Fuck Germany General

1910's:
>kill a bunch of Europeans

1930's:
Kill WAY more Europeans

1940's - Today:
>ruin everything because can't dish out racist banter to foreigners

Germans are unirronically the worst native European group. Extremely self-destructive.

Other urls found in this thread:

curia.europa.eu/juris/document/document.jsf?docid=49221&doclang=EN
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Verdun
youtu.be/DZ6rfxoEFI4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Most of WW2 was in the 40s retard.

Checked

you are also correct

When did WWII start?

Yeah, fuck off

Based tea-nigger conquering shit and ignoring he Jew.

>americucks are this mad

Lmao

>white Europeans are mad at me
>better keep being a little pussy

It's actually sad you don't care. Us Germans in the US will have to carry on the lineage of actual Germans.

>Us Germans in the US will have to carry on the lineage of actual Germans.
>60% white

Lmao.

nuke Germany

/thread

We are talking about current policies being implemented for uncucking. You are at the bottom of that list.

Once Merkel is out they'll get better. We'd better have a huge campaign here to vote someone far right into office this up coming election desu

60% of American people are classified as white.
That doesn't mean white people are only 60% white.
You fucking retarded kraut.

>60%
It's 56% now

WWI wasn't really the fault of the Germans, they just got blamed for it, which harbored resentment and led to WWII.

America

>1910's
Kill a bunch of Europeans to help France and UK install a bunch of liberal democracies

1940's
>Kill a bunch of Europeans to help France and UK establish liberal democracies agian with more bombs cuz last time didn't work out very well

post ww2
>get media and academia subverted by jews and then use super-power status to spread it all over the west, use military occupation to brainwash Germans even more

Now
>be 60% white
>blame Gerrmany whose government liberal democratic government you put into power and whose population you brainwashed for flooding themselves with migrants like you've been doing the last 50 years

Europe

1776 - Today
>getting dominated by a bunch of their American cousins

We a good boy, dindu nuffin

We good boy

Entente counties, America, UK, France are the biggest traitors and most destructive force to the white race that has ever existed. These countries like mine fought for a world where whites will be replaced by other people that don't care at all about them. Fuck America, UK, and France, damn these lands to hell.

Willy was just misunderstood

>can't dominate Europeans
>decide to just replace the Europeans

Fucking krauts

>tfw no GroßGermaniums

>Be Germany
>ban laser guns because muh human dignity and simulating murder

curia.europa.eu/juris/document/document.jsf?docid=49221&doclang=EN

Fuck Germans. Biggest cucks ever.

December 7th, 1941

Let's not forget when they ruined the Roman empire.

>Let's not forget when they ruined the Roman empire.
they were on their way down anyway

Thank god for that.

Nips pls go back

Oh lmao, I keep forgetting it didn't start when that little cuck Hitler decided to open his mouth.

Daily reminder.

based

Can I get in this skype chat?

Americans
>1800 - kill all the native Americans/Blacks
>1800 - 1900 - kill other Americans (good)
>1915 - 1918 - kill Europeans
>1939 - 1945 - kill even more Europeans and Japanese
>1955 - 1975 - kill Asians (get rekt by them)
>1990+ - kill Arabians
>2003 - 2011 kill Arabians again (get rekt by them)

America really is the great Sheitan in the West. Literally in every major conflict killing people without any reason.

Dude fr, you Germany and Italy got chucked the hardest. Pls go

Germany

5000 BC:
>thinks it's cool to start white genocide

German culture breeds the most snobbish elitist leftist retards in human history

Even their "right wing" AfD is a bunch of cowardly Jeb-tier cuckservative losers afraid to be rayciss Nazis or impolite. They're eunuchs, born to lose because they continuously play by the rules that their enemies established

Gas all Germans

Well, we're not talking about anime you ebin memer

Say it with me:
>burger education

No of the good posters here watch your cartoons for emotionally stunted adults

476 AD
>Destroy the based Roman Empire

I sense butthurt

who?

are you really this retarded?
if it takes place from september 39-45, then ww2 wasn't mostly in the 30's

Man, ich hab richtige Verstopfungen und ich will nicht daran sterben. Was soll ich machen ? Ich will nicht noch mehr Wasser trinken, sonst platzt noch mein Darm.

See

>Rome
>Division of Christianity
>Karl Marx
>WWI
>WWII
>Refugee flood

Sorry, I don't want a used VolksWagon, senpai.

>
that was the UK retard. A lot of countries like the Netherlands and France supplied the Americans or helped by fighting the British in Europe

checked for trips.

>>Rome
on their way down, close to collapseing
>>Division of Christianity
>cuckolding to the pope
>>Karl Marx
jew
>WWI
Austria's fault
>WWII
Danzig is German clay
>Refugee flood
sure maybe

Hopefully the world will learn from it's mistakes and not give Germaniggers another chance when they inevitably fuck everything up again.

the war started when Poland was invaded. It started at different times depending on the country, but that was the real first point most people count as the start of the war

Milch trinken.

Oder du gehst voll Ayurveda/TCM/Säftelehre, dann heisses Wasser trinken.

