID
>1 post by this ID

Don't get distracted

>the year is 1965
>We shouldn't attack Marxists because the religious right is a far bigger threat to science.

Do you see how stupid this is?

*yawn*

This guy is right. History is about 5500 years old. Before that, it's Prehistory. History began with the invention of writing, which give us the possibly of knowning what people then did think about the world, which is relevant in this conversation.

So yeah, he's not a Young Earth believer, he's factually right.

Combination of a few things
1) You can calculate the geneologies and peg the creation of Earth around 4,000 b.c.
2) It's well theorized that Man is only to be on Earth for 6 days (a day for a thousand years), then rest for 1 day. Meaning 6,000 years of shit, then 1,000 years of rest. Then everything is made new.

So, we at about 6,000 years. World's ending soon.

>1) You can calculate the geneologies and peg the creation of Earth around 4,000 b.c
So Sumerians came from space ?

Das ist bait

No it's semantic.

Sumerians were Nephilim, t b h.

Semantics put the 'bait' in debate.

>sumerians = garden of eden (no time)
>flood
>cca 6000 years later, today

Reddit faggots are out in force today.

Sup Forums is a Christian board cunts.

most jews living in Israel are secular for the most part, but there are enough of those black cloth rabbis in Europe and america to trump the secular number

Sumerians = inhabitants of Sumer, living in Mesopotamia way before the 4000BC when Earth "didn't existed".

There was obviously even older civilisations but we managed to find clay tablets (proof of writing) older than 4000BC only for Sumer so far.

As for humans themselves, the oldest homo sapiens is about 300000 years old.

Well wait and see, if someone accuse that guy of being a young Earth believer, that's exactly the answer he will give: recorded History is 5500 years old.

>i know how to repeat shit from textbooks

> I know how to state facts

I'd much rather my kids learn creationism than 9000 genders.

gnostic christian here.

actual christians are total fucking idiots.

the universe is millions of billions of years old

we're on 40billion+311 human year time cycles.

hindu mythology has actual science beat. POO IN LOO #1

>i was thought these meme theories were facts and was also trained to ridicule anything else
>i'm literally a parrot

I don't mind my kid learning that 2 genders shouldn't dictate his behavior.

I DO mind my kid learning 36 made-up genders who will end up doing the same as 2.

Why people can't understand there's two biological gender and that people are free to act like they want whatever the case ?

the difference between actual Christians. and the fake Christians on this board.

> meme theories
Theories like actual tablets and actual fossils ?

THIS a million times over.

If I had a son I would rather him be given the wrong age of the planet than be told he should cut his dick off if he likes the colour pink.

no, the meme story that you put over the fossils

>being so fucking brain dead you literally are unable to differentiate between a proven fact and accepted interpretation

>Slate

Everything that we use in our modern lives is less than 6,000 years old. The Christians have a point, faggots. All of you believe that civilization was always here and will always be here, but it won't be. It needs to be taken care of by people who will protect it. Otherwise we have ape rule and pandemonium like in Cologne on NYE.

lets keep in mind that Peter, who said 1 day was equal to a thousand years of the lord, was feeble minded, and rebuked christ and his teachings.

creationism is right, but they're wrong on the time scale.

see the reference of years in

>greentexting on Twitter

Civilization and the earth existing isn't the same thing

> Fossils of human
> 300 000 years old
> Nah, Earth must be only 6000 years old, that old book written my sandniggers kinda say it.
Interpretation you say ?

>Everything that we use in our modern lives is less than 6,000 years old
I didn't know Germany stop using oil. And the ground.

What kind of difference does it make anyway? I see the gender rethoric as something that wants to change the foundation of society. I don't care about Christians.

The earth is only 5,500 years old, prove me wrong faggots

toplel, how retarded are you, really?

fact
>fossils exist

interpretation
>these fossils are 300 000 years old

literally all dating methods have multiple assumptions involved and all of them are about retarded as you

> Literally

Says the ultimate destroyer of civilization