>

>>

>>>>

> - VALUE FAMILY AND TRADITION

Bunch of snowniggers with Sun Allergies if you ask me

1014 best year

Rome was forced to multicult with the barbarian
That was their downfall

They have this youtube fag called the Yellow One, he dresses up like a centurion which is the biggest joke around. Even when they forced themselves into their ranks, they wore dogskin capes and were the first to flee in battle and switch sides

shut the fuck up moors

Nobody wants to admit that we discovered two of them. And I heard there are even more mistakes there.

Why don't meds post pictures of their people instead of making cartoons and showing statues? Because they look like Arabs, that's why.

Not anymore you don't you cuck, you used to be proud people, but you're country is now a population replacement simulator, seeing Swedish youth screaming out there lungs paroles like: "stop deportation, no borders, no nations" makes me question why are you doing this?
And why are you not doing anything , to prevent Swedish extinction?

I'm going to use the current year as an argument for the first time ever & just say that it's 2016 now, and not the 18th century. Historians like Edward Gibbon were discredited over 100 years ago.

History isn't as simple as that. A lot of factors destroyed Rome. The Edict of Caracalla undoubtedly contributed to it but don't claim as fact that that's what destroyed Rome.

There are hundreds of cultural and social factors to the fall of Rome that you won't understand until you've studied right back to the Fall of the Republic 400 years earlier.

It's all in your head, also you're Non-White so I don't care about explaining it to you.

>Wake up in the middle of the night
>See your slaveboi sleeping besides you
>Go on top of him and make your way between his legs
>He wakes up, but let's you keep going
>You gaze into his sleepy but loving eyes as you both enjoy the act of sodomy
>A Nordcuck comes and ruins the moment

Shut up arab, go make me kebab!

This is your daily reminder that Odin, the Jesus Christ of Nordicuck religion, sucked dick to drink semen so he could recharge his powers.

Does anyone notice how closely this Nord vs Mediterranean meme mirrors Nords vs imperials in the Elder Scrolls? On Sup Forums, ppl say the jews are instigating this meme to divide white ppl, and in skyrim, the rumor is that the elves are instigating the conflict between the nord and imperials to divide the humans.

>America discovered most of the heaviest atoms.

Seriously, the bullying against Nordic members of this community is getting way out of hand, especially since Nords are some of the biggest contributors and most involved in this board.
Its not just "memes" or "banter", its vicious attacking and regardless of intentions it does demean people and hurt feelings. Why not bully Canadians or Americans? Do they not have much more to be ashamed of than their peaceful nice as fuck countries?

Like when its not just banter, when a meme is repeated over and over again, repeated systematically, it eventually becomes a truth irregardless of the intentions in repeating it. And that isn't just jokes any more then, then its harmful !
Would you call a Swedish man a "snownigger" to his face? Would you say to a kind, peaceful and hard working salt of the earth Danish man that they are a "nordcuck"? Would you say those words to your fellow white brother? Are you starting to feel ashamed now? You fucking degenerate?
Your destroying national pride, your dividing whites against each other, your doing the opposite of what you claim to support when you engage in this incredibly abhorrent behavior. So I encourage you to stop now.

>Would you call a Swedish man a "snownigger" to his face?

>swedish man

no such thing exists retard

Yes.
>t. Redguard

>no such thing exists retard

Explain yourself

all Swedish males are boys and manchildren, there are no men in meatballia

What's your ethnicity and political stance?

Swedish and I am a rightwing nationalist

Although I will vote left in the next election, beacuse fuck Sweden

Sven always looking for a bull to prep

Weak

Sweden deserves to die m8

i remember when i was 12

>tfw too intelligent to be Nordcuck or Medcuck

Did you use the Nordic skull to create the Celtic?

>This thread

Yes, but I'm not good enough to change it

>swedish master race

Daily reminder that if you think about it Nordics have NEVER had a proper Empire.
L M A O

Thanks for giving me a boner.

Sweden has, dumb hairy Turk

Where is the slavic one?

>WE WUZ KANGZ N SHIET WITEBOI

Truth is meds are butthurt because they are mixed race and poor.

>muh old ruins

Wow
Just like Iraq, India and Mexico

>implying turkey ever had one

how's the vacation going Olaf?

>Just like Iraq, India and Mexico

All places with more history and accomplishments than Norducks, besides if Scandinavia is so good, how come you are in Spain now Sven?

Häng dig

>t. Immigrants

I'm here for cheap beer and easy women Pablo now go be a good boy and get me another drink and you might get a tip.

>easy women

yeah right, you know very well that it is the Scandinavian women that migrate in great hordes down south in their desperation for actual men.

He speaks the truth though, Spanish girls chase after Swedes, rather clingy to be honest.

>Spanish girls chase after Swedes

Not even Swedish women want Swedish "men"

men dröm vidare du

Just telling the truth from own experience, no need to be upset.

Make love not war

you where clearly daydreaming

kys

Pewds is pretty high test for a Swede
He even has body hair
I'd wed him to my sister

>Pewds is pretty high test for a Swede

true even a total nu male faggot like him is like an alpha male in Sweden

>Greeks
Literally on tier with gypsies.

Are you a girl, or why does all your posts consist of whining?

I'm for the extermination of all snowniggers.

I don't care about the concept of "white".

Only Slavic people are my people.

Thank you for this very nice reminder!

Let's all have a big pan-European hug.

>hate multiculturalism
THEY FUCKING INVENTED MULTICULTURALISM YOU IGNORANT SHIT

You're thinking of Swedes my gypsy friend

>irregardless

All that was in the past, now Spain, Italy and Greece are fucking their economies up by being retarded, they don't even have to import as many refugees as the rest of Europe to fuck their shit up.

Meanwhile your economy is so good that you import thousands of foreigners every year.. Who is the loser?

>jewish divide and conquer threads
not even once