Once again, you've been literally blown the fuck out Sup Forums

Once again, you've been literally blown the fuck out Sup Forums.

What combination of mixed races, nice try implying black white though, try harder.

Sure

what they mean when they say that is entirely white facial features with a slightly tanned skin

something most mixed people definitely do not have

Jesus Christ what the fuck

(((FAKE NEWS)))

But user, races do not exist.

nice source

Those are all shopped bud

Holy shit someone wrote some bullshit on a picture it must be true.

>proof will be provided when bringing new arguments

Nigger

not an argument

ew

good contribution to thread

they are appealing because they're exotic and usual. Well, at least, they used to be.

Also, this is not a universal rule. For every 1 attractive mixed person, there is 1 absolutely fucking hideous one.

>citation needed

So you are saying black people look better if you give them some white genes??

Uh racist and sexist much

>when compared with black and white faces
>with black and white faces
>with black and

I can believe it.

I don't know what's going on with those shooped soulless eyes, but I don't like it

>psych20go

Well that sure sounds suspicious.

Horseshit in anycase, last I checked Mexico wasn't filled to the brim with super models.

True, all the girls want some of my caramel thunder.

>assad
>white
nice try achmet

Maybe if people didn't take such shitty unnatural looking photographs, people wouldn't think they're so god damn ugly

Yes, they are. But not by us.

And they still look bad.

And they are bringing down the average height too.

She's so awkward and ugly

Tall women are ubermensch

Well yeah. If a rich guy gets a tropfy wife she's going to be pretty and so are their kids.

A neighbor decided to burn coal as a sugardaddy. She's black a 32 thin 5'10" x-model, dumber then a bag of hammers (80 IQ on a good day) but a wild fuck. He's 50 with a leukemia, a successful cabinet business, lots of money, separated from his greedy bitch wife and he's white. All of the black ladies other choices have been black gang kangs, so she feels lucky to be with this guy who spends money on her and doesn't beat her. The dying white guy, he's enjoying her company and his medical marijuana. If she "accidentally" got pregnant, her kid would be good looking and a little smarter then her.

Myself, if I'm dating a foreigner, good looks are going to be part of the package. But if everybody starts race mixing, it's mostly going to be loads of ugly people making ugly kids.

They're untermensch, only closet faggots like tall women

>jealous manlets conspiring to prevent people from becoming mountain giants

Especially if you are a supreme gentleman with a BMW.
>Can't dodge the Rodge

Niggers are ugly

Halflings are ugly

Jews keep pushing this shit

Niggers keep saying that if you don't like them you are mentally ill

Disgusting Kike propaganda

>Literally dank people with better eyes.
Outbreed is just like Inbreed.

how does this bring my bike back?

Well yes if you put nigger faces in there the average is going to go way down

HA HA HA

...any more?

where are proofs

That's just, like, your opinion man.

This is because (((focus groups))) are as (((diverse))) as possible, so advertising elements or other generalized testing tries to include as much of a middle ground as possible
In short it's a meme methodology and if it was classified based on singular "races" then the results would be more in line with reality
>meme methodologies

A half breed family near me, the children look weird and are neither fish nor fowl; some kind of weird pale brown colour with black peoples hair.

Tbh they don't look good, they look strange.

t. manlet

The only way a questionnaire would show these results is if it was done in a packed room full of virtue signalling faggot nuwhites.

That's not the place the Supreme Gentleman sperged out at though

Mixed race people are not going to get shiny golden eyes what the fuck that's some übermench shit right there

>Muh Height

God damn who let Nordic lanklets on this board ..

Look Chandler, nobody cares that you're 6'7 have a 4" cock and are weak AF you lanky cuckold

>Muh height Muh Height Everyone's under 6' Muh height Muh height I'm 6'8 but can't dunk a basketball

I'm sorry I triggered you.

#allheightsmatter

these look like average Morrocan faces .