Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/cvMlUepVgbA
youtube.com/watch?v=vAHXK2wut_I
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

yes
why else wouldn't we be able to divide by 0

Where are the cheat codes

probably

Sweden does, population replacement simulator.

yes
try this, take a good look at your surroundings, then close your eyes and with your eyes closed walk past the limits you just see, once you are past those limits by a considerable distance not just a couple a of steps open your eyes while looking straight up and without moving your pupils check the surroundings using your perihperal vision

i'm not supposed to be telling you this

No. Humans have wild imaginations and the Matrix is just a fuarrking movie.

Yes

HOLY SHIT

Scientists say its a high probability ty kurwa chuju

Uh guys....do this. What the fuck

>Scientists say.
It's them conjecturing and not all what's said by scientists is true. The reality is, we don't live in a simulation.

The ultimate goal of every simulation is to create a perfect simulation of the original simulation. This is the 1487th simulation, when we create the next layer we will all be disabled

n-no goyim! You'll hurt yourself!

D-don't even think about it, it's a waste of your time!

DELET THIS

Nothing happened.. just feel autistic now. Thanks nigger

TRY HARDER NIGGER

This is like asking if there's a spaghetti monster on pluto or the moon.

You cant say there is and you cant say there isn't.

>inb4 bumping straight in to a fucking wall

It's a Jews idea this simulation garbage. It's just another Jewish lie to keep you from trying to make things better by removing juden

What the fuck was that?

Yes but not an intelligent being matrix. We are basically a number sequence. Think of it as a lot of bits trying to hold on to an idea but the more the bits hold on to the idea the more they have to expand to hold on to it. Look up Erik Verlinde emergent gravity.

What is supposed to happen?

Fug, he's right

what

Yes you can, dumbass
pluto and the moon environments doesn't support life

How much energy would be required to run the computer that runs the simulation?
I think the idea of reality as a simulation is like talking about a map with 1 to 1 scale.

Is this a joke? Nothing happens

Yes and I'm going to unplug it.

Yes. I have an mp3 player that breaks the matrix. If I move it really fast, instead of the screen blurring I instead see multiple clear screens flash across my vision.

MATTER BTFO

Because you can't divide by something that doesn't exist.

That's what the Jews want you to think

OH MAN WOW YOU GUYS WOW

I can't check this now, In my cell. What am I supposed to see?

HOLY SHIT THE COLORS

THE COLORS

whatt the fuck is happening

IT'S SO MUCH WOW

1488 is the right layer if u know what I mean.

Because that's how we defined a division to be.

What is supposed to happen? Am I being memed?

I broke my nose

>divide by 0
>crash universe
>no need to work
???
>profit

Fat fuck Derek. FETSO

nah man this shit is surreal as fuck

i am done

So fucking scary, I'm out damn.

square root of 2 is provably irrational, yet comes up often in nature. Therefore not everything is quantifiable. So we do not live in a simulation

explain

you're being memed

The theory is that the universe is infinitely vast, somewhere, mathematically, there must exist aliens who can produce a simulation of the universe.

How long ago, who knows. But, if they did it once, they could do it again. And, within a simulation, who's to say the "simulated aliens" don't create their own simulation? A simulation of a simulation, within a simulation.

It's pretty much just as likely as any other creation theory, and helps to explain things like ayyys and going to heaven.

wtf i hate memes now

>our simulated ancestors arbitrarily cracked the metaphysical programming language of the universe on their first try
Dude there are computer codes in the fabric of the universe, if you go deep enough in string theory you get Boolean search codes youtu.be/cvMlUepVgbA

But they do support spaghetti

Very likely. We'll know just how likely it is once we manage to create computers powerful enough to simulate other universes, who in turn simulate other universes as well.

>numbers are quantities

kys

it was real in my mind.

kek

as much as want to punch ameritards in their chubby faces for being stupid and fat, burgers like this really get to me. i want to hug him and tell him that i will beat all those filthy kikes tricking him

it's all going to be okay my sweet burger

Why do Jews hate quantum physics?

I sometimes think we do, at least the west when it comes to issues like Ukraine, MH17 and Syria. I hope Trump gives some of those red pills.

this desu chan Q3Q

I believe this will have me crash into one of my walls

kek. I did my undergraduate in mathematics. Fucking this but nobody seems to understand it.

Yes, you can literally stop bullets if you believe hard enough. Now go claim your Darwin award.

do it outside then.

