#BringBackBrendan

have you done a good deed today Sup Forums?
did you take part in unJUSTing brendan?
if not go here
change.org/p/netflix-bring-brendan-fraser-back-into-film-television
and do a good thing

Other urls found in this thread:

brendanfraser.com/frame.htm?page=about
youtube.com/watch?v=ubB9zsE_-dw
imdb.com/name/nm0000409/contact
twitter.com/TheMummyMan
youtube.com/watch?v=WDYz4C5mxjs
youtube.com/watch?v=eP-rXX6MICE
youtube.com/watch?v=yKi0pJi0Wvs
fanmail.biz/1688.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

bump for brendan

Already signed m8. Bring our boy back.

nice, also anti-alimony memes must be designed to counter the JUST ones, our countries top meme scientiats are working on ot 24/7 hope new allies join in soon

Bump. He deserves better.

Justice for brendan!

>CANT WAKE UP
CAN WAKE UP!

What happened to him?? Just watched Encino Man.

This is his official website. It was clearly made with a lot of love by those close to him.

brendanfraser.com/frame.htm?page=about

I think the saddest part about this whole thing is how he always seemed so happy go lucky and warm, a genuine nice guy. His character arc in Scrubs made me cry.

youtube.com/watch?v=ubB9zsE_-dw
Does anyone have any idea on how we can contact him? I want to write him a fan letter. It's Christmas and he's visibly struggling. I just don't want him to end up like another Heath Ledger or Robin Williams.

imdb.com/name/nm0000409/contact

bump for Brendan

bump

Sources confirm he doesn't even get a small cameo in The Mummy reboot :(

alimony sucked all life force out of him. share your energy
\o/

Someone in the previous thread made a point that we need to also create a buzz about Brendan to get people interested. As petitions won't always gain enough traction and persuasion.
Recently the Micheal Sheen cuck dropped acting for left wing activism...

What if we spread a leak that Brendan Fraser has decided to drop the Hollywood life and go fight ISIS in Iraq? Syria would be too mainstream.

>existential crisis of Hollywood actor
>decideds to utilise his kebab removing skills learnt on set filming the mummy for good
>Brendan 'al-Mummi bin Removi' Fraser

There are so many photoshops of him JUSTed. It's giving him negative meme energy.
Shoops of him fighting ISIS would be alpha and gain positive meme magic traction.

i can't find any contact info yet

>unJUSTing
>netflix
>liberal trash

This isn't how we go about it

reminder,
women are evil

DOX HIS EX WIFE! MAKE HER LIFE HELL. RETRIBUTION!

i don't think ISIS or syria rumor will be good for his positive aura tha people know him for.
agree woth you on negative meme energy tho.
we can make him trending on social media for example use hashtags on twitter like
#BringBackBrendan with a positive few words about gim and how you want to see him in new films
this does not seem good idea to me overall. Brendan will get sad and blame himself for others actions, he is too pure. Lets just make him trending again.

You don't just wantonly put actors in movies for shits and giggles. He's a shit actor and never had any proper dramatic roles.

Maybe rumours that his ex wife is joining ISIS then?

Need some superior Brendan memes

This, go with Pakistan example keep women at home and fuck little boys.

he is a great actor man are you baiting? he had to pay 8 mil and that fucked him up

found this in another thread

He deserved to be ostracized for Furry Vengeance

this guy must be one of the most famous ex-actors there is. I mean, he's about as famous for having his career in the dumps as he was for starring in blockbusters. I wish him all the best.

Bump for brendan

his wife will get 900k again if starts acting big
and you can see he is sucked out of his being

how could he not afford a great attorney or some voodoo lady to deal with this
he should have retired by now to enjoy his life

won't anything he makes past this point go to cover the millions he supposedly owes his ex wife?

why should I care about some shitty actor and his washed up career?

yeah but at least he'll have a fucking job to make money with. better to have a job and have to give a chunk to the ex wife than have no job and still have to pay ex wife

t. ex-Mrs Fraser

he was in despair already at that time, would even agreed to be blacked if they would pay his alimony

it is hard to enjoy life when all your earned money goes to your ex-wife

because he is a victim of today's "i will let em cum inside me one time and sit on my ass entire life, while getting cash from ex husband" women

Signed.

