So Hillary is a fucking mkultra victim (which explains her non-noble origin)

How were people even considering voting for her? WTF? Why is this not widespread?
And Obama is too...

youtube.com/watch?v=ljY9RjIjgjQ
youtube.com/watch?v=65DVsjA_izk
youtube.com/watch?v=_kmRB4a33_o

WTF really.

Other funny mkultra shit:
youtube.com/watch?v=v82-MPeCPnM
youtube.com/watch?v=kHe55gYppak

And long and boring documentary that other user linked for those who're unfamiliar
youtube.com/watch?v=Ghq6rCV9kvc
Long boring interview with a guy who knows a bit
youtube.com/watch?v=f0uJHNp-74Y

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=02GJ-QBs3lM
youtube.com/watch?v=L5GNKMAgloQ
youtube.com/watch?v=9sIpkHYUpdE
youtube.com/watch?v=9FUersarZuo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

wut abooot Obamo tho huh?

Bumping

Oh fuck and checking these Fucking quads!

Nice digits
youtube.com/watch?v=02GJ-QBs3lM

I don't think it's mkultra. She's into black magic and shit, she's possessed by demons.

>hill is a victim of our made up bullshit
Loljust

There's a fine line between two. All mkultra victims report satanic rituals being used to produce the trauma.

Oy vey shut it down! Our puppets being exposed again!

youtube.com/watch?v=L5GNKMAgloQ

You know I trust my 15 years as a psychologist and my experience on what you can and can not do with it to call your ultra bs out.

But here in pol thy like to use nonexistent evidence, see pizzagate, to get their panties in a bunch.

Wew, then you're undereducated one because otherwise you would easily spot dissociative identity disorder. But you're just larper so fuck off plox.

And here on pol we aren't gullible fools who take every dingus serious when he says his dad is an astronaut

Everything that stemmed from Sybil is a gigantic hoax as admitted by her psychiatrist. And mpd has never and will never be more than a psychiatrist s wet dream.
0/10

youtube.com/watch?v=9sIpkHYUpdE

Oh fuck off it's in DSM actually. Really we understand your opinion, now go away.

That spasm and misdirection of emotion came from very deep, definitely think you're correct on that one. The emotionality came from discussing something she was repressing, I also cry every time I talk about my emotions that I've held onto.

This Hillary and Obama stuff are ridiculous though, her medical condition is documented across lots of private communications and she was hit with those two aggressive questions outside her periphery at once causing that seizure. Obama is a disingenuous nigger talking to crowds all day, you're going to run into road blocks when you're trying to come up with facts in an impromptu intellectually dishonest setting.

I like the way your videos are set up, but I watched that whole video and it crosses the crazy line. I believe a lot of 'conspiracy theories' (weaponized term) because I consider the evidence, and it isn't there for your theory on psychotronic weapons *in that video. She also is not having grand mal seizures, to nitpick.

Yes, I'm not so certain too, but widened eyes (Cathy O'Brian among the victims explained that it's a common feature for many of them), non-noble origin (lack of clear explanation how did she make it to the very top), the fact that she's so ruthless... Dunno, I'll lurk more.

They are not the victims of the scheme. They are the perpetrators. It would be useful, but too risky, to have even the best programmed slave at the helm.

Its possible for the victims of the Moriah to be enslaved even without DID/MPD. Its called solemetric programming. Its used often with high profile subjects whose death would be less useful than thier subversion.

You're probably right. Their glitches are also bit different to other mk ultras.

This. You hit it right on the hammer, my rooskie friend

youtube.com/watch?v=9FUersarZuo