Mongols Slaughtered the Muslims

besides Allah Muslims only feared the Mongols.

Mongols made the Crusaders look like Saints in comparions

youtube.com/watch?v=XJqk8-GWBkU

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qx8hrhBZJ98
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siege_of_Baghdad_(1258)
youtube.com/watch?v=6PHAwWUx21U
youtube.com/watch?v=1rmo3fKeveo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I wish they'd come back and do it again.

it's sad how far they have fallen.

youtube.com/watch?v=qx8hrhBZJ98

if triples mongols will come back and end islam

ITT everyone forgets how the Mongol raped and pillaged in the white man's towns as well

Stop being THEYWUZ

mongoloid descendents are now the east asians.

maybe china will wipe out muzzies?

It's all lies, it was brave crusaders who ended muslim threat, mongols are just a fairy tale.

Keep memeing us and you'll get whatcha want

>ended muslim threat
That's wrong, Jaroslaw. Muslims have never since century VII been "ended" or "not a threat."

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siege_of_Baghdad_(1258)

"Iraq in 1258 was very different from present day Iraq. Its agriculture was supported by canal networks thousands of years old. Baghdad was one of the most brilliant intellectual centers in the world. The Mongol destruction of Baghdad was a psychological blow from which Islam never recovered. With the sack of Baghdad, the intellectual flowering of Islam was snuffed out. Imagining the Athens of Pericles and Aristotle obliterated by a nuclear weapon begins to suggest the enormity of the blow. The Mongols filled in the irrigation canals and left Iraq too depopulated to restore them." [30]

CONVERT TO TENGRIISM NOW

The Mongols were sent by God to punish the Christians for worshipping statues and the Muslims for being followers of a false prophet.

Mongols were pretty cool, honestly. We're probably all like 1/45th Ghengis Khan, though.

>sabotaging intellectualism is good
?

Fuck I love mongolians.

Mongols honorary. So honorary.

>American education

when you realize Mongols most likely saved the West from being conquered by the Muslims with this act of savagery.

Based Finns

An eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth

FINLAND SUOMI PERKELE

The Muslims had already sabatoged their intellectual basis by then. The philosophers had turned to sunni orthodoxy after having had some success with heretical islam for some time.

Huehue, pretty good one.

That was one of the most stupided sounding narrative in any history video.
He sounded like a retard.

We might bring our friends too.

>implying they ever stopped btfo'ing mudshits

Mongols are the true masterrace.
t. proud 1/64 mongol

Nigga what Pericles lead athens in to its end and the greeks didnt turn in to savages like the mudslims are

Hello. ask a jurchen man anything.

WTF I LOVE MONGOLS NOW

Roll

Berke Khan saved Islam from eradication you slack jawed idiots. Granted it was from other mongols

those comments WE WUZ MONGEL KANGS N SHIEET unless you are a mongolian mongel or a chinaman mongel you aint mongel. elliots are the same anywhere quick to muh heritage

>Mongols made the Crusaders look like Saints in comparions

Damn right they do, because a saint wouldn't convert to Islam after he is done killing mudshits.

Considering you are a Mongol rape baby, you should

Damn

I hate Berke Khan now

Basically they had blitzkrieg down way before the Germans

Manchu? In Korea? Eh?

Depends on what part of Ukraine he's from

East probably ha highest concentration

Mongols became majority muslim around the 1400's.

Cucked hard.

And the white man has raped and pillaged many other towns as well. Your point?

FIRST POST BEST POST

I masturbated while listening to this.

Especially the part about mongol women killing muslim men.

Based mongols

>one of the most brutal and powerful empires to ever exist is now an irrelevant nature preserve

North Korea should do the job.

>You will never see a war between North Korea and [insert muslim country here]

Overall Europe had plenty of luck. Christian Europe for most part was poor, underdeveloped shithole full of forest and guys killing each other. Then.
>Muslims crushing the Indians
>Mongols crushing the spine of the Muslims.
>China and Japan going full isolationism
>America population getting wiped out(literally about 97%) by diseases
>Nomad(Tatars and Mongols) getting weakened by plagues
Imagine world where Muslims keep their technological advantage, India is strong and not divided into small shitholes, Japan and China had large sea empire and colonize America where are large greatly populated and organized states(not some small bands of mad max style survivors) that not crumble from diseases and dynastic conflicts(because rulers die like from from plague).

those were the days.

descendant here

most asian men are related to genghis khan

Didn't the Golden Horde control all Ukraine?

As someone who reads a ridiculous amount of history books around this time period, this statement bothers me the most.

How can the sacking, even a severe one, inhibit all learning and advancements of an empire that spans continents and lasted centuries? The answer is it can't. Pretty much everything the muslims learned was from Persians and especially Greeks.

It's like after a siege people forgot what canals and irrigation was the next day? Bullshit. Persians and Medians built those canals centuries before, why couldn't arabs replicate it?

The only thing the Sacking of Baghdad proves is that arabs could maintain Persian and Greek technology and sophistication, but could not replicate it or build it themselves.

That statement is the nigger-tier "legacy of slavery" cop out liberals use for niggers, while ignoring slavery on every other continent that every others society experienced at one point or another.

The mongols destroyed Greek literature and Persian architecture that nigger arabs could not rebuild.

read Years of Rice and Salt

They never raped or pillaged. They straight out raised them.

We have Mongol first lady now, great things to come.

