Glorious Sup Forums Tuvalu Invasion

Picture represents original plan.
discord.gg/rEhssAa
Discord^

Current plan:
Invasion will be launched from Fiji, 100 men on jetskis will blast propganda as we effectively follow picture.

Before invasion a leaf and a few /k/ommandos will infiltrate Tuvalu and set up jammers.

Tuvalu is weak, our Sup Forums whermacht can crush it.

We need something to trade to Russia in exchange for qt's.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tuvalu_Trust_Fund
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>We need something to trade to Russia in exchange for qt's.
How about the kawasaki jet skis after we're done using them?

You're talking a little over a hundred miles, on jetskis, on the open ocean. You're shits all retarded and you're fucking gay.

Genius.

But that's not sustainable.

Kek and autism will carry us across the waves.

I propose that the autistic German from last thread be the tip of the spear for the land invasion.

He registered over 9000 on the 'tismo scale.

Whats the point of jamming communications if tourists are going to find out about the invasion anyway?

And that swede who thinks gender is a spectrum.

>using jetskis in the open ocean for that distance
Enjoy turning into an international SAR case retards.

Fine, we let Putin build a naval outpost at one of the islands.

We'll spread propganda about syrian refugees flocking to Tuvalu, no tourist will want to go there.

Excellent.
We can export some tobacco or something and let him store nukes.
If we put the Union Jack on our flag people will think we're protected by them.

Then we should be safe from the UN.

No Tuvalu is sovereign lands.

We will export surpirior genetics, we shall build a spermbank.

There are flights to tuvalu every two weeks. We would need to close the airport or the pilots would find out

You idiots got this all wrong.

Hire a dutchmen to build and Island NEXT to Tuvalu, and then use artillery for air support.

Build a bridge between the islands, make sure it is heavily fortified and you've got yourself another island.

The airport is one of the main targets, if we plan it correctly no more flights will be incoming when we invade.

On one hand it's a good idea.

But ew Dutch people.

Where is our Assembly Area?

>jetskis
O
I am laffin

Probably somewhere in Australia to group up, then move to our staging area proper and group up with any stragglers.

Glorious jetskis mounted with speakers to play the truth.

couldn't we get money together in order to rent a fleet

it will cost to much

Kek already BTFO this invasion with 6 digits. Why even bother.
>Jetskis

Someone says they can get jetskis for about 2k per.
2 people per jetski is about 1k per person.

Then we can trade them to Russia afterwards for our initial batch of qt's.

we could infiltrate the island via overstaying tourists, as sleeping cells, and then land only a small party to secure a beachead

we could create an island for the aryran race to sustain itself.

and have the sleeping cells take control of the country via smuggled guns, we would need only one ship

Then we wouldn't need as many jetskis...

I like it Bush, this is your best idea since 9/11.

Im sure we could get funding from some sort of philanthropist, definitively enough for arms and a yatch to deliver em'

Jetskis have a limit of 65-72 miles... Boats would be more suitable then deploy the jetskis when we are 5 miles offshore.. the people that live here also have guns...

Wow! those Syrian migrant boats have got some skill to get to Tuvalu from the Mediterranean!

Tourists are too dumb to know where Tuvalu is, all they'll know is they don't want to go there.

Assuming the invasion is successful, what would be done with the natives? I imagine they won't surrender their homeland peacefully. Do we open plantations and bring back slavery?

Wouldn't it be more prudent to introduce some kind of small pox blanket thing? They're a remote island, I'm sure theres plenty of deadly diseases they've never seen before. Also easier to hide from the international community.

lets ask soros for money to build aeroponics and land reclamation.

we would have to give them concessions, maybe even special rights, or give them a reservation in one of the uninhabited islands, we don't want suspicion from from the international community

They will be turned into slaves, we invade under the guise of a rebel group and secure the island for the arayan master race.

Most people have probably never heard of the shit hole, they won't notice a quick coup.

im sure the chinise government would like a pacific port for their submarines, and we would have the land for them to build one

Faggots. Tuvalu consists of more than one island.

You would be better off invading Nauru or Palau

So now the plan involves hundreds of jetskis?

Why don't we all just move to the island and attempt to outJew them?

upvoted

I must say, you are all rather decent people. This entire conversation is based on your compassion for society and for human flourishing. I'm not sure if anyone has suggested what we do with the natives as yet. But say, we bring implement a clever way to get them to voluntarily become slaves, yes...

Im not sure of the details, perhaps appealing to their nature...

Why does no one like my small pox blanket idea? It makes more sense than an amphibious assault. The international community would never recognize our state and they'd come to fug us up.

But if we introduce a deadly disease and come as aid workers...

perfect

I imagine fat neckbeards wading through the waves while they desperately notice that their jet skies are being bulled back into the ocean by the current when they come up to bathing people that look at them bewildered and curious and they just want to go back because it's so embarrassing.

headline: POOR TUVALU SUFFERS MASSIVE EBOLA LIKE OUTBRAKE, TUVALU MINISTER: PLEASE GIB MONEY FOR PROGRAMS.

we would be fucked

KEK

Lets buy an old vessel, can get them cheap for maybe 20grand, enough for carrying 1000 people, if we pack ourselves immigrant boat people style.

