I do not like racism

I do not like racism.

Why can't we all just get along?

aussies are literally my favorite dudes online

>Why can't we all just get along?
You have to be lunatic to think something like that is possible.
You are literally saying that light can exist without darkness

War is part of us.
Hate is part of us.
Intent to kill is part of us.
You cant hide from that.

Go live in a diverse environment for a couple years and then you'll understand why.

Because some people (namely niggers, spics, mudslimes and the like) refuse to get along with anyone. The choices are: let them rape and pillage your nation, or racism.

Yes you do.
It would be boring.

(OP)
aussies are literally my favorite dudes online

All men are not created equal

superior cultures should not bow to the whims of the inferior

it's a prisoner's dilemma, if you extend mercy to an opponent is hostile to you then you will always lose, unless you're the weedman. i'm not saying there isn't a future day where most or even all races will have a relatively workable rapport (over the borders of their own sovereign nations, most likely), but that day is definitely not today.

captcha: ELECTORAL Barrier

if you would notice most whites are fine with cohabitation but only on the grounds that we are all treated equally. Unfortunately not only do the black people want special treatment but they also openly mock and ridicule the white people.

Its common sense as to why we don't get along. If we were to submit to their demands then we would be giant fucking pussies.

This. Fuck jews.

If all races had minimal contact with each other and stayed in their own countries/states there would be less racism.

Maybe for you balkan trash

What are you, a nigger?

>Le pacifist meme

Don't you have a nig to nog, nigger?

Because we're different.

>newfags will bump this shit

>I do not like hurricanes or tornadoes, why can't we just not have them?

Those aren't the rules, human.

This thread is more Sup Forums-appropriate than 99% of Sup Forums at any given moment. Only newfags wouldn't bump it.

Yeah, the possibility of it exists within every human being, that doesn't mean every person ACTS upon it. That's like saying every person is a criminal or a rapist because they could possibly do it one day.

Well, have to admit - it is politics.

Why do you think that all people are supposed to get along? Have you read it in the bible or something?

>I do not like racism.

Even when multiculturalism is fully in place for humanity as a whole, humans are still humans. Humans will drag their war into space. Humans are filled with avarice.

There shall be perpetual wars in the distant future - planetary, interstellar, galactic, and intergalactic wars.

We could get along, if resources were unlimited, but world is finite.

Kill all races except whites and you have what you want faggot

Kek blessed me

It turns out that diversity is a real thing, we really aren't all the same. And of course when I say 'all the same' I mean 'are not all exactly like middle class white people'.

Nigger

Aussie bro being the voice of reason.

Nigger