Red pill: the truth you won't accept

When you understand that being redpilled is about accepting everyone, no matter what race, culture or religion, but to question them and correct them when they sperg out and put them in their place; being Redpilled is about being intelligent and understanding multiple sides of the problems and to create a set of standards that will guide society to a better future. Sup Forums you have failed me, you live in the past and because of it you will never guide us into a bright future. How does it feel to be part of the blue pill Sup Forums? and if I am wrong, what is redpill then?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=g7TAAw3oQvg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I too am constantly amazed at how bluepilled Sup Forums is. the common Sup Forumsack doesn't like to think, and would rather the world work in -isms and simple doctrines that let you easily decide what to do with a person based on attributes about them.

THAT'S MENTAL KEKERY. that's you choosing to not use your brain, as much as possible. every racist and bigot and person who wants to disqualify others who are reaching for their natural human potential, is a blight on our species.

OP is right and those who disagrees are fuckfaggots

>what is redpill then
Recognizing that your a faggot.

tfw to inteligent for pol

You are= you're.
try again fool.

I see that Sup Forums is not completely lost and that you don't look at their foolishness, welcome brother, to the true redpill!

any real person that comes to Sup Forums is too intelligent for Sup Forums. part of this board is realizing how sarcastic and ironic and not-actually-meaning-it some of these faggots are. but then there are actual Stormfront refugees that take it to major levels of worthlessness

Sup Forums is mostly frequented by "average Joe's and jane's" that are completely confident in themselves and don't make questions with the intentions of properly solving them. They are truly immoral people.

If I accept everyone, then I have no need to correct them -- because that would be unaccepting of me and I accept all of their flaws.

I have been here for a while and I really think most of Sup Forums means what they say, which is sad.

>When you understand that being redpilled is about accepting everyone, no matter what race, culture or religion,
All those things DO makes us different, racial reality is a fact, some cultures ARE better than others, and some are incompatible with others.

You accept the individual, welcome him and feed him, but you teach him too, otherwise that will only lead to what society is currently becoming, an amalgamation of ignorance and lack of discipline. What you just pointed out is the foolish way if accepting people, the way Europe has been doing things.

You judge us for not being perfect instead of trying to be the change, you are therefore a hypocrite.

no one is denying inequality of individualism. just equality of opportunity as seen through the same level playing field that we're all consciousness-interfaced human beings

He is trying to be the change, if he wasn't why would he make this post?

They make us different indeed and that is why the true redpill is to find the solution in those differences not to propagate hate because of these differences, do you know what is the solution to prevent this sort of stupidity from happening? I have a few clues, but i want to see your answer.

Very good user!

You see through hate and division.
People have been ruled to long by D&Q.

You are on a good path.

From your image I understand that the repeat of these genes in succession cause the individual to be more aggressive, now... my question to you is where did they get the weapons that they are using? and what do you think affects them into doing it? in the end external factors exist.

Accepting a person is accepting them in spite of their flaws, not pretending they don't exist.

Redpill is not about accepting, not about religion, not about culture/race, not about multiple sides, not even better future or any other crap you brought up.
Its about the TRUTH. No matter how intolerant, painful and uncomfortable it is.

You too follow the path of light my friend.

>REEEEEEE! Why does someone in Sup Forums have dissenting opinions?
>*sobs profoundly*
>I-I know! I'll call him a faggot! That should teach him.

Certainly the solution doesn't lie on importing as many subsaaharian africans and muslims as possible, is it?
Look at Germany, look at Sweden

That is not true, if you're ignorant of what you're tolerating then that is the real danger. Ignorance is the killer of societies and of many people.

Redpill doesn't exist

The redpill is that there's no redpill

In what world so you live in? Come visit Brazil and see true race reality... "where did they get the weapons" is an irrelevant question, if a negroe wants to rob you he simply needs a knife, most of western europe is spineless and unable to defend themselves and their families anyways.

