There's a bunch of different countries posting on Sup Forums but they all speak english fluently it's suspicious

There's a bunch of different countries posting on Sup Forums but they all speak english fluently it's suspicious

Is Sup Forums really just Americans shitposting from different countries?

Other urls found in this thread:

cdnthumb2.spankbang.com/0/2/5/258349-t6.jpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Worse, we're all American Jews.

proxy fags

English is a nearly universal language, and unlike our country most other modern nations encourage fluency in multiple languages.

>tattoos
dropped

English is mandatory. Sadly though, such a borderline simplified and retarded language.

As you wish faglord, tho I wouldn't take her either - lack of feminine benis is a real deal breaker

Is it really that uncommon to be multilingual in America?

can't being a faggot get you arrested in your country or something

We're all living in America bro.

why bother learning an irrelevant language?

You can not finish school here if you don't graduate in Croatian, Mathematics and ENGLISH (it's something like SAT).

Technically you can but you can't go to college.

Loads of threads here are posted by JIDF and other shills, promoting whatever zionist-agenda.

Why do they even care about our nonsense-frog-fapping-forum and spending millions on it?

Also only those who are fluent in english would post on an english forum

nah, it's just that americans have extremely low bar for what they consider fluent english

>says most boring language of all

Yes.

A kraut has no fucking place shit talking other languages.

So tattoos are the only thing that aren't alright for you? Here, grab something better.

No and I'm also not a faggot, feminine benises is the best thing about women

Yes, I'm an american behind 7 italian proxy servers

>tfw dad gets DNA ancestry test done
>he's like 3% European Jew

I wasn't prepared for that news ;_;

I was born and raised in the USA, but I love Germany just like Donald Trump does.

trannies are mentally retarded

No. English is a required language for being on the internet, unless of course you stay in the language bubble of your country. But the American bubble is bigger and almost worldwide so I just prefer it.

It's called girltinkler, user.

boring =/= retarded.

In every Sup Forumsack there's an american, trying to get out.

>Fatmaster thinks speaking a second language is a fearsome intellectual accomplishment

mfw

it was amerifat tier and it was in amerifatistan

the world doesnt revolve around you, you piece of shit. People outside the u.s has internet you know. Most 1st world countries learns english at a young age.

>welcome to the matrix.

..tfw someone posts in another language.

Sometimes I am surprised you americans can actually write english properly because speaking it easily causes slang to transition to written language.
t. only 5 proxies

No, we're all russian hackers

Ive travelled much and all i can say is with english you come literally everywhere forward even just basics like where is ... or can you help me or such things

Topkek

>bread on hood.

Hush, you are ruining the cover!

No, freedom of speech > liberty to say anything you want > Sup Forums

Actually true - in my case.

>americans
>speaking english

>tattoos
>piercings
>in her 40s, probably even 50s
>fake tits
>disgusting tan
I'd even hesitate calling it human.

it's not gay

wat

It's funny because it's un-ironically true.

Also employed by the Russian government what up senpai how bout we shill another fascism thread?

>burgernigger thinks his language is hard to learn

English is the lingua franca m9.

Feels good man.

Hebrew is a very hard language. I've been here my whole life yet I prefer English.

Yes

>faglord
>likes feminine benis
typical russia

Ivor, is that you?

bring the fucking vodka, cyka

In that case half of us would speak spanish

Your mum

That looks suspiciously trap-like.

Its because the cultural legacy of the angloshpere is so invasive that other countries are compelled to conform to us.

but it is tho

>in her 40s, probably even 50s
Sadly no.

>Being this much of a petooh
A-tya-tya!

I know this is a role playing circlejerk thread, but I actually was an American living in Germany and I would certainly take the opportunity to troll Yuros and Americans at the same time depending upon my mood.

>doesnt know 2 languages
>American education

How is that common core working?

Since there are a lot of Mexiniggers here in TX who don't speak English it's pretty common to know some Spanish here, especially if you work in retail or something where you have to interact with the public. It's rare for someone to know a language other than English and Spanish unless they're from another country that speaks that language or have spent a lot of time abroad.

My great grandparents immigrated to the US from Germany and even though they spoke fluent German they forced their children to only speak English once they were in America so my grandpa and his siblings eventually forgot how to speak German.

You literally stepped in my country and culturally-conquered us

That's why nothing good comes from italy since ww2

We had French dialects here as a notable second language in some regions, but the people who spoke them either assimilated over time or, in Louisiana, were fucked by the dick of the federal government.

Now Mexican-Spanish and some other SA dialects are an expected second language in the border states and in some major cities like New York, because of Mexico and South America's steady supply of people coming here.

Overall, there is no point in learning a second language. We're a massive nation, most people you come across will speak English.

