Is this language worth learning in case SHTF in Europe?

Is this language worth learning in case SHTF in Europe?

pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NMYKA_N3vF4
m.youtube.com/watch?v=lLWmCQeu-Yc
m.youtube.com/watch?v=ic2oBzeyaFk
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Y20UDs34bxg
m.youtube.com/watch?v=CivahDQP8Pg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

no

french isnt gonna help, try this

we all know what we really have to learn

Absolutely no

Da, comrade. I have been take lessons in ways of vodka tongue.

we could use yuropoor refugees to populate far east and siberia same way we did with poles and ukrainians

Why would anyone learn Russian

It's vulgar as fuck, and useless from every relevant point of view.

I'd rather speak vodka with my russia comrades than speak your monkey language

So you're assuming Russians won't kill themselves? Where do you think all this frustration in private life goes? They will eventually kill their public officials - as it was in the 19th and 20th century

The great Russian-Arabian war will be fought on European soil.
You will be drafted as a translator and others will see you as a dirty collaborator.

Like I give a fuck lmao
You're just picking snow monkeys instead of normal monkeys.

Russians did lack purpose in life.
You have to work for criminal scum to eat (all rich people in Russia are oligarchs).
Nationalism gives them purpose and something to fight for. It gives them hopp.

.t Australia
You don't want to move to Russia but it is a language worth learning.

That's what I'm saying. You have children of oligarchs shitting on Russia, low living standards, rampant degeneracy, no prospects for betterment. Unless the russian youth emigrates, like Poles did, then this will result in bigger social tensions

>Russian language
>my mother tounge as I'm originally from Ukraine
>100% pure Slavic blood in my body
Every morning I get up and thank the lord for this precious gift.
I fully understand that my slavic genes, mentality and instincts protect me from being a fucking cuck like the most of the westerns are.
When shtf then I still have my slavic brothers in Ukraine that I left when my mom moved me to cucked Germany.

The purest slavs live in Russia, Belarus and Ukraine. When you as a slavic man speak the Russian language then your body starts producing high amounts of testosterone. Thus cucking a slavic man is simply impossible. The reason why our countries are fucked up is because the majority of our men are alpha males who because of high T, do what they fucking want without thinking about others.

Though when our beautiful slavic women speak, they sound so feminine that all they can do is just being submissive to us.

Russian language sounds pure and strong. It was created by men who had to live under very rough circumstances. It is a language every alpha male should speak.

Sure, then you would fit in great here as its our second official language

Da

why not, Russiabro

>Jungle monkey spoken

>Language of Gogl' and Dostoevsky
>vulgar

Pick one.

Don't pay attention to those brown rape baby people. They are browner than my poo

Depends where you live. West of the Rhine I would go with arab, East of it Russian.

>Russian
>Slav
pick one Mongolian

Omfg tiny little country called Austria is trying to tell me something. Top kek grow some fucking balls first.
Austrian language sounds really retarded and you know that. German language 1 - Austrian aka down syndrome language 0.

Aren't Austrians German-speaking Slavs?

No. I think we should take their fucking country, It's time we make Germany great again. We will send Austrians back to Hungary. Aka gypsy land.

Kill yourself

>Green president
Clearly them boys ain't right. So I'm in.

BASED

Are you only considering it or you already started with some basics ?
I'm willing to help, some eng speaking practice would be useful for me as well.

I am using a site russianforfree for the basics

yes, why not

My problem is, I can speak Russian moderately well, but due to dyslexia I can barely read it, let alone write.

I have especially problems with the letters ъ and ь, and when to use it or not.

No that's a subhuman language with no future, learn Chinese instead

ъ is pretty much never used since the early 20th century so there

Whats the point? Shit already hit the fan in Russia.

learn english

What for? To command cheaply hired Russian refugee immigrants after Putin putrefies, and the whole country turns into Donbass? The stick will suffice.

You know, I wonder though, what prevents a nation like russia, infiltrating another nation with special forces in civilian disguises and then just going round and killing politicians?

ISIS managed to get in easily enough, now imagine if you could actually have a nation that has some high technological means of communication, perhaps with home, through encrypted satellite things even.

Why is it always spies and gathering of information if you could just have a hostile force engaging in another nation?

Yea sure there are anti terror forces in each nation, but nations like mine in flag related are so dense, dont have camera's everywhere, and basically allow for a lot of opportunities to kill and scatter.

So why doesnt russia just send some expeditionary force to Brussels, to the netherlands and to germany to kill leftist politicians and jews? If pathetic ISIS can do it, surely a more glorious nation like russia can do it too.

I subtly remember that some of these politicians dont even have personal body guards in some cases, sometimes they just walk outside.

Srsly, start killing them russia lol.

>implying Russia is willing to do ISIS-tier shit
There's dignity, you know.

> Russia
> dignity

Only China is further from that than Russia.

nauchi meni yebat russki devushki sergei.

I am just saying that there is a high probability of this working, effectively. The only worry would be the repercussions. Eventually some of the troops would be caught and russian intervention would be found out. That would be the only problem.

But you could as well just go into a proxy nation, train a bunch of dudes, send them off to europe and then burn all the evidence, couldnt you?

Imagine if that filthy EU kike president was murdered, what kind of crippling blow would be dealt.

I don't know why, but it's probably not possible or feasible. If it was the soviets would've done it.

Isis managed to do a big shooting. And they are a bunch of sandniggers. Are you really that lazy to not to consider such a thing?

I would learn spanish, becasue it's popular and spics are alright

ISIS is not a real state though, they are in a permanent holy war. They probably don't give a shit about possible repercussions. With us it's a different story.

