EC Vote

Tomorrow is the big day, ladies and gentleman,, guys and gals, cucks and sluts!

What is the Electoral College going to do? Will they stay honest and vote along with their states or will they bail and throw things into default? Under no circumstances does Clinton have a chance to become President but the Dems can cause a lot of headache for Trump in the next 4 years if they can throw the election off more.

What say you, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

fairvote.org/faithless_electors
youtube.com/watch?v=IiOGS-_81KU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

SAY IT WITH ME:

MADAM PRESIDENT

>MADAME WILL NEVER BE PRESIDENT

I know how hard the truth is on you libs, but you're just going to have to SUCK this one up.

It's too damn cold for a civil war...hopefully they do their jobs and don't completely shit on the majority of the states.

>It's too damn cold for a civil war
It'll be no different than hunting deer where I'm from.

Camo coveralls and a toboggan and I'm good to go. Oh and the wool socks. My feet get cold easily.

CTR's getting cheap labour in Ukraine now?

MADAM PRISONER HILARIOUS RODENT CLINTON

Their contract is up I think?

Slow and Steady

The CIA will have their man in power

Obviously they're going to do their fucking jobs and not risk their entire livelihoods defying the Constitution in favor of le popular vote meme.

Doing otherwise would prove Trump's claims of a rigged system correct.

I mean, I'm not saying it's off the table, we can keep warm by the fires of the burning liberals...it's just a mild inconvenience is all.

That's the spirit!

Lock and load, JIC.

More like MAD MAN PRESIDENT

to bad only 1 republican elector has said they will change their vote

don't forget the more important date:
bullet ant challenge at 20.12.

Ten threads just like this, cock holster.

They will vote with the will of the people, our the Senate will throw out their votes and replace them. Clinton has zero chance.

4 more years of obama

I thought it was 16 now?

You, Sir, are now my parrot.

>Tomorrow is the big day

Nope. January 6th is the big day when all the Electoral College votes are counted and all faithless electors votes are discarded.

As per the fucking constitution.

>CTR's getting cheap labour in Ukraine now?

Hillary had to cut back, now that she's lost the election.

>muh california and nyc

Does anyone know what time they actually vote?

I have a flight that day and I'm curious if I may land in a different America than the one I took off from

They do the voting tomorrow, dickweed.

I've got mason jars full of jet fuel and some road flares I can duct tape to them to help them stay warm. Balls in your court, electorates.

>January 6th is the big day when all the Electoral College votes are counted

Which day are the votes cast on that are counted on Jan. 6?

>Muh I think I'm being really smart reeeeeeeeeeee

Not [possible, unless the military decides to stage a coup, and make her the leader. Which they won't. So shut up and mind your own business, you stupid nigger.

Even CIA agents can be killed. They are not as untouchable and hidden as you think. I once worked on a mortgage for some CIA bigwig. He listed on the app, his position at the CIA, his home address, phone, etc. Once a civil war starts...people will make use of information like this. Particularly if the Russian hackers crack some more databases, and publish personal info about CIA agents.....

>Under no circumstances does Clinton have a chance to become President but the Dems can cause a lot of damage to America in the next 4 years if they can throw the election off more.
Fixed for you... At this point they are literally traitors.

>Which day are the votes cast on that are counted on Jan. 6?

Pic fucking related. The EC voters are largely irrelevant. Congress decides which of those votes it will accept and which it will reject.

Trump will win again, regardless of the acts of the faithless.

>Under no circumstances does Clinton have a chance to become President but the Dems can cause a lot of headache for Trump in the next 8 years if they can throw the election off more.

Fixed that for you OP.

This is just dumb. We all know that there's zero chance of the electoral college electing Hillary or even blocking Trump.

ZERO CHANCE

In many states it's illegal to even do so.
If anything, Trump might get even more votes from some blue state where laws aren't as strict for the representatives.

I envy you faggots who don't understand things.
Must be exciting for you.
On the election day I just went to bed because I knew there was no chance of Trump losing.
I went to bed when Brexit voting was happening because I knew Brexit would win.

Must be fucking exciting being some dumbfuck who can't predict the outcome of things like these.
My prediction is that 4 people in red states are going to vote for some other Republican, and 1 guy from a blue state will vote Trump.
Then all 5 of them will lose their job.

we get to watch the libs lose again
fucking love it.

You seem to be under the impression that I think Hillary is going to somehow become president.

Either your reading comprehension skills need work or you just like bumping the topic. Which is it?

cia has both overt and covert employees
generally those that work at langley in management or logistics are overt,
the covert ones you dont know about till they retire,
pic related

forgot pic

>You seem to be under the impression that I think Hillary is going to somehow become president.

