Which Carolina is better?

Which Carolina is better?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dakota_Territory
census.gov/quickfacts/table/PST045215/37
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I don't know why they are split. Or Virginia vs West Virginia, or the Dakotas. Why not as one?

The only good Carolina is a dead Carolina

i live in sc and trust me as someone who likes being innawoods it's shitty fucking mosquitoes everywhere i'm still getting bit by them and it's the end of december just imagine being in a hot sauna wearing a dress shirt and fucking mosquitoes flying around you and making you itch like you're being bit by fireants and there are niggers surrounding you hooting and hollering

Because 50 stars look better than 44

They both have their perks. NC is a swing state while SC has been R since JFK.

Virginia Civil War, the rest are potinless.

WEST PENNSYLVANIA WHEN

SC. I live in NC, everybody moves to SC or to the border so they can shop there. Everything is way cheaper in SC because of taxes, gas is like $0.60 cheaper if you drive 1 mile down the road

SC started the Civil War, well some cadets from Charleston did at least. Also Bongs BTFO of SC

North Carolina. Although the liberals moving in from the north and California are slowly making us shit. They are populating the triad and triangle areas at an alarming rate. We should never be a swing state, however thanks to them we are.

Tennessee reporting. North Carolina is the superior Carolina.

This is the best description of SC I've ever seen.

I hear NC has a Florida-style growing yankee problem as well.

Please accept my apologies. They are traitors.

None, both of them full of niggers

South of course
/thread

West Virginia stayed loyal to the Union, splitting away from Virginian traitors in the Civil War.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dakota_Territory
>At the beginning of 1888, the Democrats under presidentGrover Clevelandproposed that the four territories ofMontana,New Mexico, Dakota andWashingtonshould be admitted together. The first two were expected to vote Democratic and the latter two were expected to vote Republican so this was seen as a compromise acceptable to both parties. However, the Republicans won majorities in Congress and the Senate later that year. To head off the possibility that Congress might only admit Republican territories to statehood, the Democrats agreed to a less favorable deal in which Dakota was divided in two and New Mexico was left out altogether. Cleveland signed it into law on February 22, 1889 and the territories could become states in nine months time after that.

The Carolinas split before the US became independent in 1712. South Carolina was largely a plantation region while North Carolina was dominated by small tobacco farms of former indentured servants. The differences eventually led the colony to be divided.

West Virginia split off from Virginia as a result of the Civil War and Virginia choosing to secede. People in modern West Virginia did not wish to secede from the union, so they effectively seceded from Virginia.

North Dakota and South Dakota split from being a single territory when they sought statehood due to a disagreement over the location of the soon to be state capital. They were admitted to the union on the same day, both satisfied to be their own state with their own capital.

American education was too easy so they needed some extra states to make it more of a challenge. But they couldn't create new names because that would have been too hard for the average American so they decided to go with the North/South prefix.

>implying they weren't split before alaska and hawaii joined
damn ur dumb
West Virginia was split off from Virginia during the civil war because WV didn't want to succeed

That's like asking what's better - AIDS or Stage 4 Cancer.

SC is more conservative, NC is more progressive.

NC makes more money but everyone wants to live in SC because cities are nicer and not ruled by corporate interests/banks. NC Schools/BBQ > SC BBQ, but SC chefs make NC BBQ better than NC Chefs

NC user, easily. It has been designated by Kek himself for our gathering on 7.7.17 in Franklin NC. Be there and obey the will of Kek!

This is a pretty good explanation of the cultural differences. Also, the Negroes are much more uppity in North Carolina.

south carolina is beautiful, but NC has much more business

>NAACP Rev. Barber SO FAT he takes up two seats in the plane
>someone calls him a fatass and to lose weight
>he got removed from the plane because he obviously got sanctimoniously argumentative, and the crew tend to kick people off the plane when they get belligerent
>now he's suing the airline

whoever it was who did that gave me a lulz

Living on the coastal border Id say both are equally drug ridden degenerate shitholes.

>tfw to vineyards popped up in my tiny as fuck town
REEEEEEEEEEE FUCK OFF ALL OF YOU
GET OUT YANKEE SCUM
OUT OUT OUT OUT

At least mosquitoes are easy to repel. Kentucky on the other hand is way worse with ticks. I've spent plenty of time innawoods at Ft. Jackson and Ft. Knox and Knox is way worse.

North Carolina
>Tech Jobs in NC:
>dozens of banks and financial institutions
>Duke Power and dozens of energy companies
>multiple tech companies in RTP
>multiple employers in Triad

>Tech Jobs in SC
>Blue Cross/Blue Shield
>That's about it

Let's just say that going from NC to SC is like travelling from Japan to Somalia

SOUTH CAROLINA.

north carolina is half yankee now. traitors to dixie.

t.Georgian

The cadets technically did fire the first shots but it didn't start the war. They fired at a ship attempting to resupply Sumter and it turned around with little to no damage.

Where the French fighting for the Confederate States?

>thinking your niggerville ass can speak about anything.

yeah they burned down the white house

I live in South Carolina and the only really bad places are Orangeburg county. Lots of niggers on gib me dats.

Fellow wolfpack detected

The confederates had Zouaves troops that liked to cosplay as French.

Day of the rake- coming soon to an igloo near you.

north georgia isnt niggerville.
just because atlanta is trash doesnt mean the rest of the state is.

