Sparta was the only Utopian society

Sparta was the only Utopian society.
>prove me otherwise

Macedonia was better

t. son of Alexander

Are you that into buttsex, OP?

They were spear chucking, traitor Greeks that never accomplished anything of note.

WE

state enforced gay pedophilia

Sparta was original NatSoc

It was a homosexual paradise

But they killed autistic kids 1 minute after birth.

WAZ

Rome handled civic life much better and forced them to surrender when they sieged them.

>muh warrior society
get fucking shit on by the empire kid

Where is your great society now?

>mfw when most people who blow Leonida's dead dick haven't even seen Sparta

I was just bumping his dying thread

yeah yeah if everybody is a fucking warrior then who did the crop, street service, building houses?,
women?
I guess it was slaves but wasnt that defeat the whole point of the movie
>we wuz free man and shit
>except for those guys

>it fell apart when females gained more influence than in other greek states
coincidence?

and they fucked the others, you little boy diddling faggot

eating a guy ass for domination = gay

fuck off, gay was the guy being dominated, not the guy fucking

Rome was degenerate as fuck

>degenerates were killed after birth

Spartan was a class of it's own. There was a class below of craftsman and farmers who were not full citizens but not slaves, and then the slave class below.

Ancient greek concepts of democracy and freedom only applied to certain classes. They were not universalists like us

Not everyone could be a warrior. There were slaves, intellectuals, government officials, commoners, etc. Even in the fucking movie it's shown when the freak guy tried to join up with the Spartans and got rejected

Sparta is now a "touristy" city, whilst Athens is the capitol.

Sparta died with the Greek Dark Ages

The Helots did the crops. And yes, they were slaves, but only after they were conquered by the spartans. So, life for spartans was pretty neat all in all.

Its strategos ethos was interesting, but it was a Platonic totalitarian state with no nuclear family, which is undesirable.

A mixture of militaristic values (Sparta, Germanics), scientific anc commercial spirit (Athens, Anglos) and meritocratic familialism (America) should produce an actual utopian society with the perfect telluric/Olympian race-soul.

>the state assigning young male children to an adult man who they have to serve sexually until they come of age isn't degenerate

They didn't shitpost on babylonian finger painting forums, so I think you're wrong

Thanks man

It died out.

Isn't it wierd how modern public schools love the Spartan image for mascots? The Spartans are the last thing i want my kids teacher idolizing. Reminder that you are 100 times more likely to be molested by a school teacher than a priest.

The Spartans actually broke the Greek honor code by enslaving the Helots. Greeks were not supposed to enslave Greeks. They are big traitor pussies that couldn't pull their own weight. They then would go around an make edgy "peace" treaties where the other side was not allowed to build walls.

"Which" Rome? Civic life changed a lot during it's time.

Degeneracy is one of the many complied factors that brought down Rome. And it grew worse as the Empire got older.

British Empire if you were Anglo Master race, explore the world enslave some blacks, get rich for King and Country
America if White 1950's
Australia if white 1950's
Nazi Germany before the war and after the economical miracle.

Ancient societies weren't that utopian cause you could catch a disease or get raided by some other Tribe or nation.

That being said having your own summer villa as a rich Roman would be 10/10

What in the fucking world is this bullshit? Germanics as the reservoir of conservative values? Germanics who have created progressivism? Marx, Hegel, Luther?

Weren't they cucks who let stronger men fuck their wives?

They were a society of drones which never accomplished anything of note. Also their contemporaries knew them as massively corrupt and hypotrical. They also build all their society on a small grup of disposable. war-obsessed people with giant slave army. They were designed to go extinct.

>X did Z so not all X are Y...

sparta was a dying state when rome came.

ay hol up so you be sayin that we wuz phlans n sheit?

Do you really think Sparta could have taken on Rome even if it were at it's peak?

Come on now.

Sparta is a meme.

THIS IS BLASPHEMY

THIS IS MADNESS

madness?

We're living in a Utopian society today because of globalism but that very same thing is about to make it all go to hell as globalism is a very unsustainable ideology that will surely end with nuclear holocaust.

>sparta
>taking on rome

Lost to literal fags

THIS

THIS

I was only pretending to be retarded.

>to be a spartan citizen you have to have two spartan parents
>civilisation dies out

Well it certainly makes me think

>hating on Sacred Band

IS

Sparta was full of fags

You were encouraged to bum your warrior friends only if after you finished cumming all over his arse you said no homo then fucked his wife. Gotta get that male bonding mate :>)

Not a single Greek actor in that movie.

>Not the city of Athens
>Not based Pericles
Tfw 5th century BC Athens was the Beginning, Peak, and End of Western civilization. Everything else has been a cheap imitation.

Sparta was basically a frat masquerading as a government.

it was common Spartan culture to let your wife cuck you for a superior male. Not even making this up, I cant look at spartans the same anymore

Stfu pussy

like anyone from Sup Forums or Sup Forums would survive in Sparta for a day.
Most of you'd get beaten up by a 15 yr old and get your ass drilled afterwards

>Free love society, where boy-fucking was considered a requirement for social development
>Your wife was encouraged to be a fucktoy for other spartan males
>BTFO by even bigger homos, the Theban Sacred Band
>Constantly paranoid because of the helot population outnumbering them, ready to shit their pants by
Spartans were fucking cucks. They were /fit/ as fuark and had some witty bantz, but they were pretty pathetic in civic and political maneuvering. Republican Rome was far superior in every way

>Alexander
>Slav
>Macedonia
>Good for anything beyond Alexander and Philip