Yes. There is just no need. Everyone speaks english. The few bilingual people are always immigrants. There are those who learn second languages but it's usually for work.

There's this thing called education in first world countries. But of course US hombre wouldn't know this.

pls no bully sempais

I won't say I'm fluent but I can spell 'unprecedented' at least.

Ha, you're like a little baby. After I found Sup Forums and took the red pill, I found out my mother's maiden name was an Americanized version of something that ends with -owitz. Turns out, I am 100% Jew and my (((mother))) never told me about it.

>why choose a Romanian proxy to be called a gypsy and ignored all the time?
OP is moron.

Well most kids in Europe start studying English before they turn 10.

Is it really that spectacular that they'll actually learn it?

do you like Trump dealing with your shitty country and causing China to rape you further?

>mongolian tapestry forum
>only muhrricans

I speak 3 languages fluently, and that is the lowest number in my immediate family.

The fact that you find this strange just means that the American public is unaccomplished in comparison to the rest of the world, and that your horizons are narrow.

American here

Mabuhay

A second language in america is pretty useless for us

english is easy as fuck language
try learning polish

The thing the language is very easy to learn if you're a NEET sitting at home all day playing video games, watching movies and browsing shitty forums. I'd say most people here actually still suck at English, they just know how to say waht they want to say but they probably wouldn't get very far in an English-speaking country, talk themselves out of uncomfortable situations or survive a debate.

And it's still too hard for Germans. They still learn vocables like "unusual = unüblich" in 12th grade.

I think the Jews do this on purpose so Germans can't inform themselves on the internet and rather believe our 100% controlled media.

>texas brings the bantz

english was redesigned by (((them))) so that it can even be spoken by complete retards. no wonder ameritards picked this one as their official language

speaking this language also kills your soul

>Americans are actually so stupid they don't know others can speak their language
nothing to see here

I was born brave and free, does that make me gringo?

Remember everyone that amerifats have spelling competitions. For them, even writing English correctly as a native speakers is something exceptional and praiseworthy. It's not fair to judge them by same standards as others.

>hurr they speak a language so easy that even american babies can speak

Glad this she German is Blacked

cdnthumb2.spankbang.com/0/2/5/258349-t6.jpg

If she's actually 28, and has ruined her body by drinking, smoking, doing drugs, and having all-night parties every day, it's even worse.

>Being this much of a...rooster?

Чтo?

Free to stay in your country, fucking pigeon :^)

>Is it really that spectacular that they'll actually learn it?
You're talking to American. You know what people say about their education system.

Holy shit you're right

>a fucking empty space

GTFO gypsy

can confirm, texan here
howdy fellas

>speak english fluently
>Americans
pick one.

American prowling for ladyboys here.

Most people in the world are at least bilingual senpai, anglos are an exception

Sorry lad but your language sound like shit. I hard two of your fat nigress fellow countrywomen sitting next to me when I was eating at university, and they spoke that disgusting language really loud. I had to finish eating fast because I couldn't take the disgusting sounds produced by those apes anymore.

Portugal portuguese is alright though

Sorry to disappoint you but penises are never feminine.

Forgot your leaf, retard

I am originally from AboKoalaLand... Returned to mother land to assist in the crisis... Please don't offend me by calling me a burger... I'd rather be a roach.

Some people out there in the world speak second, and get this, even third and fourth languages. I know it's shocking to a burger.

People ask this question all the time, and it really shows a lack of thought. Look at where America is. We're seaparared from most nations by two huge oceans. The country that borders us to the north speaks English, and until recently, the country bordering us to the south was completely irrelevant. We can travel a thousand miles in any direction (except the southern states) and we will still be surrounded by English-speaking people. In addition, due to the importance of English for global trade, everyone else already speaks English. For Americans, there is truly no reason to be multilingual. It's a waste of effort, as most people will never have any reason to speak a second language. Anyone we would wish to communicate with already speaks our language. That's why it's uncommon.

In Europe, you can hop on a train for a few bucks and cross the borders of several nations that speaks different langauges in a matter of hours. That is not the case for us. Also, most of these multilingual people speak languages that incredibly similar to their own, so it's really not even that impressive. If you're a swede and you speak danish and Norwegian, I'm not that impressed. They're basically the same.

it's being pushed because of how easy it is to subvert the english language compared to any other

>There's a bunch of different countries posting on Sup Forums but they all speak english fluently it's suspicious

Aucune idée de quoi tu parles, bubba...

fucking idiots, we've learned English since like second grade. i think it's 10-13 years of english in school, also every movie, youtubevideo, meme, and everything else is in english. it's no wonder we can write it fluently. we kinda sound retarded speaking it tho