Would it really be that difficult to remove all of your traces though? You could perhaps even have multiple lines of races working for you, to train one of these cells. So that nobody hears a russian voice or sees a russian face who gets actually does the deeds.

People always find a way to fuck up, and US and European intelligence agencies aren't completely incompetent. Commie KGB was so scary because they used ideology, and could recruit people based on that. It's much harder to do this now.

Basically if commies couldn't do it, we can't do it for sure.

>encouraging beaners to exist
Top nyet
They suck dick
t. Californian

the average Russian isn't human enough to hold a conversation beyond strings of profanity at a traffic light, so probably not

you could learn German to be a proper naziboo, but the original speakers of this language don't want to exist for much longer so that is questionable too

in all honesty Mandarin is probably the most useful to learn at the present, but Chinks are fucking awful so don't bother with that either

thats a depressing way to look at it rusbro. I dont want to be governed by these EUkikes :(, they wont kill themselvs and they wont fuck off so ugh...

Latin America is huge my gringo friend. For example I would say Cuba and Puerto Rico are okay. So is Colombia.

ooga booga ooga booga ?

I really, really like this song from Russia. I don't know what the hell they're saying but it doesn't matter.

youtube.com/watch?v=NMYKA_N3vF4

I am Saving your post niemiec you med My cry and i am gona call my My mother in ukrina and say thank you for teacing me this master race this hard us hell russian ukrinian slavic lenguge besicly if you dont speak it from Birth you have no chance now to speak it

m.youtube.com/watch?v=lLWmCQeu-Yc

God bless you german diaspara

>cucking a slavic man is impossible
>name literally means slave

Let's say, hypothetically, Russia was interested in this.

The way I see it there's two differences between Russia and ISIS.

First off, the paper trail. When IS does something, they just send a guy there, he does whatever, and no1 cares anymore. When a normal functioning government does something, it needs to pass through layers and layers of government, leaving evidence everywhere.

Second of all, Russia has a lot to lose. If they get caught killing foreign politicians they will face serious consequences. In contrast to IS, who will just get bombed a bit more.

Also don't let the AIVD read your messages there, they might take you seriously. Wouldn't put that on Facebook is what i'm saying.

Yea, it would require an unimaginable effort, good luck and extreme skill to create a cell that is extremely difficult to trace. To getting them into the EU, and to setting them up to kill the kikes.

Besides russia may not only want to kill the kikes, though they would probably have the same ideals as us for the moment, to kill the EU kikes, to kill merkel, some soros involvement as well, some of the nu males in politics that are traitors to their nations...

Its just an idea, and we all know that there probably are some low level governmental eyes prying here on this board. Perhaps these dumb fucks just havent thought of this angle enough. Maybe they could get some better insight on the specifics. Maybe it could even work, who knows.

In 100 years our children will speak chinese

>you have been arrested/killed for trying to suggest to the russians that they should set up somekind of kill cells in the eu

neat

Well, you did kind of suggest murdering prominent politicians. Doors have been kicked in for less lately.

I know you're not serious, but y'know.

Knowing it makes dealing with prostitutes a hell of a lot easier.

well frankly if I had a choice I would choose to use ballistic missiles to keel them, it doesnt hurt to ask a nation that actually has some or does it lol?

????? Never hapend russia Will never speak it even in Israel we speak russian and its secend languge here first is hebrow and the lest are arabic

Idk about you you romanin you dont have a lot of rich languge Reserces from movies and books songs like we have so much blood put in this languge we Will never give up on it never i Will teach My kids and My kids Will teach There its master race languge even polish love it

Pic releted anna german a polka

We happen to be full, ragazzi.

PRussians are german-speaking Russians. And slavs is a meme.

Give me one song beter then this

m.youtube.com/watch?v=ic2oBzeyaFk

Porfit you Can

I say its worth it but its realy hard so i wish you good luck its gona be a realy hard and start now and mabe in 10 years you gona speak it porfectly

you would be astonished how many beta and omega cucks there are in Russia

retard

Russian omega is like regular german male

Us long us me have pepole like this no one Can fuck with us

Mother Russia give Birth to a Lot of crazy badass legends just dont make me name them all and bandera is not one of them and Will never be

In ukrina a zion jewish controlle now help us to get rid of them

Heт

Spanish is the most disgusting language to listen to

ΔΑ

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Y20UDs34bxg

Slav is short for Slava which means glory

When have the Slavs ever been slaves? Every time someone has tryed they ended up the slaves. (I'm looking at you Germany)

m.youtube.com/watch?v=CivahDQP8Pg

Post 10/10 songs

Go go go

>Russia becomes Neo Evropa once mudslimes chase white Europeans out of Europe and into Russia

Like pottery

>implying the Slavic-Norse-Mongol mix that is a Russian isn't a top tier genetic makeup

You're all just jealous of our superior conqueror genes.

Well, it's the most used language on the internet, 2nd to English of course...

for u it's being good

RARE
A
R
E

No, russians produced nothing of values since they went full commies.
Also it's a Sup Forums topic.

It is, if you want to get traditional 10/10 waifu

If you're a pessimist I suggest the "two neighbours" strategy. Eg Russian and Polish. If the West wins, Poland will be used as a spearhead into the Russian periphery and Polish will be useful. If the West goes to shit, Poland will lose its backer and fall to the Russian sphere and Russian will be useful.

Same with French-German, Chinese-Japanese, Turkish-Persian etc. Learn two neighbour languages and you'll have a place in the world when SHTF.

t. autist