Kiev had about a few hundred men left out of a population of 10s of thousands

Or so I read

what a great feel good video

Goddamn Genghis Khan has to be one of the most based men that ever lived

so where the mongolnoids the so to speak first crusaders then?

This.

Imagine if Zheng He's fleet was never destroyed. He would have made it to Americas before the Europeans.

Oh well, that's the way the cookie crumbles.

That's called raising the city, shart

That angora goat trade is rekking the grasslands of Mongolia

*razing

lel I know Mongol rape baby

Just citing an example you dim chink

>american education

mongols were after a majority of the great crusades

Very true

>Having to fight the Chinese Empire instead of just the Mexicans to fulfill Manifest Destiny

Looks like they're colonizing the West Coast today anyway, there are an unbelievable amount of Chinese immigrants to California.

>I was just pretending to be retarded

>mongol
>rape baby
>in Europe
Pick one.

We'd have a whole new problem to deal with after they finish

And Lithuanians BTFO'd those chinks.

Like what? I'm sure Europe would rather have the Mongols for neighbors instead of the muslims.

Same thing with what they did to russia.
Russians claim that their culture was basically stopped from growing entirely during the 300+ years of mongol yoke. Nobody had any extra money for anything, like art, or building churches.

it was more then just sacking, they then established extortion rackets and messenger post's all around their newly claimed empire to exact tribute and keep a hold on their areas.

As soon as they defeated the mongols, then you know we get some badass tsars that bring Russia to the forefront of the world.

yeah but the legacy of slavery thing is a complete joke you are right.

don't worry friends, worldwide mongolian forces are uniting and we're going to take back rightful mongolian empire with no survivors

pic related 2016 first year of hungolian unity

European Russia was controlled by the Mongols and you know it

Ukraine didn't get mongrelised by mongols. No one did, cause mongols were not physically present there, they just collected taxes once a year. Ukrainians got mongrelised by Crimean Khanata and Ottomans who did moved in and with whom they willingly intermixed.

it's baghdad, not buulghdaughhh

About 1/5 of it(Moscow + orbiters) and tax tributary is barely a control, when you do everything you like after the payment. Thing is with mongols- they were irrelevant zerg rushers who sacrificed tons of their own just to get some shiny shit. Degenerate af

Mongolians don't fuck around. They conquered 35% of the world and butchered everyone that didn't submit to them mercilessly.

They were polite to those that submitted, but they were basically admitting total defeat.

Muslims are violent, but if a group can out-do them in violence, it'd be a group that Europeans would have a hard time dealing with.

If you assume that intelligence is hereditary and if the entire intellectual elite of a country is wiped out then this theory actually holds validity.

>when you do everything you like after the payment
Like take it up the ass from your mongol overlords

>"After they starved him, he asked for food, and in response he gave him his gold stolen gold"

Bantz of fatal proportions.

WE

I would totally marry a hot mongol.

Haven't seen one but I hear they got legs

youtube.com/watch?v=6PHAwWUx21U

Here have a song in tribute to the Great Khan.

GHENGIS KHAN

look at the map. they managed to conquer only scarcely inhabited parts of asia. Then they reached densely inhabited europe they got fucked up. It was result of their war tactics and a lack ability to wage longstanding wars

Finland is literally a Uralic shithole incabale od ruling itself without superior Hurris. I dare you to name 10 ethnic Finns that did anything great

>Then what did you hoard it for?

this video had me rolling

This. The moment Russian city states united, mongols got BTFO. I can't understand why they were losing so much of their own man just to get gold and shieeet. Materialism is truly degenerate

If they were able to genocide and replace Muslims like the guy I responded to said, they'd most likely settle right next door to Europe and continue operating from there.

That's what being a brutal small dicked insectoid chink manlet will do to you.

Muslims may be our enemies, but at least they don't commit brutal inhumane acts upon you.

Reminder that Central Asia used to be white before the mongols came.

>poland lecturing us on warfare

The map looked different back then. The mongols were known to completely destroy cities to the ground and kill every last person. The middle east was a big deal back then and china was king. A lot of those places are shit holes now only because the mongols thoroughly decimated them.

sorry if this conflicts with your
>muh white identity narrative

This

>you can't figure out how to grab a shovel and dig till you hit water
>You can't just dig a trench
>You enslave your own soldiers when you are wealthy beyond reason
>when your enemies come you capitulate like a little bitch instead of arming every last man woman and child

they deserved it.

>shit holes now only because the mongols thoroughly decimated them.

((history))) channel told me that

youtube.com/watch?v=1rmo3fKeveo

>canada lecturing us on warfare

That is not true.
The now scarcely inhabited parts of Asia used to be more populated but population get decimated by:
>Mongol conquest
>diseases
Diseases especially hit hard Siberia and allowed Russians easy conquest. The population losses nomads and natives suffered allow Russians to push East.

>TFW proud of your ruthless ancestors
hey mehmet, u mad?

Oh and they weren't stopped by europe. They could of kept steamrolling europe but their leaders kept dying. Europe still exists the way it is only because of that reason. Eastern europe is a shit hole because of what genghis khan did to it.

>Owning China
>Owning Persia
>Owning Russia
>Nearly destroy Europe because you actually understand warfare too but get turned back by the death of your Khan
>He didn't die in battle he was back in Karakorum fucking his 99 virginal concubines he got this month