Accepting everyone isn't a truth, it's an action.

People are so brainwashed that even after showing them the truth they won't see it, instead that will serve as a reinforcement of their way of seeing things.

yuo ær a nigter m80
kys you'reself m8

>blaming weapons

Fucking britbongs. Don't you have sporks you need to ban?

You are the one ignoring racial and ideological differences my friend.
Come to a favela, or go live in the Middle East. What makes you think different human societies were meant to live ALL in the same place in peace? This is a liberal wet dream, ignorance, delusion

I like how you prove my point indirectly, red pill is about the truth, but the truth is only uncomfortable if you let it sway your heart, use your mind to power through all the bullshit of society and you will find truth.
Red pill is hard, it is not simply about hating, pain and discomfort, there are many good things about the world and they are truths that are not painful... are these truths non truths because they don't incite pain?

yeah Sup Forums has seriously gone down the gutter the past few years. ever since politically incorrect formed desu. and the media coverage brought in a bunch of edgy racists and other reddit tier losers.

i want /new/ again and for all the newfriends to leave.

which is why all these losers talking about how their boring racism or views on others are supremely bluepilled. the idea of redpill is indeed accepting the truth, which is, that all humans have equality of opportunity and no human doctrine that tries to suppress that could possibly be right

The problem is not only that. Multiculturalism is good, if done properly, it needs time to be done effectively, the time it should take to do it should be proportional to how different the cultures are. Time allows people to adjust and i've seen it happening too. The way they are doing it shows us that they are ignorant. The weight of them in the economy is another story.

Why is that ONLY western societies should be the martyrs who offer equal opportunity and open doors regardless of race, culture, ideology or religion?
Go live in China, or Venezuela, and see how much your views are valued there

just got here, please explain how this is redpilled instead of just repeating that it is.

now now, how kind of you to ignore my question of the external factors that played a role in it.
Weapons do help at doing violence, or at improving its effectiveness.

Every nation and culture have the RIGHT to keep it's hegemony, don't you think it's funny how only white western societies need "multiculturalism" ? Why isn't anyone telling Qatar to be multicultural? Or the Congo? Or Somalia? Or Pakistan? Or China?
You ancestors must be turning in their graves.

is thread kill?

>Time allows people to adjust and i've seen it happening too.

That's the opposite of multiculturalism.

Multiculturalism means having multiple cultures existing together in the same place.
This simply doesn't work.

One culture will always be dominant and overtake the other.

>preaches about how we need to be inclusive and listen to both sides
>whoever disagrees with OP is a fuckfaggot

I am telling you that the redpill has good vibes to it too, the truth is not only about pain, but about the beauties of life too.
I am agreeing with you comrade, but disagreeing with the point in which you say "redpill is not about accepting", it pretty much is, you accept the truths of reality and then change it for the better.

What are you trying to strawman me, nigger? Where did i say that redpill must be painful?
All you do is add your own baggage to already complete concept. Yet again you speak about some "good truths" despite the fact that whether they good or not is completely irrelevant. The only thing that matters is the TRUTH - this is what a redpill is.

If you're tolerating anything that means you are ignorant to it. Everything is inherently evil and out to get you. Get the fuck out of here libertarian.

We don't "NEED" multiculturalism, but it is a problem that comes with a progressive society, we are the state in which we go from a civilisation type 0 to a type 1.
and those other countries are not told to be multicultural probably because of their economic structures and so on, but whoever proposes multiculturalism without thinking of its effects is clearly a fool.

>I am agreeing with you comrade
>comrade
>COMRADE
>C O M R A D E

KYS Nigger
Fuck off to Leftypol

You need more time spent in the real world it seems, my father is muslim, he maintains some traits of his culture but respects other people and celebrates Christmas as to not bother anyone with stupid stuff, it;s called having respect, which is what most people lack. and having an education too. you can keep both cultures if you know how to balance it, that requires a good education and a good sense of reality.