Yes but the commonly quoted cause for his JUSTing was the fact that he had to pay his wife absurd amounts of money he couldn't possibly make, so I assume he already owes her and would have to give up most of his half of new earnings as well.

You fags realise he's still a multimillionaire and lives in pure ecstasy right

What's up with garbage generals lately on Sup Forums. You can all stop sliding now. There's nothing to slide. You're stinking up the place.

there's a twitter

twitter.com/TheMummyMan

it says he couldn't get his real name, dunno if its legit

Just signed. Does change.org check validity of info somewhere down the line? Cause I just put in a bunch of crap.

Anyways, for too long has Brendan JUST had his shit fucked up by that evil harpy lady, and for too long has he been a meme. I stand with you all to give this man his life back.

WATCH THIS

youtube.com/watch?v=WDYz4C5mxjs

HE NEEDS OUR HELP

He got my signature. Fuck his bitch wife.

#BringBackBrendan

WTF happened to him he was funny and charismatic

That is a man who lost his soul to a woman.

JUST

^This
it's so sad to see him like this.

>an excellent theatric actor
>a gentleman
>Adonis
>charming
>honest
>just
>funny
How can any woman betray this perfect god?

a marriage

he was to precious for this world

Encino man reboot! The story writes itself. Fucking do it!

Bump

What the hell? This makes me genuinely sad.

bump for JUSTice

bump for brendan, he deserves even more love

Plot twist: Brendan's ex-wife is behind this campaign because Brendan is falling behind on alimony.

Guys wtf? I enjoyed most of his movies in the 90s. What did the Jews do?!

nice smug brendan friend. saved

you can feel it in his voice. SAD!!

Well the new Mummy film is out soon, right? I like Cruise but #NotAsGoodAsBrendan

It's of no use. Any and all monies he earns from acting will be docked by the courts for lifetime-alimony back-payments.

Gentlemen: Do not get married. Ever.

it hurrrtssss

Signed. Poor brendan.

Because you could be the next alimony victim, Leaf.

I heard they are awarding them for merely co-habitating in Canukistan.

No he's not. Family courts have very broad powers to freeze/clear bank accounts.

doesn the alimony end in 2018?

i mean we all know his shitty ex will try to suck every bit of happiness out of him, but anyways maybe we can at least try to improve his life by giving him the respect and roles he deserves by now

\o/

bump

If by my petition or signature I can protect you, I will. You have my Kebab…

does anyone have twitter?

if so, tweet @CharityCr1TiKaL the petition

>when Sup Forums tries to cash in on Sup Forums's meme magic

smhtbqhfam

Love it. Can somebody thicken the lines on his face to match his hands? Other than that it's perfect

we need all boards to unite behind him, no matter

we got trump into the white house, getting Fraser popular again will be easy, and a great Christmas present for him

i honestly think that with out memes we fucked up brendan's life, imagine if for every JUST.jpeg we had a laugh at, one bad thing happened in brenans life

Why isn't anyone talking about Blast from the Past?

Pure Brendan grows up in 50's America, then lives in a bunker when his father thinks nuclear holocaust has occurred. He wakes up to find the degeneracy of the current year. Much fun ensues.

He's literally /ourguy/.

youtube.com/watch?v=eP-rXX6MICE

Why and how the courts demand so much out of divorced men is astounding. Then more often than not the ex wife goes psycho, screws up the kid and squanders all of the child support and alimony while the kid sees jack shit and e mom/boyfriend she's fucking for a month get to live off of the dads hard work while the dad inches closer to suicide every day seeing as to how his legacy has been all but destroyed by some spiteful vengeful harpy that is completely unfit to raise a kid anyway.

created a board on /his/:

How the fuck can you be forced to pay 900,000 annually?
here's a vid of cr1tikal talking about said video
youtube.com/watch?v=yKi0pJi0Wvs

was one of my favorite movies ever dasu

found this fanmail.biz/1688.html
maybe all of us should send a letter to try and cheer him up

OY VEY GOYIM, DON'T YOU KNOW THAT WOMEN ARE PERFECT AND MEN ARE EVIL?! WOMEN CAN NEVER DO ANYTHING WRONG.

BAD GOYIM! OOOOOOOOOYYYYYYYYYY VEEEEEEEEEEEEEEYY

i could not find his email there

ok which one pf you fags was this?

don't be lazy, send him a real letter, I'm sure he'll appreciate more than just another email