10 of thousands vs 800

>10 of thousands vs 800

Can someone redpill me: HOW DID WE MANAGE TO LOSE THIS?

Other urls found in this thread:

imdb.com/title/tt0996982/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

and 750 years later you have "le serbs are kebab removers" meme

yeah, it kind of sucks. but I'm still looking for an explanation, simply out of curiosity.

i no longer feel any kind of allegiance to this nation

You're obviously already browsing the wiki article.

Just fucking read it

Probably underequipped.

"thousands drowned"

you have your answer.

0/10 loyalty.
jk Bosnians are better than you.

Ako ne znas ti si needukovan retard.

I know, but how? I mean how can 800 soldiers make at least 15 times as many men drown to death? How?

So by your logic, I must be loyal to my people even if they are completely degenerate and don't even really respect the few things that they claim to respect? So if USA became 99.9% Communist, you would still be on its side?

How did Italians manage to win this?

incompetent generals refusing to check if they're about to be ambushed

monkeys cant swim

Even if you hate your countrymen, they come before outsiders. Do you think Americans like other Americans when most of them are shart in marts? If you turn away from your people looking for something better somewhere else all you'll find is more disappointment but this time with people who speak some awful gobbledegook language and have weird culinary habits.

I won't look for something better, but I can live somewhere better and raise my child to believe that's where we originally come from to save him from pain when he grows up and, not being dumb, learns the truth about his nation like I did.

Fair enough. Since you're going to a superior country, does that mean you're moving to Montenegro?

No, probably central Europe. They mostly have good work ethics, which is something they have in common with my family, but not with my current nation.

tech? also turks in 14-15th century had superb military morale/training/experienced commanders, soldiers.

> Byzantine Greek scholar Laonikos Chalkokondyles[2] and other sources[7] give the number of 800 men, but due to superior tactics, by conducting a night raid on the Serbian camp, Şâhin Paşa was able to defeat the Serbian army and kill King Vukašin and despot Uglješa.

Are there some epic historical movies from Serbia you would recommend? I only know one great thriller "Klopka".

That one is shit. Check out The Tour. It's the most objective one I've seen

thats not the correct way to go m8, serbia might be poop (just like turkey), but you cant base that solely on the race.East europe has always been fucked up by other nations politically. Your people just never had the free time to enlighten. Contrary to this, shit countries sometimes make good scientist like Nikola Tesla(Serbian), they get forced to use their genius to invent things so they can live a better life.An example is USA. They minimized their foreign politics and slaves(lmao) and developed exteremely fast.Check out nordic countries right now. Sweden is living in such prosperity that they want to help other countries.

this one, yes?
imdb.com/title/tt0996982/

Have you guys forgotten the greatest removing in the history of Kebabs?

Yes.

Trust me, Turkey has a chance to develop. Serbia doesn't. Even though you're Muslims, you're reasonable. Most people in Serbia aren't. Most people in Serbia believe they know everything there is to know, and they all have a conspiracy theory of their own which they 100% believe to be true and will defend it tirelessly. One will say that Serbs are Russians, the other that we are indigenous people of the Balkans, the third that we are Sarmatians... And all they do is smoke, drink, fuck, get high and discuss their retarded bullshit.

Hungary and Croatia are real countries and real men. It seems that all our real men died on Kosovo.

hvala!

I'll give the Ottomans one thing their armies were fucking massive for the time periods.

Is this a kebab BTFO or a smaller army BTFO bigger army thread?
>Moors leave my poo fort alone REEEE

>everybody beat the turks even when heavily outnumbered
>tfw our people lost multiple when they had superior numbers
>tfw the battle we pride ourselves on is our final defeat

The story I learnt is the turks ran away. Serbs thought they won and got shit faced; the rest is history.

It sounds like it could be true.

Ottomans had based discipline and tactics as well as sheer will of their soldiers

Sulla is literally one of the greatest generals the world has ever known and Sup Forums incarnate

You mean all the shit they stole when they raised the ancient libraries of the west kek
Everything they did until the fall of the Ottoman empire stems from the information you stole
The reason the Ottomans were so good is because they studied the ancient military training and tactics and never let them go into disarray or fall to the wayside for some other pleb tactics and training

Yes, he isnt well known in Sup Forums but he was basically Pinotchet of Ancient Rome.

Could be worse.

>Serbia

Well, there you go.

Great Britain and France fielded similar armies occasionally. And Rome, Carthage and Persia fielded even greater armies a millenium earlier. Ottomans also owned practically all of the fertile crescent, some of the best lands for agriculture in all earth, so they obviously had massive manpower. Somehow they were able to squander it all in the end, and by the first world war their population was the same as Poland. It's baffling how they managed to do that.