We hook them on tobacco, then pay them in tobacco and living quarters and food.

We are generous to the inferiors.

we could introduce sleeper cells as tourists the weeks before, and use the boat to smuggle weapons for them, they could size radio stations and a beached for the amphibious assault

First thing would be to get them to shower.
What a gas that would be.

Holy shit this is still happening?
Wew lad, Tuvalu confirmed Sup Forums ethnostate 2017

The only question is:
Free Fiji Water for every member of Sup Forums afterwards?

maybe we could set up a fake tourist company, to act as a front for it

They wanna leave for australia or nz anyway, lets buy them a bit land there and give em treasurous glass marbles as well.

That's do-able isn't it?

We should borrow a people smuggler boat from Indonesia and cram in 1000 of Sup Forums's finest.

I've got dibs on Tuvalu, my team and I will be taking over the island's administration shortly. We won't be allowing screeching autists and lazy neets to bexome citizens so enjoy your larping, that's all it will ever be.

We have two problems as i see it
1)Tuvalu Police has an outpost in the solomon island
2)Tuvalu Police has a patrol boat, if we expect the coup to succeed we must incapacitate it, or capture it

only the strongest are allowed to survive

You drag a line behind the flagship and tow the jetskis into range.

Or better, an aid organisation. We just invade under the cover of climate change / water level rising - beach reinforcement / tsunami protection installations. We are all just nice people who wanna help.
Then we ship 10000 tons of magnesia powder on one island, ignite it, tell the people, the filthy french people tested a nuke again and then we help them with blitz evacuation. Job done.

Do we all agree to use leafs as human shields in case we face enemy fire though ?

i'd doubt they would believe that, but we could bow up the security ministry, and the boat, we could just as well establish influence on the island by bribing the higher ups of the defense force

Common sense Currybro.
Or was there ever a question about that?

Any chance we can speed this up till before Jan 20th? I'm scared of what daddy Trump will do when the media starts pointing fingers at him.

>desperately notice

lol

Never a question.

If you're scared of Trump you can go to Canada or something.

Will this shit start WWIII?
Digits will tell the answer.

OR...

we could build our own submarines. they wouldn't see us till we are storming the beach.

This is actually a possibility for me to undertake as a project.

>jetskis
Just remember to bring go pros I want fresh content for my /wrekt/ threads

You know the real reason for all the talk about Tuvalu is because of the precious metal discoveries below the waters offshore.

The whole thing will be livestreamed.

Praise kek.

Why invade when you can buy

How much Medkit?

Do the jetski's have to be kawasakis?

That's less money than most of the houses on my island and even my humble shack has a view of the water and mountains. There must be something wrong with the property or there are strings attached wich would limit or restrict development.

Yes, the plan will not work if they're not!

You use Zodiac MkIII's with two-stroke outboards then you can outrun a jetski and carry your buddies and gear to boot.

take a look at the link

spoken like a true mountain jew

That's only 62 acres and it's in North Carolina. The Island is covered with mosquitos, ticks and snakes plus you are surrounded by tarheels with guns. Nope.

cut their electricity , than invade

AH-AAHHHHHHHHHHH-AHHH
AH-AAAAHAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH-AHHH

I COME FROM THE LAND OF THE KEK AND MEMES
FROM THE MIDNIGHT TRUMP, WE'RE THE SHITPOST KINGS

Hammer of the FROG, will drive our 'skis to new land.
To fight the hordes, and sing and cry.
qt gf's I am coming.

I think the only viable strategy is subversion by memes

>mfw invading the micronation/mountain Kike by Sup Forums -will trigger the ww3 wich evolved into race war ending with eradication of jews and nigs (also seting the end of mudslim religon)
>all under the patronage of DEUS KEK

An axe age
A sword age
A wind age
A wolf age

this
but how did we target our meme magic against Tuvalu?

I'm willing to donate but I'm not throwing that cash out in the sea. If you guys got something that can hold itself together by the end of next year I'd be willing to.

You lie! Blasphemer! The six digit post confirmed his hatred for the island. He wants Tuvalu to be BTFO'd.

There is a $140m windfall if taken over.
No need to trade for Russian qts

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tuvalu_Trust_Fund

who said there wouldn't be any losses?

there is NOTHING on that island. no house you can life in, no port for your boat. that's why it's so cheap. you have to built everything from scrap.

I am also a donor, see the new polony board, that's where the serious people are.

Upboating these

Hopefully. The world needs a good war, everyone is getting bored.

I checked it a few days ago but there isn't much content/structure yet. I'll check back in a few months.

Sounds like a fantastic way to start a Sup Forumsony. It's about time we show these genetic failures how a micro nation should be run, from the ground up.

Looking at you Haiti!