You have NO RIGHT to make these thread, asshole. Implying you aren't a D&C kike antifa yourself.

>t. devide and conquer jew

>what the fuck i hate germanic peoples now?!?!?!

you can't blame a single country for WWI

If Germany had started the war in 1905 none of this would have happened.

Ami raus

this is correct
fucking leave reeeeeeee
>most snobbish elitist leftist retards in human history
I agree although im pretty liberal. No real discussions anymore about themes like islam, chinese influence and human rights violations in states like Turkey, China and Saudi Arabia
gön dir ein zwei Esslöffel Olivenöl, sollte danach flutschen

You forgot their obsessions with urine fetishes and shit fetishes.

tra-tra-triggered!

You only have yourself to blame, america.

not pre-ww1 Europe

I think I hate brits the most desu. Slimiest scum on the planet willing to undermine all of Europe to keep the illusion of power

Americans are so far removed from European affairs, their comments are simply naive.

All I want for Christmas is pre WWI German borders

>You forgot their obsessions with urine fetishes and shit fetishes.

Indo-German empire when?

Germans should all be expelled from Germany and sent to the middle east. German lands can be taken over by surrounding countries.

>Germans are unirronically the worst native European group
germans have no fault in this. Americans are the worst europeans, ww2 was their hostile takeover of europe.
They and the brits should be excluded from this family. They are pariahs for what they did here.
For now this treason is consequence free but history will remember it.

POO IN LOO

I feel sorry for you, about to get an all-powerful German-American POTUS like Trump.

Where will you run, OP? Canada doesn't want you. Mexico will just rob and behead you. Are you prepared for Gitmo? Because that's where I would send you, and I'm the same immigrant generation as Trump's dad. So you have a month left now. Where will you run?

Reminder that this is a classical JIDF thread trying to bluepill you back into position. Do not fall for their lies and propaganda.

POO

also reminder that today is the 100th anniversary of the end of the Battle of Verdun
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Verdun
>21 February – 18 December 1916

You are now aware that Germany is the most subhuman nation on earth.

>Be formed in 1871
>Be extremely butt hurt and insecure about colonial powers
>Plunge Europe into WW1 with le epic Bismarckian diplomacy web
>Lose, have penalties imposed on them to ensure they don't destroy Europe again
>Destroy Europe again, this time led by an incompetent madman who allied himself with subhumans and who didn't learn a goddamn thing from Napoleon
>Become gay nightclub capital of Europe
>Force Europe to take Muslim invaders on European tax money
Fucking Krauts need to die off for good this time.

Hello Rabbi

Hello non-country youtu.be/DZ6rfxoEFI4

yeah its pretty obvious how buthurt the jew was at me posting Hitlers

Hello newfriend who doesn't know where the non-country meme came from

really not an agrument lad

Yes there has been a lot of shilling going on lately. Yesterday I saw several bongs (who I assume migrated to here from reddit during the US elections) claim that Germany was the bad guy in WW1 and WW2 and that zionism isn't something bad for the white race. Pretty spooky how quickly Sup Forums has been changed by these newfriends...

>Bongs

The eternal kraut is lower than the sub-saharan negroid

I've noticed the recent influx of vehemently anti German bongs recently, and I wonder if they really believe the shit they're spewing. Fucking eternal anglo

They are just mad that India surpassed UK's GDP.
Have you ever seen a television show where the bongs talk about India's space program?

God damn it, i didn't actually realized they were actually so jealous.

It is typical anglo behavior.
The smarter anglos are so ashamed of there own history, they watch their own country's propaganda knowing it's propoganda and create there own lies to feel better about themselves.

The British have always been barbaric robbers.
Do you really believe that them attacking every aryan nation is a coincidence?

What ze fuck did you just fucking say about me, you verdammter Jude? I'll have you know I graduated top of mein class in ze Hitlerjugend, and I've been involved in numerous secret Gestapo raids in Berlin, and I have over 300 confirmed executions. I am trained in gorilla gassing and I am ze top sniper in ze entire Wehrmacht. You are nothing to me but just another race traitor. I will wipe you ze fuck out with precision ze likes of which has never been seen before on this Reich, mark meine fucking words. You think you can get away with saying zis Scheiße to me over ze Internet? Think again, Arschloch. As vee speak I am contacting mein secret network of spies across Deutschland and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for ze storm, blödel. Ze storm zat wipes out ze pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, Junge. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and zat's just with meiner Machinenpistole. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed Kampf, but I have access to ze entire arsenal of ze Wehrmacht forces and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable Arsch off ze face of ze Reich, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy Blitzkrieg your little "clever" Kommentar was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying ze price, you verdammter Dummkopf. I will shit Zyklon B all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, Jude.

Shut up you poo, if it wasn't for us you wouldn't have your glorious steam railways

Poo in loo

i am austrian and i approve. you can seek refuge in our lands until your country's (((situation))) is resolved

>Poo trying his hardest to crush Williams hand
>William smiling at the poos feeble grip

What a faggot country

This, it's always Americans starting these cringe dividing and conquerinf threads.

The eternal kraut

how do germans fucking live with themselves ffs

being this mad