Hi guys. A few Questions

As an avid reader of BBC News, I have become aware of the "alt-right" on Sup Forums.com Can someone here explain this to me and why you think Jews are to blame?

Regards.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=typ2pl2L47k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

fuck off

Excuse me? I just want a quick chat!

Regards

I don't think very many people believe anything like that. Most people come here for the rapid information that happens all over the world and to hear opinions from people in their actual countries instead of propaganda. I think most people say things cause its a way to vent frustrations. We all make fun of each other and no one should take offense. Honestly this group of "alt right" is probably some of the most educated people when it comes to international policy, culture, traditions, religion, etc. Most here are not afraid to look at the facts and flaws of these things and be what society deems politically incorrect.

Notice how it's now illegal to defame Jews in the UK? Not all Jews are globalists but the main globalist power at the top is mainly Jewish, headed by the rothchilds. Chinese, Arabs have there own globalist mafias but the ones with the most wealth always wins out, which as you can guess is the rothchilds who are worth trillions....

Bilderbergers are 50% jewish

The onus is on you to explain why they're not to blame, chappy

Kike

>As an avid reader of BBC News

you're not welcome around these parts, Norman.

They hate us more then we hate them trust me.

fuck off

Regards.

>As an avid reader of BBC News

> Jews are to blame
for what exactly?
you need to be more specific unless you are baiting for "Jews are to blame for everything!"

I don't 100% prescribe to this view point but i've been here long enough i could do a good job of holding their side of the debate for you to get a flavour.

> .com

This person if trying to bait people into breaking the new anti-semitism laws.

Kindly fuck off, jews themselves have nothing the answer for. The state of israel on the other hand has plenty to answer for with regards to peace in the middle east.

As a long-time reader of Sup Forums, I'm a bit confused by your question. I've not heard of this "alt-right" of which you speak. Is that part of one's keyboard? I certainly don't know what Judaisim has to do with that; I myself am Jewish and enjoy reading Sup Forums for its intellectual stimulation, deep insight into world affairs, and cosmopolitan atmosphere of tolerance and warmth.

> Hi guys

try not to be so openly bigoted in your posts please.

your should know Sup Forums is a very inclusive board, and this kind of blatant LGBTiQ+ hate will not go down well here.

i think you should should apologise.

this fucking roleplaying

Limey Kike

Retards.

> state of israel on the other hand has plenty to answer for
IDIOT...!
you baited yourself.
> speaking negatively about the state of Israel IS anti-semitism.

OP I FOUND ONE...!!

no such thing as alt-right bro. its basically made up and has nothing to do with Sup Forums. if you want to know about 'alt-right' jewtube search richard spencer interviews and listen to what he has to say.
this is just an image board for people with really dark humour.
the root of the conspiracy about jews is to do with their over-representation in politics, media, banking law etc etc all the professions that are generally mistrusted. its also highly amusing to take the piss out of jews because they get so salty about it that criticizing them, even truthfully, has been made illegal.
>dont stay here too long or you will never leave.

Would you say that you enjoy the BBC?

Do you feel that the BBC gives you your fill?

Fuck off, cunt.

There is no alt-right and Jews arent problem. Only rich globalist ones.

Why you write jews with capital letter?u shill!!

I'm alt-alt, whatever ideological position someone believes, I don't.

The BBC hates the jews even more than Sup Forums. Muslim cocksucking cucks.

kys

The Russians hacked them.

> Can someone here explain this to me and why you think Jews are to blame?

To blame for what exactly?

Do they control most of the mainstream media, international banking systems, pop-culture, Hollywood, Social Media, the massive spread of immigration, etc (most of which is responsible for spreading the cancerous ideology of liberalism)?

Yes. With a bit of research, one can see that they do in fact control a very large portion of those things.

What's "anti-Semitic" about stating that fact and making people aware of it?

This is a board of peace.

>why you think Jews are to blame?

We blame the vaginal jew.

Here.

Watch this. youtube.com/watch?v=typ2pl2L47k

Then tell me what YOU think about the jews.

>Sup Forums.com
>.com

Good bait but the .com was too much

Kek

Time to prep your bull

Hai :D:D
Do u leik burger?!
I love burger!!!:D:D