That would defeat the fucking purpose of walking farther than a limit now wouldn't it lol. Aren't I supposed to walk father than an object in my minds eye?

find the tilde key, and enter "noclip=1" into the command prompt

was for you

It's more likely that we are in a simulation than not.
Mathematically there's a very low chance that we live in a real universe.

there can be objects and boundaries outside,
he just feared crashing into a wall,
so do it were there are other obstacles but no walls. (tree,holes, cars, wood stacks, animals,hedgerow, else) but no face destroyer aka wall.

I have a question.
Gravity affects everything with mass.
Energy has mass so gravity affects all forms of energy.
Light is energy. So does that mean Gravity affects light?

Fuck. I'm scared now... I thought you were talking shit. Wish I had not done that now.

Other anons, don't try this or listen to this poster!

Yes its been shown that it does. For the relatively small amount of gravity we have, and the amount of light, it doesnt happen much here on earth.
but scientist have calculated models of bending light around black holes..

Yes

I fell into a lake and drowned

Read Einstein. I think he studied that.

all jokes aside, do NOT do this unless you have a spiritual guide to spot you.

afaik only dark energy isn't affected by gravity

Maybe people would understand it if you actually explained what you're trying to mean.

Yes an you have to kill yourself OP to escape it

Gravity warps the space that light travels through.

Fpbp.

I fucking hope so. I refuse to live in a reality where my mom is dating some nigger. He is always asking for some cash to go out drinking and clubing with friends and I am sick of it. I* want to beat his ass into the dirt and bust a cap in his head soo fucking much but I don't want to start conflict with my mom. I want off this ride. My pride has been wounded for far too long.

Its an interesting question, and the way i see it, it has a lot to do with resolution.

We have probed into the fine res pretty wrll so far, but until we find sone indication that there really are quanta for time, distance, ((strings)) im not really convinced. Still very interested though.

If it does turn out that there is no quanta, a la mandelbrock "fractal" continous scaling with no end to resolution, it could still be simulation but a lot less like what we know about simulations and a lot less provable

>Why do Jews hate quantum physics?
Says who?

I don't doubt that there are "codes" in the "programming language of the universe," but I definitely doubt anyone could accidentally exploit them like these theories about how ancient people magic worked, you would have to know what you were doing to get it to work.

Proof: The below is how complicated it is to exploit a mere 16 bit video game. Notice how it's extremely unlikely you would execute the steps described in that video accidentally. You would need to understand what you were doing and not just how the game works but how the underlying structure that allows for the game to work, works. Imagine how much more difficult it would be to do this for a system capable of generating our observable universe.

youtube.com/watch?v=vAHXK2wut_I

>(((Einstein)))

I don't think so

TLDR: muh J00s

We can't. But Super AI can.

Sometimes I've pondered this.

we should start using these (((echoes))) for americans

Yes.
Look up gravitational lensing.

Why does it matter if we do?

>spend thousands of years deciphering natural laws through science and math
>takes a hit of dank mary jane reefer, daddy-o
>dude what if we're like, in a simulation man?
>continue to need science and math to do anything regardless

Doesn't change our situation at all. Knowing that the universe is a hologram or a simulation or a dream doesn't change the physical properties of it in any way.

No. This is just intelligent design 2.0. It's retarded.

>Doesn't change our situation at all
for you
>Knowing that the universe is a hologram or a simulation or a dream doesn't change the physical properties of it in any way
if i exited the simulation or programmed it i could remove people from reality or change physical laws at will

No you couldn't you stoner.
Doesn't matter what the "true nature" of reality is, only its physical properties as they relate to us.
It literally changes nothing for you to learn you're in a computer program, doesn't change the physical properties of our reality and it doesn't change your ability to influence it.
Do you think you could just enter an IRL cheat code and make magic happen?
You're still bound by the same rules of reality, if someone engineered them or not is irrelevant.

>No you couldn't you stoner
why couldn't i?
>Doesn't matter what the "true nature" of reality is
there is no true nature of reality
>You're still bound by the same rules of reality, if someone engineered them or not is irrelevant.
you are bound by the reality you find yourself in
i am not

>No. This is just intelligent design 2.0. It's retarded.
There's nothing inherently wrong with intelligent design.

Seconded. I want to be immortal and invincible, to noclip anywhere I want to go, and to instantly kill and/or resurrect anyone I want.