If you watch the latest Star Trek you'll see a type 3 civilization with gay parenting and the whole deal, that's the utopian dream, something also like the Dragon Ball world with weird creatures living together in peace.

I just used the word in the meaning of brotherhood, but I see you don't really like it.
and im not a nigger, too bad for you, if you're really bothered by it call me commie instead, maintain the consistency brother.

>Sandnigger Spotted
Fuck off Ahmed
You have to go back

I think that the people of our time are not capable of looking into the minds of people a few centuries ahead of us. the evidence lies in doing the exact opposite, imagine bringing someone from the 12th century into our present world and see the differences, they would be overwhelmed by the change, and so would we if we were to witness them, which makes dragon ball and star Trek just "fantasies". my opinion tho

Which is why it's an utopian dream, and not reality.

>trying to talk about the void pill but it's actually the pink one

>epic tumblr iphone wallpaper

Hello my white friend.

I was raised Portuguese and will never forget about the glories of my one true nation of heart.
I am part of the alliance with the brits and I hold it up high, so I'll "go back" when i feel like it, once I'm done repaying this nation. once again, you are indeed close minded as to judge a book by its cover, that's why no matter how successful you are at life, you'll never find truth.

shut up pajeeeeeet
poo in loo and go home faggot stfu

I don't do pills, you insufferable twat.

DELETE THIS!!!

I give this shill thread a 2/10 you tried user.

I just like the image. Is this how you avoid discussions with intelligent people? you band them up with "Tumblr"? good luck and try again fool.

> is about accepting everyone, no matter what race, culture or religion

this is the most blue pilled thing I've ever read

If they were educated I would be ok with them, since they would be able to provide something, but the way it's done is incredibly foolish. I don't know why you're posting the image as if I am at fault for this, we have no power unfortunately.

everything is perception
is red pill

>being redpilled is about accepting everyone, no matter what race, culture or religion, but to question them and correct them
No, it isn't. It's about doing what is the most effective. Even if there isn't a best there is always a better. Everything else is irrelevant or to be noted.

1/2 of the post

To put it simply: The mere existence of this thread is a mistake

i always feel bad for the bacon in that photo
although its very fatty so i guess it doesnt matter

>Sandnigger
>Pretending to be Portuguese
Top kek.
Aposto que também pensas que foi um "faraó" Africano
Fuck off Moorish Scum, Portugal is not your nation
Go back to fucking goats sandnigger.

I see you're not really understanding the point now are you? If you only have knowledge, but don't understand what you know, then you know nothing at all. don't forget this edgy person.

>accept pedophiles
>accept rapists
>accept murderers
>accept thieves
>accept whores
>accept faggots
>accept everyone!
>trust me goyim!, It is the true red pill!

Some things are not meant to be tolerated, nor accepted. Accepting every one, is, accepting no one and standing for nothing, having no values.

I like what we are perceiving with that image.

Eu acho que tu tens piada, queres me dizer a mim, que nasci e vivi como um portugues que nao sou portugues? hahahahaha, ja agora, da para notar que nao es muito inteligente pela maneira que escreves pa. tem um bom dia meu irmao.

>my father is muslim
He's a sandnigger. Probably from New Islamabad/London

>accepting everyone, no matter what race, culture or religion
Hm.. But since all intelligent beings understand there is no difference between a ideology and a culture and religion; we must conclude that your redpill is to accept all ideologies, including racism. And to accept both feminism and Islam. To preach both that women and men should make equal amounts of money, and that women should not be able to show skin and that raping and killing a non-muslim woman is ok

>father is muslim
>im portuguese
You can't even Taqiyya right
I'm not your brother, nigger.
>(((You))) have to go back to Morocco.

Having knowledge is by definition knowing something. You cannot have knowledge of something and not "know" what the knowledge is. Knowledge IS understanding.