>s-so what if half of my state is niggers, half of a state being shit only counts for you!
t. nig
delet urself

Places like Spartanburg are fucking amazing tho.

Bumping because I fucking don't want the thread to die

Bumpering

half the south is nigs. but the south is still great. whats your state faggot?

Bumperino

Dude I live in York County and I haven't seen a mosquito in like 5 years. Maybe start living in a better part of the state?

SC resident here. I can say I've never seen so many coalburners in my fucking life, so I hand it to NC being the better half. This place is half inbred rednecks and half fat coalburners and dindus, such a fucking shithole.

SC is an economic shithole with horrible infrastructure.

Orangeburg county doesn't represent the entirety of South Carolina.

It's like we're being invaded by fucking fags

>am very obviously NCIDF
>nig is too dumb to realize
>>>.9% Non-Hispanic White

North, better beaches. Kure Beach = perfection.

Post yfw you'll never get a chance to eat a Britt's donut.

indeed, come here if you want to be a minimum wage worker, or if you want to get paid half of what you are qualified for the same job up north.

currently making plans to get the fuck out...

North Carolina = Best Carolina

Moved from Cuck MD to Charleston. South Carolina is Best Carolina imo.

are you saying im defending NC? and im whiter than you juan.

what is your state?

>being this violently retarded
My state is NC you fucktard, I am NCIDF, learn to read english jamal.

It sucks, our farming economy died, so now we're getting cucked by tourism, industrial mega shills and NJ dwellers that need an oversized house to die in.

Fuck, they were closed for the season when I went there to see the family. North Carolina is best Carolina but we're getting overrun by yanks

North Carolina

>Italian flag

Army SubCon?

My county still does apples but its dying off, it doesn't help all the orchards hire spics.

Fuck off, SC is the best! New York expat detected.

Rich yanks need not reply.

you weren't greentexting right.

so your 65% white state is so cucked and anti southern it voted king nigger into office but my 55% white state is so based it votes right wing no matter how many shitskins are here.

really makes u think.

Study abroad

>my nigguz is good house nigguz
Very nice jamal, nice job stretching 75% all the way down to 65% with your nig tier math though.

Also SC has best waifu governer Nikki Haley.

SC. I live in Charleston, and other than that fucktard who shot up a Church here, everyone is pretty nice. However, North Charleston can suck a dick. It's just a city that rides on Charleston's coattails.

You agree the Nikki Haley is best waifu right?

>mfw as soon as I move to SC that nigger Trump steals my waifu governor

Avoid pannetone, get cartocci for Christmas instead. Italian pastries are hit or miss.

Kek you will never be graced with Nikki Haley's superior governance.

>>my nigguz is good house nigguz

no retard. they vote 95+% left here

we still vote right wing because the whites here are based. yours are carpetbagger yankees that vote liberal.

pic related is your states demographics. 75% my ass.

Feels bad man.

Which one seceded ftom the union first?

No worries she will soon be best ambassador to the UN waifu.

/) thanks senpai

South Carolina, the first and last state in the Confederacy.

>yankee living new myrtle beach

figures you faygo guzzling fucks would enjoy that place.

Ayyyy. Too bad Charleston ended up being a Hillary state. It's probably because all the tourism it gets, which attracts the libs. Even then, the people are extremely nice, but not in the cuckish way, as most people like me won't put up with any bullshit.

lol Kek thinks SC is best. Don't believe me? Well then check these digits.

>can find that number nowhere
What a twist jamal is a liar.
and reminder your tiny baby tier electoral votes mean fucking nothing when compared to our big fat 15, you owe us for getting trump in.

WV was split from the VA so Americans could point finger at it and say "look, white people are poor too".

Can confirm. Charleston is /comfy/ af.

I prefer SC, just wish there wasn't so many black people everywhere

imagine if slavery had never happened, the South would be objectively paradise

It is too bad that Charleston will soon be overrun by nig nogs. I'm glad I live in a rural part. Feel bad for you city dwellers.

lol Kek didn't hear me well.

Recheck those digits

what's wrong with UNC? It's like ground zero for SJW. How does that even happen. I do like how the state legislature passed a law specifically so the university could never remove the confederate monument and btfo'd the whiny liberal transplants.

Tht hand out scholarships to fucking anyone that's why.

because spics are white amiright guys?

i cant tell if you're just in full denial or too stupid to scroll down.

i pulled this from the same link you just got that from.
census.gov/quickfacts/table/PST045215/37

>63% non hispanic white as of 2015

Kek lives within me :DDD

Also *they not tht

Well, even then, the majority of the blacks don't chimp out, except for the nigs that move here. I wouldn't call all the blacks that live here all nigs nogs either. Just part of the population that nobody likes.

Orangeburg county blacks don't chill out that much either. Still tho I wish there weren't so many. I just want to move to Spartanburg. From what I hear it's a white haven.

South Carolina
>Charleston
>Trey Gowdy

North Carolina
>??????

Also pretty much all of the southeastern US has shitty, hot, muggy, humid weather full of bugs and bullshit.

Chimp*** am mobile poster ;)

This. Coming from the DC Area I can say that blacks here in Charleston, while still niggs in a lot of respects, are way more civilized than anywhere else I've been.

HHI baby

sunset beach >>> any other NC beach

West Virginia didn't want to secede.