Black lives matter

My friend is for Black Lives matter which can explain him(her) that it is some shit

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=fY9xGRZjUUI
anonymousconservative.com/blog/touching-the-raw-amygdala-an-analysis-of-liberal-debate-tactics-preface/
2kpcwh2r7phz1nq4jj237m22.wpengine.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/03/Color-Of-Crime-2016.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Murder them.

i cant it's illegal

Whites live matter, you got it wrong.

who cares, theyll get over it

Why do black lives matter?

tell her how the movement was founded on lies and blacks kill way more blacks than cops yet nobody is doing shit (but police) to stop that

go back to school and learn english again you stupid frog

giv me your statistics plz

>say something along the lines of "actually I believe white lives matter"
>watch them explode
>call them racist
>watch self destruction
>mine salt

m.youtube.com/watch?v=fY9xGRZjUUI

It's an organization that believes crime (unjust killings) ought to be returned with crime (unjust killings).
They also posses no serious doctrine other than the one no one disputes (black people matter).
They seem to pick and choose without giving a clear understanding of what they mean when they suppose their doctrine is stamped on.
They will in one stroke claim a killing is unjust and then go out and kill unjustly, then in that same stroke they will say "Not all of us advocate murder."
Well if it is done explicitly as a result of a universally agreed upon doctrine in an unjust (which they themselves admit is unjust as they do not approve of unlawful killing) then anyone who associates with them is willingly advocating something which they hold to be wrong.
Unless of course (this is the reason I suspect) they are hypocrites and it's only unjust when its a black person being killed.

They are taking the universal imperative of "Do not kill unjustly." and applying it only to blacks.
"Do not kill blacks unjustly." but they are not then specifying that the killing they do is wrong. they are not explicitly saying that other lives matter.
They are leaving it open ended and refuse to address their own admitted wrongdoings.

>13% of the population (blacks) commit half of all murders
>A black person is much more likely to be shot by another black person than by a police officer
>White people are victimized by blacks at higher rates than any other cross-racial comparison
Source: FBI crime stats

If you factor in each groups crime rate, the so-called police racial bias in fatal shootings all but disappears. If anything, it slightly favours non-Whites.

Also a liberal, Black harvard economist reviewed the data and could only find a slight bias against nogs in NON-FATAL incidents. For example, they were about 10% more likely to be pushed against a wall than a White, 10% or so more likely to get tasered. The researchers noted how there was no way to definitively say if the incidents were equal, though

By equal I mean that although both incidents were recorded similarly, the research couldn't account for AY YO GET OFF MA SHIT NIGGA I'M BEAT YO ASS from the nog compared to "fucks sake, man" from the Whitey

Just tell them to compare black on white crime to white on black crime

I assume he/she cares more about feelings than facts. In this case there is not much you can do, so you might as well learn how to trigger them to oblivion, just for shit and giggles. Read this, and then try it out for yourself. It's hilarious, when done correctly. anonymousconservative.com/blog/touching-the-raw-amygdala-an-analysis-of-liberal-debate-tactics-preface/

In case he/she is willing to listen to facts, try to memorize a few statistics from here. 2kpcwh2r7phz1nq4jj237m22.wpengine.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/03/Color-Of-Crime-2016.pdf
Not too much, don't overwhelm them with information. I'd say about 3 to 5 important correlations should be enough (like black people are only 13% of the population, yet they commit more then half the crimes).
Godspeed Francois! Spread the truth!
(or just trigger as much SJWs to suicide as possible)

Found another pic for you.

Aaaaand a last one.

Just reply like I always do.
"Black lives matter?"
"Well they sure don't seem to matter to other Black people."
Watch the hilarity ensue!