HAPPENING AT EMBASSY ASSANGE

IM BY THE VENEZUALEAN EMBASSY I JUST WENT TO LOOK THROUGH THE WINDOW TO SEE IF JULIAB ASSANGE WAS STILL ALIVE I COULDNT SEE HIM BUT A MAN GRABBED ME AND SCREAMED GET OF OUR PROPERTY AND KEEP WALKING AND NOW POLICE ARE SORROUNDING THE AREA IM RUNNING OFF NOW IM SCARED FOR MY LIFE HELP ME

Tits or gtfo

He's at the Ecuadorian embassy dipshit

post more once you've calmed down.

SERIOUSLY IM HIDING IN HARRODS AND SECURITY IS FUCKING EVERYWHERE SOMETHING IS GOING ON IM GOING TO HIDE IN THE TOILETS WISH ME LUCK

THATS WHAT I MEANT YOU CAN SEE THE EAGLE ON THE FLAG IM FUCKING TERRIFIED
ILL KEEP OU POSTED AS OFTEN AS POSSIBLE CONNECTION IS SLOW IN HERE I THINK THEYRE TRYING TO CUT THE PLACE OF UNTIL THEY CATCH ME

Grow a pair faggot they aren't after you, livestream it for fucks sake.

He's in the Bolivian embassy, you idiot.

There is supposed to ba a vigil going on right now.

I WILL IF POSSIBLE THEY ARE IM FETTING SUSPIXIOUS LOOKS IF THINGS CALM DOWN ILL LIVESTREAM LATER
I LOOK IN ECUADOR EMBASSY AND HE WASNT IN THERE

Periscope

He's at the Ecuadorian embassy dipshit

He's in the Columbian embassy assclown

He's at the Canadian embassy you moron

He's in the Nicaraguan embassy though

You could at least try to make it real and get a Venezuelan proxy you fucking nigger.

Nice roleplaying, but nobody types with caps on their phone.

Geeez all caps on a phone must be hard

You do understand embassies are international territory

CAPS LOCK IS CRUISE CONTROL FOR COOL.

>IMPLYING PHONES DONT HAVE CAPS LOCK
fucking ludites

IM BACK IN NOT ROLEPLAYINGN IM HIDING IN HARRODS AND ALL CAPS I DOUBLE TAP THE UP ARROW IM NOT ROLEPLAYING I PROMISE I SCARED

He's not in the Harrods embassy dipshit.

IT WAS OPPOSITE I RAN IN HERE TO HIDE FROM THEM BEFORE THEY CATCH ME PLS

How can anyone catch you when they are not after you? Should have taken your meds before leaving the house today.

People are pics of a vigil right now in front of the embassy, find a durable necktie at Harrods and hang yourself!