/Trumphair/

"I would probably comb my hair back. Why? Because this thing is too hard to comb. I wouldn’t have time, because if I were in the White House, I’d be working my ass off"

Do you think Trump is going to change his hair now that he is president?

Why mess with perfection?

I doubt it. Churchill wouldn't give up his cigar, Stalin wouldn't give up his mustache. These are trademarks that prove effective.

Although you reveal an interesting point. I'm struggling to remember any time a politician left office with a different hairstyle or facial hair different than when he went in.

Interesting.

But Trump is different. Still, at 70 years old, I think he treats it like his casual disregard for his weight. Advancing in years myself, I can tell you it starts getting too easy to stop giving a shit. There is no 'looking good' so the goal is to keep from looking worse than you have to.

Lincoln grew a beard in office

Thanks. I didn't know that.

Presidency fucks a man up

>Advancing in years myself, I can tell you it starts getting too easy to stop giving a shit. There is no 'looking good' so the goal is to keep from looking worse than you have to.

Trump has makeup on constantly, including his goddamned orange tan, his hairstyle he's said it takes two cans of hairspray to manage..

I really doubt you could make a case that he's not vain.

He lives in a golden skyscraper and has a main room full of marble and gold and fur to shame the most tasteless in history.

Fucks sake man.

I remember a few times when he apparently stepped in front of the cameras without shaving that morning.

I know a lot of politicians seem to grey in the WH, but I think at least part of that is the hair dye they stop wearing, especially if they win a second term.

I hope not. His hair is too iconic.

Well, I didn't say or mean that he doesn't have a self image. Just that older people dont respond to the same social and peer cues for appearance that younger people do. Same with clothing tastes, for example. Thats why you see a lot of us wearing hats or shirts a younger person wouldn't be caught dead in. Its not that we dont have self image or tastes. But they are shaped by fashions from decades ago, not the current ephemera.

He needs to get a fade.

Kind of interesting that being President seems to age you a lot, but former Presidents still live to be really old anyway. George H. W. Bush and Jimmy Carter are well into their 90s, and Gerald Ford and Ronald Reagan both died in their 90s as well.

He should show up to the inauguration with a shaved head. It would look alpha and liberals would freak out.

he needs to get a french crop

He's going for the traditional comic Negan look.

also where did you find that quote? When did he say that?

That's all those baby blood transfusions for ya.

Trump should go full effay and try to win over the metrosexual vote.

Obligatory

start wearing ricks

mediocre

Witness me

Johnny is a faggot with a stupid hat and SBR is overrated

baby blood