Nope. But you do seem to think that the electors are relevant when the reality is that they aren't and their votes can be discarded by congress if they vote faithlessly.

Struggling to see how they have any relevance at all, other than as a balance against states with massive populations overriding the views of the rest of the country.

She hasn't lost it yet guys!
Keep writing those cheques!

SLOW AND STEADY

And here I was worried the salt lakes were going to run dry.

EC is going to vote for Donald Trump like all ECs have done for 240 years. By Tuesday we'll be on to the next leftist anti-American tactic.

>In many states it's illegal to even do so.
Makes me wonder how many states with Republican majority legislations are going to lock that shit down and make it illegal to go faithless given the tensions this election.

Lets hope it's some kind of slut-walk. Those are always good for a laugh, especially in Northern Hemisphere Winters.

>She hasn't lost it yet guys!
>Keep writing those cheques!

I would like to thank the spokesperson for the Clinton Crime Family Foundation for their contributions to this thread.

With liberals the harvest is always bountiful.

No worries mate. Too easy.

>What is the Electoral College going to do?
They'll elect Trump. Nevertrumps and liberals will cry more.

Putin will parade in Kiev before that happens.

>Makes me wonder how many states with Republican majority legislations are going to lock that shit down and make it illegal to go faithless given the tensions this election.

Maybe, but I doubt it would be enforceable as its probably conditional. The most they can do is get people to pledge they will vote according to the outcome in the state, what they actually do is still a matter of free speech.

A better approach is to allow the state to replace voters who say they will vote faithlessly and allow them to repudiate votes made by faithless electors.

Making their faithless votes a futile gesture would be about the likely extent of states powers.

>Struggling to see how they have any relevance at all, other than as a balance against states with massive populations overriding the views of the rest of the country.

If the Senate & Co. weren't stacked Republican this election, would you still be so confident of a President named Trump if the EC was likely to vote against him? If the Dems had the chance, you know what they would do.

>At his peak Obongo only got 52.9% of the vote
Trump needs to shatter this nigger in 2020

Kek, the counting Jew

I hope they vote Clinton.

It would mean chaos, possibly destruction. Great television in any event.

genuinely laughed out loud at that image

>If the Senate & Co. weren't stacked Republican this election, would you still be so confident of a President named Trump if the EC was likely to vote against him? If the Dems had the chance, you know what they would do.

The procedure for counting the Electoral College votes is not dependent upon a Republican majority in congress during the vote count.

"When the official vote certificates are opened by Congress on January 6, the Constitution allows challenges to “faithless electors” who switch their votes, as long as one member of the House and one member of the Senate agree on the same challenge. If a challenge is upheld, the faithless elector’s vote is discarded."

It only takes one member of the house and one member of the senate to discard a faithless vote. Thus provided the Republicans have at least one member in both House and Senate then they can discard all faithless votes.

This is why the ultimate decision is still made by Congress and not by the voters.

>genuinely laughed out loud at that image

Save it. After all you'll be able to use it until January 2025.

Of the past seven elections, only once did the popular vote go to a republican.
Really makes you think, huh?

serious question. has any state ever actually gone against their voters? has this ever actually impacted election results?

This is like complaining because you beat someone in chess with a checkmate, even though they have more pieces left.

You play to win based on the rules, Trump did that.

>Has any state ever actually gone against their voters

Yes

> has this ever actually impacted election results?

No

>serious question. has any state ever actually gone against their voters? has this ever actually impacted election results?

It's as rare as rocking horse shit.

There have only ever been 157 in the entire history of US elections since George Washington.

The vast majority were related to catastrophies like when the candidate DIED between the election and the inauguration or where the candidate committed unpardonable sins (like sleeping with his negro slave)

fairvote.org/faithless_electors

Faithless electors have never changed the outcome of any US Presidential Election in the history of the USA.

Ukraine is weak. It's feeble

>at this point, Dems are literal traitors
At this point? Where have you been?

>I thought it was 16 now?

1 republican, but 15 dems decided to switch to trump

SAY IT WITH ME:

CIVIL WAR II: ELECTRIC BOOGALOO

they'll stay.

i get what's happening now

>Implying that's not already proven

>CIVIL WAR II: ELECTRIC BOOGALOO

Civil war ii: electric shootajew

>MFW Trump finally gets the nuclear codes

Don't forget to buy German high-quality rope.
You know... just in case...

>Don't forget to buy German high-quality rope.
>You know... just in case...

Well after the last German outbreak we used quality British rope.

youtube.com/watch?v=IiOGS-_81KU