60% of all muslims worldwide are extremists.
youtube.com/watch?v=g7TAAw3oQvg

>"...but to question them and correct them when they sperg out and put them in their place..."
Did you really read everything or are you just bad at this?
You know that any decent person would be against it, but I like how you're clearly a decent person thanks to these:
>accept whores
>accept faggots
Why are they whores and why do they exist?
and why are they faggots?
we need to reach a consensus about this first and then find an effective solution.
Everything else has to do with crimes, so no thank you, correct them and discipline them.

>Based Swede
God bless you

>you live in the past and because of it you will never guide us into a bright future

Why does every retarded "intellectual" think that every new idea must be good and must necessarily mean progress? Is it not possible that we may have already found the best possible way of doing something and this we have no need for you autists

ITS A MEME YOU DIP

then let me demonstrate very simply:
Why does the apple fall?
we know it's because of gravity right?
but now, how does gravity really work?
do you know the answer? do you understand it?
no, so you don't really know.
There can be approximations for everyday life "knowledge", but when trying to discuss the truths of life, we need better ways and more precise ways of thinking, it is part of the discipline needed. but then again, this is my personal view of it, you might be different and correct, or different and wrong, it's up to you brother.

They exist because people like you let them think it is okay.

>correct them and discipline them

So now you would like to decide what is okay and what is not okay. Tell me, why is one okay and not the other? Based on what? Beyond Good and Evil, lad.

then let me demonstrate very simply:
Why does the muslim bomb himself?
we know it's because of Islam right?
but now, how does Islam really work?
do you know the answer? do you understand it?
no, so you don't really know.
There can be approximations for everyday life "Islam", but when trying to discuss the truths of Muslims, we need better ways and more precise ways of thinking, it is part of the discipline needed. but then again, this is my personal view of it, you might be different and correct, or different and wrong, it's up to you brother.

I don't even consider my father a muslim to be honest, he only talks of peace and doesn't really follow the quran, he appears to have is own belief of it, which is interesting to be honest. But he is devoted to his god in the end, so let him be.
While I agree that most other muslims are following barbaric beliefs, 60 percent seems pretty small still. I bet it is around 80 percent to 90%. This applies to the ones that have poor education obviously.

>my father is muslim

There we go.

>you can keep both cultures if you know how to balance it,

Nope.
That hasn't worked once throughout human history.
It's not going to work now.

Muslims only adjust as long as they're a small minority, once there are more of them, they start asking for special rules and exemptions to accommodate them.
And eventually, because they breed like rats, there are more muslims and the original culture gets suppressed.

Thanks for correcting the record™

You shills never fail to unimpress with your witless attempts to indoctrinate people into the regressive leftist cult.

Races have different genetic abilities. The state cannot mitigate these differences.

If you deny these differences - YOU ARE NOT REDPILLED.

Please go away CTR™

We may not know exactly how gravity works, but we know that; it exists, it does "do" something. I never said we understood every thing about every thing by having knowledge of it. This is silly. You are almost saying, "oh, so you know gravity exists? But why does it exist and where does it come from?", as if that negates what IS known about gravity.

enlighten me in which way I am wrong other than calling me autistic, are you capable?
I have a new idea, lets kill all of humanity together! if there is no one there to notice stuff, then there is no problem ammiright?
Not all new ideas are good, actually most are not, don't delude yourself and think before speaking. we are all here to learn, so i'll accept your critics if they are worthy.

Okay mom

The vast majority of people have nothing to offer even their own communities, much less the world. Not all cultures are equal, nor religions or race. Your idea of "redpill" is denying your millions of years old ability to recognize patterns

It does not negate it obviously, but try to talk about it with someone who knows and you'll understand that you'll reach a dead end. One day these conversation will lead to new theories which will approximate the way it truly works, so I don't disregard it, I am just wary of it and accept that in the end I might be completely wrong.
and if there is a new theory about gravity that is proven to be the most correct or completely correct, then by scientific method, the one that is currently used is regarded as not true, therefore we did not really know anything.